Drudge is embarrassing himself by hyping up the Trump impeachment story...

Drudge has become a never Trumper. Probably didnt get credit he thought he deserved for getting Trump elected or his ego got bruised. All he hypes are anti Trump stories. He's become worse than CNN

...methinks Drudge has gone over to the enemy.
He's probably always been a Democrat.
I think he's in the closet and doesn't want it to come out.

Oh....BTW, both his parents are DC Democrats.
So.....nuff said.

Yup.....he's fucking Gay.....:Matt Drudge - Wikipedia

Drudge previously lived in Hollywood. As of 2007, he owned two properties in Miami – a $1.4 million Mediterranean-style stucco house on Rivo Alto Island,[2] and a $1 million-plus condominium in Miami's Four Seasons hotel.[6] By early 2009, Drudge earned millions of dollars a year, traveled extensively and moved to another property in Miami and had become reclusive.[12] In 2003 he said his one indulgence, apart from travel, was his Corvette.[27]

He was listed on Out Magazine's Power List of the top 50 "list of gay men and women whose power and prestige is instrumental in influencing how we think about, and engage with, the world"[28] in 2011,[29] 2012,[30] and 2013.[28][31] Washington D.C. landscaper, David Cohen, alleged in the New York Daily News that he had a long-term relationship with Drudge.[32][33][34] Drudge specifically denied being homosexual in response to the Out Magazine article.[35]

Last edited:
Pretty soon it is going to be just you idiots and your messiah all alone.

Wooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re right, presidential misconduct and impeachment is no big deal... we should just be focusing on how stupid the dems are, right?!
Drudge puts up the most inflamitory headlines. Nothing more. Thr dems are in inflamitory overdrive.
But Drudge is the enemy now.
An enemies list? Where have we heard that before? Didn't sit right with the people at the time and it won't now. The ship is sinking. Get off while you can. I'm certainly having an uptick in my respect for Mitt Romney.

22be980478ea25838cd7ea64ab1fe020.jpg

You’re right, presidential misconduct and impeachment is no big deal... we should just be focusing on how stupid the dems are, right?!
Drudge puts up the most inflamitory headlines. Nothing more. Thr dems are in inflamitory overdrive.
An enemies list? Where have we heard that before? Didn't sit right with the people at the time and it won't now. The ship is sinking. Get off while you can. I'm certainly having an uptick in my respect for Mitt Romney.

You are wrong.

The only ship that's sinking is the ship of fools......the ship of fools from the crazy Left.

This ship of fools:

L1LWReG.jpg

Its all about what each person believes. I will never believe a Prog reporter again for example with news. Nothing is going to happen to Trump. He is protected. No matter what you evil azzes do.

Drudge puts up the most inflamitory headlines.

Nothing more.

Thr dems are in inflamitory overdrive.

drudge has *always* put up whatever got the most clicks.

Assholes like you would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assholes like you would.
Don't forget about Mitt, too, and probably a lot of other Republicans once they grow a set and realize what he's doing to the party and more importantly, the country.

Forum List

Back