Drug mixed w/Tomato Load to U.S. caught by B.P.

We need people in Washington who understand the latino, and mainly the mexican, mentality - period.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officers Seize Almost 5,000 Pounds of Marijuana Mixed with Tomatoes - CBP.gov

U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officers Seize Almost 5,000 Pounds of Marijuana Mixed with Tomatoes

(Monday, January 03, 2011)

Nogales, Ariz. — As 2010 wound down to a close, U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers in Nogales made their last major marijuana seizure of the year after discovering almost 5,000 pounds of the drug hidden among green tomatoes being imported into the country.
spacerclear.gif
01032011_5femb.jpg

CBP officers at the Nogales. Ariz. Port of Entry found nearly 5,000 pounds of marijuana hidden in a load of tomatoes.
spacerclear.gif
spacerclear.gif

“We’re out here every day working to keep our country and our way of life safe,” said Port Director Guadalupe Ramirez. “As long as the smugglers try to get drugs and other contraband past us, we’ll be here to stop them.”

At approximately 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 30, CBP officers screening commercial vehicles selected a tractor and trailer loaded with green tomatoes for inspection. During an X-ray inspection, officers found unusual images and decided to call for a full inspection with the help of a narcotics detection dog. While the pallets of tomatoes were being unloaded, the drug dog alerted to the odor of narcotics. As the CBP officers continued their inspection, they found several pallets with bundles of marijuana mixed in with the tomatoes.

A total of 210 bales of marijuana, weighing 4,984 lbs, were seized, along with the tractor and trailer. The estimated value of the marijuana is more than $4.2 million.
The driver, a 48-year-old man from Mexico, was arrested and turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement for further investigation and prosecution.

Pot and tomatoes -ah, the beginnings of a really wicked salsa.

I Just heard recently that, 1 in 5 traffic accidents were drug related. We have to ask ourselves do we want more of that?

In 2008 report by the Department of Justice indicated that Mexican drug trafficking organizations now operate in 195 cities in the United States. http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:S.RES.72: Text of Legislation

..Whereas the Mexican people are a bunch of lazy mother fuckers who can't run their own country.

..Whereas Mexico is not and has never been an ally to the United States.

..Whereas the people of Mexico are invading the United States of America.

..Whereas the Mexican people breed like rats.

..Whereas the stench of Latin America is polluting the American way of life.

I think we should hire the Israelis to come and guard the Mexican border. With shoot to kill orders, torture optional. My bad…
What I have been wanting to see, is every illegal found be transported to the Guatemalan/Mexican border to be released back into Mexico. Or Belize/Mexico. I'm not picky.

mmexico.gif

Why not put the Mexicans that are here to good use.

Remember the movie "Soylent Green"?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp-VFBbjpE[/ame]

Forum List

Back