Drug arrest for Palin's...

So.......say it with me.......slowly........

Wasilla is in that area.

C'mon.......I know you can do it.....ya just gotta wanna..........

Fox is lying to you.

So.......say it with me.......slowly........

Wasilla is in that area.

C'mon.......I know you can do it.....ya just gotta wanna..........

Fox is lying to you.
no shit

just as Portland ME is in Cumberland county
but so are a LOT of other towns and cities
and Cumberland County could have a lot of issues that Portland does not

But.......the news and the cops have been saying WASILLA (say it with me) WASILLA, (one more time), WASILLA is the meth capitol of Alaska.

And, Palin is the bitch whore who used to run the place.

But.......the news and the cops have been saying WASILLA (say it with me) WASILLA, (one more time), WASILLA is the meth capitol of Alaska.

And, Palin is the bitch whore who used to run the place.
WRONG, read the story again
the HEADLINE(MEDIA ASSHOLES) said that, and it was NOT supported in the story

You should just listen to what your stupid self just said.. Palin looks bad because of something her grandchild's paternal grandmother did ie selling drugs? What an asshole hypocrite, you and all the other liberals on this board are. Guilt now by association is an okay deal. But not when obamalama is paling around with bomber terrorists, and racist ranting preachers, and corrupt gov blagos.. what a bunch of DUmmies.

:lol:My, my, an exact duplicate of the stupidity published by that paper, only by a right wing nut. I really fail to see that the story implicates Sarah Palin in any way concerning the conduct of her grandchilds other grandmother.:lol:

WASILLA - The Matanuska-Susitna area is the methamphetamine capital of Alaska, according to Alaska State Troopers.
In 2003, authorities uncovered nine meth labs in the area. Last year, the number increased to 42, said Kyle Young, an investigator with the troopers who works with the Mat-Su narcotics team.

Officials with the Office of Children's Services in Wasilla said the problem affects children. The office receives about 40 calls a month from people reporting abuse or neglect involving some aspect of the highly addictive drug.

Juneau Empire Story Archive

Last edited:
did you know that myspace had pages for ALL of the Heisman candidates this year, and not one of them were actually THEIRS

:rolleyes:

The page that was supposedly Levi's was Levi's.

Besides, giving teenagers the benefit of the doubt and assuming they aren't drinking, having sex when a 17 year old girl in the midst of them is pregnant?

As Mark Twain once wrote, "Denial ain't just a river in egypt."

Last edited:
The page that was supposedly Levi's was Levi's.

Besides, giving teenagers the benefit of the doubt and assuming they aren't drinking, having sex when a 17 year old girl in the midst of them is pregnant?

As Mark Twain once wrote, "Denial ain't just a river in egypt."
yeah, sure, so you prefer to call him a liar when he said it wasnt HIS

yeah, sure, so you prefer to call him a liar when he said it wasnt HIS

Well yes, has he proven himself to be an honest upstanding person? I don't think so.

Besides, why would someone have made a fake myspace account of Levi before he even became known to the media? Then delete it straight after?

Your logic makes about as much sense as pouring gasoline onto a fire.

Though I suppose the old adege is true, Common sense ain't so common.

Well yes, has he proven himself to be an honest upstanding person? I don't think so.

Besides, why would someone have made a fake myspace account of Levi before he even became known to the media? Then delete it straight after?

Your logic makes about as much sense as pouring gasoline onto a fire.

Though I suppose the old adege is true, Common sense ain't so common.
he said some of his friends made it

he was dating the daughter of the governor, just because YOU didnt know who he was doesnt mean no one else did

yeah, you sure have proven you lack common sense

he said some of his friends made it

he was dating the daughter of the governor, just because YOU didnt know who he was doesnt mean no one else did

yeah, you sure have proven you lack common sense

Some of his friends just so happened to make it?

So your going to believe a bunch of teenagers who are his friends and more then willing to cover his ass? Really? Do you know how teenagers work Divecon? I understand you still have the maturity of a five year old but I figured you've gone through that period of your life already.

Some of his friends just so happened to make it?

So your going to believe a bunch of teenagers who are his friends and more then willing to cover his ass? Really? Do you know how teenagers work Divecon? I understand you still have the maturity of a five year old but I figured you've gone through that period of your life already.
yeah, there are NO fake pages on myface
you can not be this fucking stupid, can you?

btw, yeah, i have no idea how teens are, i never was one
just more stupidity from you

yeah, there are NO fake pages on myface
you can not be this fucking stupid, can you?

btw, yeah, i have no idea how teens are, i never was one
just more stupidity from you

Never said there were no fake pages on myspace. You're putting words into my mouth because your argument has more holes then swiss cheese.

By the way, your horrible grammar and neg repping me won't turn me away from arguing with you. If you're gonna call me arrogant, feel free to do it out here too. So I can rip that argument too to shreads. Because in both threads we're arguing in, you've yet to prove me wrong.

Never said there were no fake pages on myspace. You're putting words into my mouth because your argument has more holes then swiss cheese.

By the way, your horrible grammar and neg repping me won't turn me away from arguing with you. If you're gonna call me arrogant, feel free to do it out here too. So I can rip that argument too to shreads. Because in both threads we're arguing in, you've yet to prove me wrong.
you prove yourself wrong
LOL
and thanks for showing what a pussy you are by bitching about a neg rep

Forum List

Back