Drug cartels; hamas of mexico

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
DRUG CARTELS; HAMAS OF MEXICO

Drug cartels are providing healthcare for Mexican citizens and other benefits to get their support.

We are losing the war on drugs and illegal immigration because we have not acknowledged either is a problem and both has declared war on America and Americans.

Is Hamas helping Mexican drug cartels? Teaching them how to behead?

Is illegal immigration drug smuggling “trade” with Mexico? Because I just heard someone on C-Span say that we cannot close the border with Mexico because of commerce.

We already support Al-Qaida in Libya, now we support Hamas in Mexico?

That's Freedom I guess!

Is illegal immigration drug smuggling “trade” with Mexico? Because I just heard someone on C-Span say that we cannot close the border with Mexico because of commerce.
The US helps smuggle drugs in from Mexico (and opium from Afghanistan that the US Marines help guard) and then it gets laundered at US Banks.

Must be the "commerce" he's talking about. That's Freedom! :lol:

The US helps smuggle drugs in from Mexico (and opium from Afghanistan that the US Marines help guard) and then it gets laundered at US Banks.

Must be the "commerce" he's talking about. That's Freedom! :lol:

It was going on long before Obama took office, ever hear of the opium wars that the US and Great Britain forced China to buy opium from them?

Forum List

Back