Drones can kill Americans on American soil (FEMA CAMPS FOR FREEDOM ACTIVISTS, etc)

Jun 25, 2013
This is purely disgusting and they're preparing for Martial Law. Writing's on the wall...When are we going to force the Government to obey the US Constitution? What else do we have to keep the Government under OUR control?

[ame=http://youtu.be/fjjwjYTC6qk]Fema Camp Documents Leaked - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW, I expect the first Americans to die regularly from US drone strikes will be south of the Rio Grande.

Should the US economy implode to the degree that some economists on the Left and Right are predicting, it won't be possible for the Pentagon to borrow enough money to kill Muslims on the opposite side of the planet.

That leaves Mexico...so far from God and so close to the Wall Street banks that launder drug profits.

FWIW, I expect the first Americans to die regularly from US drone strikes will be south of the Rio Grande.

Should the US economy implode to the degree that some economists on the Left and Right are predicting, it won't be possible for the Pentagon to borrow enough money to kill Muslims on the opposite side of the planet.

That leaves Mexico...so far from God and so close to the Wall Street banks that launder drug profits.
I don't know about south of the Rio Grande but you can bet your ass they will all be conservatives, especially libertarians.

Does anyone actually expect something different with the recent moves within the government to authorize the use of drones against US citizens.

I don’t see this actually happening anytime soon though. I think that the fear of that happening around the corner are misguided and miss the reality of this danger. It won’t happen next year or even in the next decade but in 20 or 30 years? Then it is a good possibility. The problem is that is far worse. You have to realize that the fast fall into tyranny will be recognized and people will fight against that. They will not allow it to happen. The slow slide though, that will happen with the blessings of the blind and ignorant and it is the direction that we are going in.

I don't know about south of the Rio Grande but you can bet your ass they will all be conservatives, especially libertarians.
Yet it was conservative Republicans and liberal Democrats who supported Justin Amash's unsuccessful amendment to curb the NSA's ability to collect phone data from Americans while Obama, Boehner, and the neo-cons opposed their effort. Should the FEMA camps ever open in this country for political prisoners, there will be no shortage of leftists on the inside looking out.

Forum List

Back