Driverless trucks, economic tsunami may swallow one of the most common US jobs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-19_16-45-54.png

nApril 2016, Uber announced the acquisition of Otto, a San Francisco-based startup that has developed a kit that can turn any big rig into a self-driving truck.

Driverless trucks: economic tsunami may swallow one of most common US jobs
----------------------------------------------------------

We keep warning you the Globalist have engineered a global collapse Trump can't save it, Obama sure in the hell can't save it it's all engineered to screw humanity. Using their special little wordage that dumbs people down right into thier traps of global enslavement..............................

Maybe with some hope Trump can at least keep us a float but man if you have no skills else where your screwed.
Driverless cars taking over and the fools can't think past how you will be controlled by Government in that manner too.

Nothing can replace over-the-road drivers.

No.

Besides, Lot Lizards and their pimps need money too.

View attachment 113266

nApril 2016, Uber announced the acquisition of Otto, a San Francisco-based startup that has developed a kit that can turn any big rig into a self-driving truck.

We keep warning you the Globalist have engineered a global collapse Trump can't save it, Obama sure in the hell can't save it it's all engineered to screw humanity. Using their special little wordage that dumbs people down right into thier traps of global enslavement..............................

Maybe with some hope Trump can at least keep us a float but man if you have no skills else where your screwed.
Driverless cars taking over and the fools can't think past how you will be controlled by Government in that manner too.
another nail in the coffin for the rubes

View attachment 113266

I feel like your handle should be "geemba" Don't ask why because I don't know.

Driverless cars are a pipe dream.....

:laugh: I'm sure that's what the buggy makers said about Henry Ford's automobiles. Driverless vehicles are very much the future and I'd be willing to bet within 30 years they will be the norm, if not sooner.

View attachment 113266

The interwebz are making freaks like you obsolete, oven dodger.

:laugh: I'm sure that's what the buggy makers said about Henry Ford's automobiles. Driverless vehicles are very much the future and I'd be willing to bet within 30 years they will be the norm, if not sooner.

I cant see many rednecks giving up their trucks...

Ever see the movie iRobot? I imagine cars will be something like that, where they are self driving, but have a manually steering option.

View attachment 113266

so what; some on the left are working unemployment compensation at one dollar an hour less than the statutory minimum wage, simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Ever see the movie iRobot? I imagine cars will be something like that, where they are self driving, but have a manually steering option.
It's not a big deal.

I wouldn't bet on that.

View attachment 113276

I would. No person in their right mind puts 70K pounds on the road with a computer pilot.

That's idiocy.

Do you know how long they've been prepping for them to be on the road already. I think the problem will be it's going to be hard for people to accept it just yet, just like those driverless cars.

I know I don't agree with this things whatsoever, they are creepy as hell. lol

That is the plan and you are right they already do have it set up that way.

upload_2017-2-19_17-27-9.png

Daimler, the world’s biggest truck maker, says self-driving trucks will help freight companies save money on fuel and boost safety on the roads. In 2014 Daimler’s rival, Google, announced the creation of self-driving cars, without steering wheel or pedals. It’s hoped that automation in freight transportation has as much potential as driverless cars.

The truck maker says that autonomous vehicles will be connected to their environment and other road users to such an extent that they will avoid areas with heavy traffic, reducing traffic jams on highways.

World’s first self-driving truck takes to the highways in Nevada

Forum List

Back