Drug prices to go up in January (Trump said you would pay less)

Okay, shithead. Go ahead and link to the Obamacare replacement bill that Trump submitted.

I'll wait first for you to show me any healthcare bill that Obama ever submitted! Presidents SIGN bills, imbecile, they don't make them.

But I'm flattered enough anytime that you even copy me. Shows that the therapy is working and you are making progress.
Obama's health care program passed into law. I can certainly show you the Democratic legislation which passed, in case you have been in a coma these past eight years. That would explain a lot.

I made it very simple for you. I asked for ANY Republican replacement for Obamacare.

What happened to toobfreak?

I guess he couldn't find Trump's Obamacare replacement. :lol:

What a bunch of cucks.

Still waiting on you to produce Obama's healthcare bill! Just like a Leftard goon to think he's being clever arguing for something he knows can never exist. Obama didn't WRITE ACA, not even Pelosi's House did. They had a group of outsiders do it, the House never even read it and Obama merely signed it. Now that you oafs have utterly fucked everything up, why should the GOP get involved and take the blame. We're going to let Obamacare ride all the way down into the dust until it blows up in your faces! You made it. You own it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What happened to toobfreak?

I guess he couldn't find Trump's Obamacare replacement. :lol:

What a bunch of cucks.

Still waiting on you to produce Obama's healthcare bill! Just like a Leftard goon to think he's being clever arguing for something he knows can never exist. Obama didn't WRITE ACA, not even Pelosi's House did. They had a group of outsiders do it, the House never even read it and Obama merely signed it. Now that you oafs have utterly fucked everything up, why should the GOP get involved and take the blame. We're going to let Obamacare ride all the way down into the dust until it blows up in your faces! You made it. You own it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Nice try, dipshit.

Show me ANY Republican replacement of Obamacare. That's what I asked you for.

No matter how much you dodge and weave, you can't do it, because there isn't one.

You were hoaxed and STILL are too stupid to catch on.

Here's the Democratic health care bill: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/PLAW-111publ148/pdf/PLAW-111publ148.pdf

Where's the Republican replacement, dipshit?

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Welcome to TrumpCare.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Don't you just love how the democrats block a Trump program, then call him a liar for not delivering yet?
Show me "the Trump program" for health care that was blocked, coward. Show me Trump's plan for "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

You can't.

trump-tweet-obama-responsible-full-control-for-2-years.jpg

There never was an Obamacare replacement, cucks.

Wakey wakey! :lol:

Nice try, dipshit.

Sorry. No dipshit here. If you need a dipshit, you need to go find Unkotare. He knows all about that stuff.

Meantime, you created Obamacare, now you own it.
I didn't create Obamacare. I hate Obamacare. I don't own shit.

You own the lie Trump told that you swallowed hook, line, and sinker.

Wakey wakey, cuck!

Show me "the Trump program" for health care that was blocked, coward. Show me Trump's plan for "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

Show me the Obama plan first. You can't because there never was any. Pelosi's quacks created it now you own it. Presidents only sign such stuff into law. Sucks to be you.

When Trump says something three times, you know he is lying through his fat face.

Link

Make no mistake,” the president said at one point, “this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake about it. Make no mistake.”

The bill to which Trump was referring did not even repeal, much less replace, ObamaCare.

Even more amusing, Trump was spiking the football on the 50-yard line. This abortion had only passed the House and had yet to pass the Senate, where it crashed and burned with a thumbs down by McCain.

While dancing his victory jig on the 50-yard line, Trump said, "I'm the President, can you bleev it?" With no sense of irony.

The dumb shit actually threw a party at the White House before the job was done.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Last edited:

Show me the Obama plan first. You can't because there never was any. Pelosi's quacks created it now you own it. Presidents only sign such stuff into law. Sucks to be you.
I asked you for the Republican replacement for Obamcare, dipshit. This "show me something else first" dodge doesn't work.

I am now beginning to see how Trump is able to hoax you retards so easily.

You deserve to be hoaxed.

You can promise the pseudocon tards you will turn the sun blue and they will bleev it if you have an R after your name.

For eight years, the GOP swore they would repeal and replace Obamacare, and they gained a lot of votes for that promise. Trump went even further and promised he had a "beautiful plan" which would reduce their costs to a "tiny fraction".

Trump and the fake Republicans absolutely depended on the cuck pseudocons tards not to hold them to it.

You get the politicians you deserve.

Nice try, dipshit.

Sorry. No dipshit here. If you need a dipshit, you need to go find Unkotare. He knows all about that stuff.

Wakey wakey, cuck!

Is Trump done yet? Is Trump out of office yet? Why do you expect Trump to dance on the head of a pin for you yet care not at all about lies and broken promises from 10 years ago STILL never fulfilled by Barry Oblumma???

Nice try, dipshit.

Wakey wakey, cuck!

Is Trump done yet? Is Trump out of office yet? Why do you expect Trump to dance on the head of a pin for you yet care not at all about lies and broken promises from 10 years ago STILL never fulfilled by Barry Oblumma???

The Republican party has had NINE YEARS to barf up a replacement, cuck.

Jesus, no wonder they lie to you. You are such a sap! You BEG to be lied to.

Sad.

Donald Trump makes promises without knowing whether they can be fulfilled.

You mean like when Obumma promised you could keep your doctor and your healthcare would go down by $2500? How do you know these drug prices wouldn't have gone up even HIGHER without Trump?
I kept my doctor...didn't you?

Was not able to. The cost under Obama care quadrupled. So now I have a cheaper plan that does not include him.

Nice try, dipshit.

What happened to replacing Obamacare? With all three branches of government, what was keeping the GOP?

The good sense not to take on a can of worms so YUGE created by the democrats it was better off leaving in their laps. Now that you have the House again, fix Obamacare! Where is the bill from Pelosi? Was she writing it up while out in Hawaii?

Forum List

Back