Drive by shooting in Perth, Australia....but...they have gun control...right?

There was a drive by shooting in Perth....but....they confiscated guns in Australia...right? And another question...if these criminals can do a drive by shooting....which Australian gun control law kept them from going to a mall, a school, a church, a theater and doing a mass public shooting?

https://www.watoday.com.au/national...-shooting-north-of-perth-20190110-p50qpd.html
We should send in the military to enforce our values like we do across the globe. Such an outage, sad.

How often do these happen in Austria OP? You can include any gun crime.

Thanks.

Thanks.

No one slaughters kids in schools like we do, we're quite exceptional in that arena as a nation and people. We still "believe" in the human sacrifice of capital punishment which is wedded to our penchant for vengeance and doled out onto the poor almost exclusively. We allow people including the police to murder others, even while unarmed, if we are "afraid". Americans are always afraid, it's who we are as a people and fear/anxiety is consensually manufactured, administered and lovingly swallowed though corporate state media outlets. I do agree with the argument that no gun kills in and of itself, it's a tool, like a hammer for example. But america never made a fetish symbol out of the hammer as we have with the gun. Violence is as american as apple pie, baseball and ethnic cleansing. This society was founded and built on violence and the control of various populations it found in the way of "progress". As the empire collapses, the empire will refocus it's militarist global occupation/surveillance apparatus back here in the "homeland" as empires in decline are wont to do historically.

Walls around us will aid the empire in our subjugation as a population and our guns will be for naught, we refused to use them for what they were ostensibly for when we could have had a chance to alter the societal trajectory. We were voting and believing in the illusion and spectacle. Review the history of this power structure, it has been known for instance to trade a group targeted for removal 1873 Colt Cavalry revolvers, and Remington Rolling Block rifles so it could label them "hostiles" and mow them down with Gatling guns. Those for profit internment camps for all the scary brown people? They'll hold your type as well mr. and mrs. "real american". Better awaken. Your economic system is in for a tanking and the power structure knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy. Americans have a hard lesson coming.

they are happening more and more as they get a more diverse population caused by immigration Gents , Lowrie and Marc and Taz . Do some 'google' of riots and 'african' gangs and just gangs in 'australia' and see what you guys think . I thought it sounded like good times as i snickered at the plight of the disarmed 'aussies' Gents .

they are happening more and more as they get a more diverse population caused by immigration Gents , Lowrie and Marc and Taz . Do some 'google' of riots and 'african' gangs and just gangs in 'australia' and see what you guys think . I thought it sounded like good times as i snickered at the plight of the disarmed 'aussies' Gents .
Surely it has nothing to do with the record number of guns in Australia and still climbing

and in a country like the USA with millions of different type mongrel people we are a very peaceful country . We have a country of about 310 million not counting illegals according to USA Census in 2010 and only about 30 thousand gun deaths per year and that includes suicides . Heck , USA has more or about the same Car deaths as it has gun deaths per year Lowrie .

Last edited:
Surely it has nothing to do with the record number of guns in Australia and still climbing
--------------------------------------------- the MORE guns the better , they will be needed to protect the good 'aussies' from the scum Criminals that are being imported BFlag .

Thanks.
He’ll slit his wrists before ever posting the murder or gun crime rates.
----------------------------------------- why don't YOU guys put up the gun crime rates or deaths , suicides in the USA BFlag .
They are much higher than Australia since we have more guns than people and so many states make it easy for criminals to get guns

Thanks.
----------------------------------------- why don't YOU guys put up the gun crime rates or deaths , suicides in the USA BFlag .
They are much higher than Australia since we have more guns than people and so many states make it easy for criminals to get guns
--------------------------------------------- i think there are only about 10 or 15 thousand gun deaths after the deaths of willing suiciders are removed . And in the USA with a census pop of 310 million in 2010 i'd say that thats pretty good BFlag . Its the price that Americans pay to be able to own guns BFlag .

Thanks.
--------------------------------------------- i think there are only about 10 or 15 thousand gun deaths after the deaths of willing suiciders are removed . And in the USA with a census pop of 310 million in 2010 i'd say that thats pretty good BFlag . Its the price that Americans pay to be able to own guns BFlag .
Yes everytime children or innocents are massacred you remind us that’s a price you have no problem paying

What percentage of Australia's deaths are as a result of gun crimes pismoe?

Thanks.
Yes everytime children or innocents are massacred you remind us that’s a price you have no problem paying
------------------------------------- RiP , But well kids are dying all day long riding in cars but its the PRICE we pay for most people in the USA having a couple 2 or three cars in the USA BFlag .

What percentage of Australia's deaths are as a result of gun crimes pismoe?
--------------------------------------- don't know and don't CARE Marc .

No...because normal citizens are banned from owning guns...so it is the criminals getting the guns and using them illegally...on an island.....

You still have nothing...

No...because normal citizens are banned from owning guns...so it is the criminals getting the guns and using them illegally...on an island.....

You still have nothing...
Normal citizens are not banned from owning guns. If you are losing an argument, blatantly lying will not save it.

and in a country like the USA with millions of different type mongrel people we are a very peaceful country . We have a country of about 310 million not counting illegals according to USA Census in 2010 and only about 30 thousand gun deaths per year and that includes suicides . Heck , USA has more or about the same Car deaths as it has gun deaths per year Lowrie .

10,982 gun murders in 2017 in the U.S. according to the FBI. Of those, 70-80% of the victims are actual criminals, and of the rest, the vast majority are friends and family of the criminals...so in a population of 310 million we maybe have 1,200 actual innocent people murdered with guns....while cars still killed over 38,000 people..... and doctors, through negilgence, kill over 250,000......

They have nothing to argue with but emotion...

Forum List

Back