“Drop and Roll” — How The 2020 Election Was Stolen From President Donald Trump

You’ll see. Biden won 2020.
I have to say I'm not seeing that.
Then you are either lying like Rudy and trump or you’re believing their conspiracy theorit’s.

Listen. There was more voting irregularities in the last 20 elections than this one. But if Rudy finds one, even if it was a republican who filled out the bad Ballot, he’s going to claim fraud. I won’t believe it if the courts give trump the presidency. It would cause a civil war. You guys have mostly all accepted that trump lost. Republicans are scared to say it for fear of trump bashing them. So they’re letting him do his frivolous lawsuits. You’ll see. This can’t happen.

Then you are either lying like Rudy and trump or you’re believing their conspiracy theorit’s.

Listen. There was more voting irregularities in the last 20 elections than this one. But if Rudy finds one, even if it was a republican who filled out the bad Ballot, he’s going to claim fraud. I won’t believe it if the courts give trump the presidency. It would cause a civil war. You guys have mostly all accepted that trump lost. Republicans are scared to say it for fear of trump bashing them. So they’re letting him do his frivolous lawsuits. You’ll see. This can’t happen.
Trumpery is a cult, and Squid Head has been designated, after the desperate legal gambits had all emulated the Hindenburg, to keep the cult wee wee'd up, scam the rubes like Bam Bam Bannon had with the Big Beautiful Wall caper, and sabotage the incoming administration by savaging America's democratic process.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 10.03.16 AM.png

"IT WORKED!".......

Trumpery is a cult, and Squid Head has been designated, after the desperate legal gambits had all emulated the Hindenburg, to keep the cult wee wee'd up, scam the rubes like Bam Bam Bannon had with the Big Beautiful Wall caper, and sabotage the incoming administration by savaging America's democratic process.

View attachment 418871
"IT WORKED!".......
Some say this is all about his brand. Much better if people believe he was robbed, not run out of office.

View attachment 418871
"IT WORKED!".......
Some say this is all about his brand. Much better if people believe he was robbed, not run out of office.
And much better still if the Trump campaign can identify how they were robbed and identify who did it.
That's what they are in the process of doing.

It's about his bloated ego that is even yoojer than his enormous flabby butt.

He is a moral weakling, incapable of summoning the integrity required to acknowledge loss.

His panic had catapulted him into despotic mode and he is now crapping on democracy itself.

And much better still if the Trump campaign can identify how they were robbed and identify who did it.
When his investigators finally report back from Hawaii, will they reveal that the patriotic mastermind who engineered his defeat by six million votes was reviled Gold Star parent and obdurate champion of the U.S Constitution, Khizr Khan?

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 10.31.20 AM.png

When his investigators finally report back from Hawaii, will they reveal that the patriotic mastermind who engineered his defeat by six million votes was reviled Gold Star parent and obdurate champion of the U.S Constitution, Khizr Khan?
Jesus! What shameful dredged up drivel. Yesterday I said I thought you were moderately intelligent.
I retract all that. This is just fucking stupid.

Orange Jesus lost and he's trying to steal the election.

He's lying to his base, making shit up about election fraud.

View attachment 418380
Sounds exactly like what you're pushing too.

A globalist cabal to kill our freedoms and tax the shit out of us. Who is backed by the globalist beyond state borders?

So, you're saying Trump is backed by foreign interests, and we're saying Biden is.

It looks like it could be BOTH. Our system has collapsed.
That is possible,our system collapsed decades ago having a one party system disguised as two so the sheep think they have a voice in who gets elected.people never figure it out that is why the independent never gets elected.trump may indeed be the same as Biden and also backed by foreign interests but the facts are trump has not been their willing puppet as the last five corrupt administrations before him have and they are pissed at him for that and they want him out and are doing everything they can to see fit he is.

View attachment 418871
"IT WORKED!".......

In two late-night tweets Nov. 17 Trump accused Krebs of issuing a “highly inaccurate” statement maintaining that President-elect Joe Biden’s projected victory had been free and secure and fair. Trump went on to falsely assert, in a statement that caused Twitter to attach a warning caveat, that there was evidence of “massive improprieties and fraud.”

Trump was likely referring in his tweets to a joint statement Thursday from CISA, the Election Assistance Commission and entities that represent the chief election officer in every state. That statement included the following language: “There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.” The statement went on to call the Nov. 3 election “the most secure in American history.”

Trump then fired Krebs.

In two late-night tweets Nov. 17 Trump accused Krebs of issuing a “highly inaccurate” statement maintaining that President-elect Joe Biden’s projected victory had been free and secure and fair. Trump went on to falsely assert, in a statement that caused Twitter to attach a warning caveat, that there was evidence of “massive improprieties and fraud.”

Trump was likely referring in his tweets to a joint statement Thursday from CISA, the Election Assistance Commission and entities that represent the chief election officer in every state. That statement included the following language: “There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.” The statement went on to call the Nov. 3 election “the most secure in American history.”

Trump then fired Krebs.
Based on what we know Dominion is an international criminal enterprise (now on the run from the law) and quite obviously the Nov. 3rd election was most definitely NOT the most secure in history.

Those are some facts. More will be pouring out in court and as I've constantly maintained this issue
will be settled in the Supreme Court relatively soon (two weeks time).

Stay a partisan block head.

View attachment 418871
"IT WORKED!".......
This successful counteroffensive against Russia’s pro-Trump efforts did not sit well with Trump. But Krebs’ Twitter termination may have also been an attempt to slow CISA’s efforts going forward. Trump and his minions, at home and abroad, need the kind of propaganda machine that only the cyber world can provide. Hacking, propaganda and phony accounts are all part of promoting the kind of chaos and distrust that both Trump and our foreign adversaries seem to want right now. CISA, meanwhile, is part of the larger U.S. team that detects and defeats such efforts. Even Trump-allied GOP senators who understand the critical work of CISA have expressed dismay at Krebs' firing.

“I'm proud of the work we did at CISA," Krebs told NBC News on Tuesday night after his firing. "I'm proud of the teammates I had at CISA. We did it right." Krebs and his team did do it right. We should be proud of them. And the president — and those who support him — should be ashamed. Maybe, some day, Krebs will get a medal, but that will have to come from a president who cares far more about our country than he does about himself.

The whole Krebs issue is a distraction and a side show. The fact that you are STILL trying to sell the old
Russian collusion bullshit doesn't speak well for you.
But then nothing could speak well for a partisan humanoid like you.

View attachment 418871
"IT WORKED!".......
This successful counteroffensive against Russia’s pro-Trump efforts did not sit well with Trump. But Krebs’ Twitter termination may have also been an attempt to slow CISA’s efforts going forward. Trump and his minions, at home and abroad, need the kind of propaganda machine that only the cyber world can provide. Hacking, propaganda and phony accounts are all part of promoting the kind of chaos and distrust that both Trump and our foreign adversaries seem to want right now. CISA, meanwhile, is part of the larger U.S. team that detects and defeats such efforts. Even Trump-allied GOP senators who understand the critical work of CISA have expressed dismay at Krebs' firing.

“I'm proud of the work we did at CISA," Krebs told NBC News on Tuesday night after his firing. "I'm proud of the teammates I had at CISA. We did it right." Krebs and his team did do it right. We should be proud of them. And the president — and those who support him — should be ashamed. Maybe, some day, Krebs will get a medal, but that will have to come from a president who cares far more about our country than he does about himself.

Krebs, universally acclaimed for his capable and diligent service in defense of the nation, is merely the latest patriot to be targeted by pernicious and petty Trumpery. He won't be the last.

Jesus! What shameful dredged up drivel. Yesterday I said I thought you were moderately intelligent.
I retract all that. This is just fucking stupid.
Thank you. Coming from you that is lavish laudation, indeed!

Your sniveling is an inadvertent commendation that causes me to blush.

It is as if Squid Head Rudy himself had cited me as a particular vexation to his spirit.

Did you see and hear Sidney Powell's press conference today?

Why would anyone with a modicum of self-respect do such a shameless thing and voluntarily expose themselves to such raw, reeking trumpery?

As Fox News host Tucker Carlson noted on Thursday night, he’s more than willing to give airtime to outlandish claims. “We literally do UFO segments,” he said.
But even Carlson said he was fed up with the total lack of evidence produced by Sidney Powell, one of the Trump campaign’s attorneys, for her unfounded allegation that electronic voting systems had switched millions of ballots to favor President-elect Joe Biden.
Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 12.53.46 PM.png
“We invited Sidney Powell on the show. We would have given her the whole hour,” Carlson said. “But she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of requests, polite requests. Not a page. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her.”
Carlson also noted: “She never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one.”

Krebs, universally acclaimed for his capable and diligent service in defense of the nation, is merely the latest patriot to be targeted by pernicious and petty Trumpery. He won't be the last.
His claim that this election has been outstanding in it's upright adherence to the law and excellent security is just baffling and ridiculous on it's face. Trump fires head of U.S. election cybersecurity who debunked conspiracy theories

Calling him a "patriot" is like calling a-holes Alexander Vindman or the mysteriously protected and sheltered
Eric Chiaramella patriots. It's what disingenuous leftists do when trying to smear Trump.
That's bullshit.

Last edited:
Why would anyone with a modicum of self-respect do such a shameless thing and voluntarily expose themselves to such raw, reeking trumpery?
Then you admit your ignorance on the issue yet continue to churn out your worthless posts the way a horse churns out road apples. That's sad and petty.

I admire Carlson but his unseemly complaining because Sidney Powell won't come to his show and prove to him personally that the election fraud has been real, and documented and voluminous in this election is also
sad and petty.
She's made many comments about the absolute fraud we've seen (and did so again this morning)
but she doesn't owe a thing to Tucker Carlson and I'd rather see her proofs of fraud and law breaking
revealed in the Supreme Court than on Carlson's Fox news program, where the demons on the left would
then attack and attempt to discredit.

NOTHING is more important in holding our nation together right now than Sidney Powell and Lin Woods
...and that includes Tucker Carlson.

That's bullshit.
In reality, Krebs has been profusely praised for his exemplary service to country by Republicans and Democrats alike.
(‘Confusion and chaos’: Republicans denounce Trump’s latest purge),
... as has Purple Heart recipient Colonel Vindman - and also by the U.S. military in which he served the nation with dedication and distinction.
(https://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitche...irement-is-a-loss-for-the-country-87204933933)

In fact, it is only sniveling Trump bum kissers who have tried in vain to befoul the reputations of these patriotic Americans.

They're depraved, rabid galoots who mindlessly swarm like bulimic piranha when anyone speaks truth that pisses off their Loser.

That's bullshit.
In reality, Krebs has been profusely praised for his exemplary service to country by Republicans and Democrats alike.
(‘Confusion and chaos’: Republicans denounce Trump’s latest purge),
... as has Purple Heart recipient Colonel Vindman - and also by the U.S. military in which he served the nation with dedication and distinction.
(Bolton: Lt. Col. Vindman's retirement is 'a loss for the country')

In fact, it is only sniveling Trump bum kissers who have tried in vain to befoul the reputations of these patriotic Americans.

They're depraved, rabid galoots who mindlessly swarm like bulimic piranha when anyone speaks truth that pisses off their Loser.

You're dealing with the snowflakiest snow flakes that ever flaked: people that genuinely believe that the credibility of ANY source is dependent solely on how well it reaffirms their worldview.

Reality itself must adhere to what makes them comfortable.....or its fake.

Forum List

Back