Dresden: Nazi Zombies don´t walk the line

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
nazizombies.jpg

While there is no day, the death toll murdered by "Nazi Germany" doesn´t increase, more and more German victims didn´t die. As undead Nazi Zombies thounsands upon thousands scroll through Dresden and elsewhere and they become more every year.

By a German authority in 1992 the German police counted 202.040 dead bodies in Dresden on 03.20.1945. Mostly children and women. Including missed people the estimations of the Police amount about 250.00 - 300.000 victims in Dresden.

dresdeno.jpg

It is early. I might be missing the point.

Besides thinking even in the summer of 45 I would have done my bomb testing on German cities.

nazizombies.jpg

While there is no day, the death toll murdered by "Nazi Germany" doesn´t increase, more and more German victims didn´t die. As undead Nazi Zombies thounsands upon thousands scroll through Dresden and elsewhere and they become more every year.

By a German authority in 1992 the German police counted 202.040 dead bodies in Dresden on 03.20.1945. Mostly children and women. Including missed people the estimations of the Police amount about 250.00 - 300.000 victims in Dresden.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, but the figures you quote don't match those put forward by the German authorities:-

Official report: Dresden bombing killed 25,000

After more than five years of research, the Dresden Historians' Commission released its final report on the firestorm unleashed by British and US bombers February 13-15, 1945, just three months before the end of the war in Europe.

The study is meant to resolve a bitter debate that has raged for decades, with far-right groups claiming that up to 500,000 people were killed in the "criminal" air assault on the Baroque city known as "Florence on the Elbe."

Conservative estimates had put the death toll at around 20,000.

The panel of historians was convened in November 2004 by then mayor Ingolf Rossberg in a bid to put the issue to rest. The commission reviewed records from city archives, cemeteries, official registries and courts and checked them against published reports and witness accounts.

The figure of 25,000 matches conclusions reached by local authorities immediately after the war, in 1945 and 1946.

Official report: Dresden bombing killed 25,000 - The Local

nazizombies.jpg

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, but the figures you quote don't match those put forward by the German authorities:-

After more than five years of research, the Dresden Historians' Commission released its final report on the firestorm unleashed by British and US bombers February 13-15, 1945, just three months before the end of the war in Europe.

The study is meant to resolve a bitter debate that has raged for decades, with far-right groups claiming that up to 500,000 people were killed in the "criminal" air assault on the Baroque city known as "Florence on the Elbe."

The panel of historians was convened in November 2004 by then mayor Ingolf Rossberg in a bid to put the issue to rest. The commission reviewed records from city archives, cemeteries, official registries and courts and checked them against published reports and witness accounts.

The figure of 25,000 matches conclusions reached by local authorities immediately after the war, in 1945 and 1946.

The numbers may or may not be right but where do you get the political affiliation? From political hatred 101? Last I heard the propaganda created around the Dresden bombings originated from the Truman administration. FDR and Truman certainly weren't conservatives and the news media at the time favored democrat administrations.

Oh yeah, the Dresden bombings killed alot of people. If we are kinder and gentler and Christian and against guns and the death penalty, all reabilitation let you slap me a third and fourth time like then I see your point.

If we bomb terrorists and overthrow dictators and support this eye for an eye after the second slap then like me you probably are not thrilled about having to go to war, but hey, ya may as well do it right.

The numbers may or may not be right but where do you get the political affiliation? From political hatred 101? Last I heard the propaganda created around the Dresden bombings originated from the Truman administration. FDR and Truman certainly weren't conservatives and the news media at the time favored democrat administrations.
Why do you think there must be a political affiliation?

Last edited:
nazizombies.jpg

What political affiliation are you talking about? Care to enlighten us? Are you questioning the media source? If so there are many others. Try this one:

Up to 25,000 died in Dresden's WWII bombing - report

BBC News - Up to 25,000 died in Dresden's WWII bombing - report

You already mentioned the point.

300.000 less 25.000 = 275.000 Nazi Zombies in Dresden.

So you disagree with the findings of a five year study conducted by the Dresden Historian's Commission and the conclusions reached by local authorities immediately after the war, in 1945 and 1946. Fair enough. That's your opinion. I'll just go along with the official version.

The Dresden Historical Commission disagrees with you.
So what?
The official death toll decreased in the last decades. How is that possible? Through resurrections?

Figures suggested have ranged from 35,000 through 100,000, and even up to half a million at the wilder fringes of speculation.
Death Toll Debate: How Many Died in the Bombing of Dresden? - SPIEGEL ONLINE

The Dresden Inhuman Commission can suck my balls. When will it be 20.000 and when 15.000? And by what evidence the ballsuck Commission claims to have? I just want to find out the correct number and not use it for any political reason.

So you disagree with the findings of a five year study conducted by the Dresden Historian's Commission and the conclusions reached by local authorities immediately after the war, in 1945 and 1946. Fair enough.
No, because the official number in 1945 was 202.040 by the regular police! You sould read the initial post.

So you disagree with the findings of a five year study conducted by the Dresden Historian's Commission and the conclusions reached by local authorities immediately after the war, in 1945 and 1946. Fair enough.
No, because the official number in 1945 was 202.040 by the regular police! You sould read the initial post.

How could I respond if I didn't read the original post? :cuckoo:

How could I respond if I didn't read the original post? :cuckoo:
So when you can read that the official number wasn´t 25.000 how can you claim it was 25.000? :cuckoo:

Are you being obtuse, or are you thick? I haven't made any claim whatsoever. The figures I have presented are those arrived at by your own countrymen. Let me try just one more time.....

For decades historians have accused the Allies of killing up to 500,000 civilians on the night of February 13 1945, when British and American planes destroyed the old city centre.

But a special commission, comprising 13 prominent German historians, has now revealed that the previous figures were exaggerated or derived from dubious sources.

Instead, they concluded that no more than 25,000 people died during the attacks, debunking the claims of many revisionist historians who wished to compare the bombing to the Holocaust.

The commission, assembled in 2004 and headed by one the country's most prominent military historians, Rolf-Dieter Mueller, studied all the available evidence about the event - much of which was examined for the first time.

Mr Mueller said that the final report of the commission, to be published next year, aims to end the "ludicrous speculation" about the Dresden causalities, which was used for propaganda by the Nazis.

"In the course of its research the commission has so far identified around 18,000 victims of the air raids in Dresden," Mr Mueller said. "The commission estimates that a maximum of 25,000 people lost their lives in the February attacks."

Unofficially, commission members indicated that they did not expect the final death toll to exceed 20,000.

Immediately after the bombing, the wartime authorities of Dresden estimated the number of casualties to be up to 25,000, but Nazi propaganda chiefs circulated much higher figures.

The exaggerated numbers were later manipulated by neo-Nazis and revisionist historians who compared the "Dresden massacre" to the Holocaust.

Dresden bombing death toll lower than thought - Telegraph

Are you being obtuse, or are you thick? I haven't made any claim whatsoever. The figures I have presented are those arrived at by your own countrymen.
You mean, when they tell something it´s true and when someone else is telling something it´s not true?
I tell you something about these "countrymen". Many "Germans" are busy, very busy to crawl around and suck balls in order to receive prizes and get reputation. The willies coming bottom and mouth are having meetings. The "historian´s" noses are brown, you smell it even from your computerchair in the UK and they have pits everywhere to crawl even deeper.

What the hell is this thread about? And, what does a disagreement about the number killed have to do with zombies?

Forum List

Back