Drinking and posting?

Should users abstain from posting while consuming large quantities of alcohol?

• Total voters
I recently learned of the awesomeness of Goldshlager
you like it now but give it a couple years and you feel differently! YOu can get the same effect by taking a shot of mouth wash.

Let's see... it's stronger than most vodkas (87 proof), tasty, and smooth... it's everything my beloved Vodka is not! Well... 'cept for bein' as mixable as vodka ;)

I have a slight hangover, is this normal after 11 cans of Stella Artois?

Only 11 Stellas? I'd barely cop a buzz on that many beers, unless maybe they're higher abv ones like Baltic porters, IPA's, Imperial stouts, Trappists....

Only 11 Stellas? I'd barely cop a buzz on that many beers, unless maybe they're higher abv ones like Baltic porters, IPA's, Imperial stouts, Trappists....

That is why I am asking, the abv is 5.0 and I have 29 cans left which I will try to drink today but having a slight hangover after 11 cans I am a bit worried that I might die if I drink 29 cans:confused:I think I might just be tired and it has nothing to do with the beer.

You're always drunk, son. There's no way you're laying out all that bullshit sober. :lol:

Thats another lie.I am a weekend drinker as a rule.I only had 11 on friday, today I will make a dent in 29 and tomorrow I will have to buy some more:lol:I only drink to be sociable:eusa_whistle:

That is why I am asking, the abv is 5.0 and I have 29 cans left which I will try to drink today but having a slight hangover after 11 cans I am a bit worried that I might die if I drink 29 cans:confused:I think I might just be tired and it has nothing to do with the beer.

Yeah, I would NOT recommend drinking 40 beers in one nite. That's the most I've had in one setting, and it didn't set too well the next day. 20-28 is more handleable(at least for me), assuming you pace yourself well enough and have some food during that time.

Last edited:
That's why you've got to stick with the right brew.

Tesgüino is a corn beer made by the Tarahumara Indians of Sierra Madre in Mexico. The Tarahumara regard the beer as sacred, and it forms a significant part of their society. Anthropologist John Kennedy reports that "the average Tarahumara spends at least 100 days per year directly concerned with tesgüino and much of this time under its influence or aftereffects."

Incidentally, they're long-distance runners. They can finish a marathon with a jug of tesgüino. :lol:

Yeah, I would NOT recommend drinking 40 beers in one nite. That's the most I've had in one setting, and it didn't set too well the next day. 20-28 is more handleable, assuming you pace yourself well enough and have some food during that time.

The missus paid £20 for 40 cans yesterday, I thought it was my birthday:lol:I drank 11 cans over a period of 5 hours.I think that if I start drinking at Mid day I might manage the rest of them before going to bed?Any thoughts?

That's why you've got to stick with the right brew.

Tesgüino is a corn beer made by the Tarahumara Indians of Sierra Madre in Mexico. The Tarahumara regard the beer as sacred, and it forms a significant part of their society. Anthropologist John Kennedy reports that "the average Tarahumara spends at least 100 days per year directly concerned with tesgüino and much of this time under its influence or aftereffects."

Incidentally, they're long-distance runners. They can finish a marathon with a jug of tesgüino. :lol:

I gotta try that one. I've sampled pretty much all the European styles and their American offshoots.

Yeah, I would NOT recommend drinking 40 beers in one nite. That's the most I've had in one setting, and it didn't set too well the next day. 20-28 is more handleable, assuming you pace yourself well enough and have some food during that time.

The missus paid £20 for 40 cans yesterday, I thought it was my birthday:lol:I drank 11 cans over a period of 5 hours.I think that if I start drinking at Mid day I might manage the rest of them before going to bed?Any thoughts?

Yeah.... Start at breakfast....

Forum List

Back