Drug Stocks Plunge as Trump Threatens to Force Price Bidding

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Lets see if he can take on big Pharma, hope he can and does

“They’re getting away with murder,” Trump said at a press conference in New York. “Pharma has a lot of lobbyists and a lot of power and there is very little bidding. We’re the largest buyer of drugs in the world and yet we don’t bid properly and we’re going to save billions of dollars.”

Democrats have supported having Medicare, which covers the elderly and disabled, negotiate prices directly on behalf of patients, while defending against such a program has been a priority for the drug lobby in Washington. Medicare is the biggest purchaser of drugs and medical services in the country.

Good. I enjoy seeing people kick the corporate left and right in the mouth.

Of course it good be a good thing if it helps those on Medicare etc with lower prices. Competitive bidding is the American way.

Lets see if he can take on big Pharma, hope he can and does

“They’re getting away with murder,” Trump said at a press conference in New York. “Pharma has a lot of lobbyists and a lot of power and there is very little bidding. We’re the largest buyer of drugs in the world and yet we don’t bid properly and we’re going to save billions of dollars.”

Democrats have supported having Medicare, which covers the elderly and disabled, negotiate prices directly on behalf of patients, while defending against such a program has been a priority for the drug lobby in Washington. Medicare is the biggest purchaser of drugs and medical services in the country.

Forced price bidding? Like they have to bid? No one will be forced to bid.

Of course it good be a good thing if it helps those on Medicare etc with lower prices. Competitive bidding is the American way.

Yup. Competition brings prices down.

Folks will be looking for the best deal they can get at the cheapest cost.

Nothing new there folks.

When it comes to drugs for real health issues, like keeping your organs working then fine. The mind drugs they're over prescribing should be addressed also. I don't care about their profit margin. They should make money for selling shit that does good, so that they can innovate and upgrade. We need to make sure the crazy drugs aren't being over sold also.

When it comes to drugs for real health issues, like keeping your organs working then fine. The mind drugs they're over prescribing should be addressed also. I don't care about their profit margin. They should make money for selling shit that does good, so that they can innovate and upgrade. We need to make sure the crazy drugs aren't being over sold also.
I don't think the mind drugs are such a big deal. I don't know many crazy people who are willing to take them. That's why they remain kinda crazy.

I don't think the mind drugs are such a big deal. I don't know many crazy people who are willing to take them. That's why they remain kinda crazy.

All the chicks I dated who had been on some meds didn't like taking them because it turned them into drones.

I don't know how libturds can stand it, but I didn't like the zombie state either. Problem is the crazy just flares up and all you can do is get away from them. The dudes I knew who had that Bi-Polar shit just seemed like people who needed a Drill Sgt to come by and slap them. It worked every time.

All the chicks I dated who had been on some meds didn't like taking them because it turned them into drones.

I don't know how libturds can stand it, but I didn't like the zombie state either. Problem is the crazy just flares up and all you can do is get away from them. The dudes I knew who had that Bi-Polar shit just seemed like people who needed a Drill Sgt to come by and slap them. It worked every time.
You completely illustrate my point. Once in a great while, it doesn't end well though.

Forum List

Back