Drinking and posting?

Should users abstain from posting while consuming large quantities of alcohol?

• Total voters
Send_Booze.jpg

booze is just so bad for you.....

But you're okay with legalizing weed.... Go figure.

While I disagree with the use of weed in general, it's still not as bad for you, and doesn't offer the same degree of ill-effects that alcohol does.

Always find it interesting that the "it's still not as bad" comments are generally prefaced by "I disagree with the use in general". Now why would you disagree if it isn't as bad and the ill-effects are not as bad?

But you're okay with legalizing weed.... Go figure.

While I disagree with the use of weed in general, it's still not as bad for you, and doesn't offer the same degree of ill-effects that alcohol does.

Always find it interesting that the "it's still not as bad" comments are generally prefaced by "I disagree with the use in general". Now why would you disagree if it isn't as bad and the ill-effects are not as bad?

One can disapprove iof something while recognizing that it is less dangerous than a given alternative or another thing

I have drunk posted many times and you always end up saying something really stupid. Then you have to wait a few days before you can come back on so people forget about it. lol

I have drunk posted many times and you always end up saying something really stupid. Then you have to wait a few days before you can come back on so people forget about it. lol

The trick is to drink ALL the time so nobody knows the difference........:cool:

One can disapprove iof something while recognizing that it is less dangerous than a given alternative or another thing

I want to know WHY. What's to disapprove of???

Were you drinking and posting when you put this in General Global Topics?:lol:

Yes, I was :eusa_whistle: Why do you ask? :eusa_eh:

I would say one as polarizing as you should be careful about what you say when you're all happy because knowing the good folks on this boars, it WILL be held against you tomorrow.:lol::lol:

Well.... In his defense, I've noted that this board isn't exclusive to U.S. posters. So.... I suppose that could make any topic a "General Global Topic".... :lol:

if you've got nothing better to do while having a cocktail than post here, you have a very sad life indeed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back