Drug Stocks Plunge as Trump Threatens to Force Price Bidding

You completely illustrate my point. Once in a great while, it doesn't end well though.

I wasn't really trying to argue with you, because you have a valid point. I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes these drugs aren't needed. Yes some people do need to be tranquilized, but some of them resent it. I don't have any solutions either, I just see a problem with a heavily medicated society.

But I was serious about the slapping. Saw a kid flip out on a job and an old biker who pimp slapped him in response. The kid sat in the truck and cried, sulked about an hour then came out, told the old dude he was sorry and went on with life.

Lot cheaper than a pill.

You completely illustrate my point. Once in a great while, it doesn't end well though.

I wasn't really trying to argue with you, because you have a valid point. I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes these drugs aren't needed. Yes some people do need to be tranquilized, but some of them resent it. I don't have any solutions either, I just see a problem with a heavily medicated society.

But I was serious about the slapping. Saw a kid flip out on a job and an old biker who pimp slapped him in response. The kid sat in the truck and cried, sulked about an hour then came out, told the old dude he was sorry and went on with life.

Lot cheaper than a pill.
We need more research on the brain and better treatments that don't have such deadening side effects; I hope that will happen. But the kid who shot five people to death in Fort Lauderdale last week needed a long-lasting injection--and his sidearm locked up in the police sergeant's desk.

Obama campaigned on the same promise. We see how that turned out. There has not been a single bill proposed to allow Medicare to negotiate drug prices. However, there is HR 5122--a bill proposed to PREVENT prescription drug price negotiation for drugs paid for by Medicare Part B like the current law that prevents negotiation of those paid for under Part B.

And to the stock decline--maybe they are due a little pullback after the increase in value provided by the Cures Act, Obama's little going away present to the drug industry. But if anyone thinks the very same Congress that passed the Cures Act would also pass a bill allowing Medicare to negotiate drug prices, well I got some nice ocean front land in Arizona they might be interested in.

We need more research on the brain and better treatments that don't have such deadening side effects; I hope that will happen. But the kid who shot five people to death in Fort Lauderdale last week needed a long-lasting injection--and his sidearm locked up in the police sergeant's desk.

Yeah, but what was the deal with the FBI knowing the kids whacked out, and not following up to make sure he didn't purchase a gun? They went through the trouble of getting a psyche eval done.

Lot cheaper than a pill.

Chemical treatment for mental issues should be a last resort, not the first tool reached for like it is today. Besides, if you have to take a pill for the rest of your life you have not been "cured". If anything, you have been cursed with another problem to worry about. And most of the time we don't see a crazy person that has never been medicated going off the deep end. What we usually see is someone that was once on medication and stopped taking it going on the killing frenzy. Just as much reason to believe taking the medication caused the reaction as there is that stop taking it did.

Chemical treatment for mental issues should be a last resort, not the first tool reached for like it is today. Besides, if you have to take a pill for the rest of your life you have not been "cured". If anything, you have been cursed with another problem to worry about. And most of the time we don't see a crazy person that has never been medicated going off the deep end. What we usually see is someone that was once on medication and stopped taking it going on the killing frenzy. Just as much reason to believe taking the medication caused the reaction as there is that stop taking it did.

tumblr_n1uazgR1JJ1qln00mo1_500.gif

Yeah, but what was the deal with the FBI knowing the kids whacked out, and not following up to make sure he didn't purchase a gun? They went through the trouble of getting a psyche eval done.
IKR. (He owned the gun--they took it away for 72 hours while he was evaluated and then--they say because there wasn't enough evidence that he was dangerous--they gave it back.) I blame the laws, not the authorities. Their hands were tied by laws that go too far on the side of "civil liberties" and leave the rest of the civilian population at their mercy.

IKR. (He owned the gun--they took it away for 72 hours while he was evaluated and then--they say because there wasn't enough evidence that he was dangerous--they gave it back.) I blame the laws, not the authorities. Their hands were tied by laws that go too far on the side of "civil liberties" and leave the rest of the civilian population at their mercy.

I'd like to see the paperwork that he was let out of psychiatric care and rearmed by the authorities on the basis of "civil liberties".

In no other case in the history of the republic have I heard of a circumstance that the federal government allowedit's "hands to be tied" and given back weapons to people who soon afterwards committed mass homicide.

Falling prices simply mean it's a good buy opportunity as they'll be right back up again shortly.
The winner will be people on medicare who's drug costs will come down

read the article
No need to.

I'm simply interested in a buying opportunity. When a market sector experiences price drops based on opinion headlines it will rebound shortly, so smart investors strike while the iron is hot.

Forum List

Back