Drive by shooting in England just days after mass public shooting in England. 5 shooters on the scene of barbecue.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Just days after a mass public shooting in Britain we now have 5 shooters firing on a barbecue in England...

But.....they have gun control....right?

Four people, including three women, were wounded in a suspected drive-by shooting in north London last night.

A large group of people had gathered for a barbecue in a communal open space in Clarence Gardens, Camden, when shots rang out shortly after 10pm.

Scotland Yard said up to five males turned up and started firing ‘indiscriminately’.

Wait a sec....Aren't guns basically illegal there?

Pretty much...especially for gang members and drug dealers.........I think they forgot to make a law that says that criminals can't have guns.......

You sound perversely happy about this.

You gun humpers are weird.

Me? Happy about this? No.

If you want to see orgasmic joy, look at the anti-gunners when there is a school shooting...they are absolutely giddy as they drag the dead bodies in front of cameras and smear the blood of the dead all over themselves.......

Just days after a mass public shooting in Britain we now have 5 shooters firing on a barbecue in England...

But.....they have gun control....right?

Four people, including three women, were wounded in a suspected drive-by shooting in north London last night.

A large group of people had gathered for a barbecue in a communal open space in Clarence Gardens, Camden, when shots rang out shortly after 10pm.

Scotland Yard said up to five males turned up and started firing ‘indiscriminately’.

We have gun regulations and we have guns. We have car regulations, and we have cars. We have gas boiler regulations, and we have boilers. We have drug regulations, and we have drugs.

And all those fucking regulations REDUCE incidents. They don't stop incidents, they reduce incidents. You fucking retard.

Stabbings and other crimes are worse. Be it theft or violence. I don't know if I posted it here before or another forum, but, in terms of violent crime, the U.K is significantly worse than America across all metrics, except gun offenses.

If the British criminals get their hands on guns, I can't even imagine what murder numbers it would lead to.

Stabbings and other crimes are worse. Be it theft or violence. I don't know if I posted it here before or another forum, but, in terms of violent crime, the U.K is significantly worse than America across all metrics, except gun offenses.

If the British criminals get their hands on guns, I can't even imagine what murder numbers it would lead to.
So that's why their gun crime is so low. We should do what they are doing. It works.

We have gun regulations and we have guns. We have car regulations, and we have cars. We have gas boiler regulations, and we have boilers. We have drug regulations, and we have drugs.

And all those fucking regulations REDUCE incidents. They don't stop incidents, they reduce incidents. You fucking retard.

Not what we are told.....you shouldn't have drive by shootings or mass public shootings.........because you have gun control.

The number of mass public shootings in Britain is just about the same as it was before you banned and confiscated guns.......gun violence is increasing in Britain because gangs need guns to enforce their drug turf against other gangs, primarily immigrant gangs....

Not what we are told.....you shouldn't have drive by shootings or mass public shootings.........because you have gun control.

The number of mass public shootings in Britain is just about the same as it was before you banned and confiscated guns.......gun violence is increasing in Britain because gangs need guns to enforce their drug turf against other gangs, primarily immigrant gangs....
We shouldn't have bank robberies or rape because we have laws against that, but we do. Are those laws a waste of time too?

We shouldn't have bank robberies or rape because we have laws against that, but we do. Are those laws a waste of time too?

When someone breaks those laws those laws state you can be arrested and put in jail and prison.

We have those laws for gun crime too....if you use a gun for a crime, you can be arrested and locked up.

What you want is to ban guns and confiscate them......to stop crime before it happens....making law abiding people, who do not commit gun crime, criminals for simply owning and carrying a gun.

Your way does nothing to stop the actual criminals.....as this thread shows on an island that banned and confiscated guns for normal people....the criminals on this island get guns easily..........the normal people do not have guns....

I can't help you being thick.

Regulations reduce incidents, they don't stop. You retard.

I can't help you being thick.

Regulations reduce incidents, they don't stop. You retard.

Good comeback......did you work all day on that?

Can you explain something to the studio audience?

If more Americans buy and own guns......what happens to the gun murder rate?

If more Americans carry guns in public.....what happens to the gun murder rate?

Same to questions for gun crime and crime in general....

Please answer....

Forum List

Back