Drinking and posting?

Should users abstain from posting while consuming large quantities of alcohol?

• Total voters
Is it bad that I would encourage some people to drink before they post?

:lol: Nope! I would, too.

We should have a special board just for people to post on while drinking...I'm sure we'd get some interesting conversation there!

Naw ... don't segregate ... it's more fun when they branch out.

:lol: You're right, it is...I wouldn't wanna stop them from posting everywhere else too, I just think it would be funny to get all the drunk people together on one board to argue with each other. Kinda like a party with a keg and a bunch of people who don't agree on anything...only online.

:lol: Nope! I would, too.

We should have a special board just for people to post on while drinking...I'm sure we'd get some interesting conversation there!

:lol: You're right, it is...I wouldn't wanna stop them from posting everywhere else too, I just think it would be funny to get all the drunk people together on one board to argue with each other. Kinda like a party with a keg and a bunch of people who don't agree on anything...only online.

They have that on one forum I go to (local discussions) and it's not as funny when they are all drunk. I find it more funny when the drunk posters interact with those who are sober, especially when the sober ones don't realize the one is drunk.

They have that on one forum I go to (local discussions) and it's not as funny when they are all drunk. I find it more funny when the drunk posters interact with those who are sober, especially when the sober ones don't realize the one is drunk.

Do they really? That's pretty bitchin'...and okay, good point, that is funnier, especially when the sober people get pissed!

But you're okay with legalizing weed.... Go figure.

While I disagree with the use of weed in general, it's still not as bad for you, and doesn't offer the same degree of ill-effects that alcohol does.

Always find it interesting that the "it's still not as bad" comments are generally prefaced by "I disagree with the use in general". Now why would you disagree if it isn't as bad and the ill-effects are not as bad?

Perhaps because it's just my personal opinion, and I prefer not to use it myself? Having both used weed in the past, and been so drunk I can't stand in the past, I know firsthand the affects of alcohol are far more deadly to me, and those around me than weed is.

I think our drunk driving (and other alcohol related) laws should be a lot more strict, and I see zero point in legalizing yet another mind altering drug.

While I disagree with the use of weed in general, it's still not as bad for you, and doesn't offer the same degree of ill-effects that alcohol does.

Always find it interesting that the "it's still not as bad" comments are generally prefaced by "I disagree with the use in general". Now why would you disagree if it isn't as bad and the ill-effects are not as bad?

Perhaps because it's just my personal opinion, and I prefer not to use it myself? Having both used weed in the past, and been so drunk I can't stand in the past, I know firsthand the affects of alcohol are far more deadly to me, and those around me than weed is.

I think our drunk driving (and other alcohol related) laws should be a lot more strict, and I see zero point in legalizing yet another mind altering drug.

Apparently you missed the question entirely, since you do not seem to disagree at all.

dean_martin_toast.jpg

Sweet, sweet booze....Take me away!!!

I am not drinking again for along time after last night is all I can say. I never puke, the last time I puked from drinking was when I was pregnant and did not know it luckly that tipped me off. I puked my brains out last night and then I had to endure my nephews first birthday party this evening. All my sister's friends are stuck up yuppies and it took all my will power not to go off on one of them.
I do have to say I didn't come on here when I was drunk and babble on. LoL

I don't trust sober drivers; they drive too cautiously and interfere with the natural Darwinian flow of the traffic.

Just like sober posters.

I really don't see the difference. Some posters seem drunk anyway morning, noon or night.

I have been having some dental work done and posting while taking pain killers but it just made me tired and grouchy.

Some of you are probably so much funnier posting drunk though.

Forum List

Back