Dreamers...

Why some descendants of white invaders and illegal immigrants wants to deny some who were born on this land to be citizens?
If they are worried that the white race will be a minority in the US, well they don't have to worry it might not happen now but it will in the future.
Lol
The divide in this country has nothing to do with race you fucking moron… It’s Rural America and urban America is what the divide is
Oh yeah ? We minorities beg to differ.

Dreamers!? Latin and black citizens with not roots here she be striped of citizenship until we can vet them.

I’m not a fan of Ann Coulter, but I agree with her on the subject.
Dreamers are a bunch of entitled assholes. Like she says, they are demanding people Except their lawbreaking as a good thing... I can say to hell with the bastards.

Dreamers... :fu:
How are you going to feel when they get amnesty this year?
Why would you want that?

I’m not a fan of Ann Coulter, but I agree with her on the subject.
Dreamers are a bunch of entitled assholes. Like she says, they are demanding people Except their lawbreaking as a good thing... I can say to hell with the bastards.

Dreamers... :fu:
How are you going to feel when they get amnesty this year?
Why would you want that?
I don’t really want that... I was using your own idiot logic against you. I think it’s a horrible idea for obvious reasons

Dreamers!? Latin and black citizens with not roots here she be striped of citizenship until we can vet them.
So should illiterate douchebags
Lol I’m American mofo
So are the blacks and Latinos you want to strip and vet
With no roots,, I have roots and can assimilate.. I don’t destroy poor American neighborhoods
What makes you think you need roots to assimilate?! Our country has been built on immigrants coming over here for a better life... not following their roots

Lol I’m American mofo
With no roots,, I have roots and can assimilate.. I don’t destroy poor American neighborhoods
What makes you think you need roots to assimilate?! Our country has been built on immigrants coming over here for a better life... not following their roots
Yes Europeans came here and assimilated and invested, Latinos and black have taken not assimilated and we will be sending billions of social security checks to other countries the next 15 years. They do t invest in America they use us... they destroy poor American towns... sorry I’m against that

Why some descendants of white invaders and illegal immigrants wants to deny some who were born on this land to be citizens?
If they are worried that the white race will be a minority in the US, well they don't have to worry it might not happen now but it will in the future.
Lol
The divide in this country has nothing to do with race you fucking moron… It’s Rural America and urban America is what the divide is
Oh yeah ? We minorities beg to differ.
As a minority I see next to no real racism in this country...

Lol I’m American mofo
Yes Europeans came here and assimilated and invested, Latinos and black have taken not assimilated and we will be sending billions of social security checks to other countries the next 15 years. They do t invest in America they use us... they destroy poor American towns... sorry I’m against that
Ok buddy. Well keep fighting the good fight! Haha

Lol I’m American mofo
Ok buddy. Well keep fighting the good fight! Haha
I will thanks

... we will be sending billions of social security checks to other countries the next 15 years.

It seems like that's the problem we should be trying to solve. Wouldn't it make more sense to restrict their access to welfare? Then we wouldn't need a wall.

Last edited:
Virtually everyone who isn't Ann Coulter or a batsht crazy Trumper gets that Dreamers are as American as anyone and should be recognized as such
They were brought here not knowing the culture, the language and separated from family. Reunite them and send them and their papas and mamas home. They are not Americans. The question of whether or not, as a matter of national policy, we want to incentivize and reward making immigrant children into emotional and political hostages. The illegal immigrant children of illegal immigrants are not, in the traditional moral sense, criminals, and should not be morally seen as such—but they are, nevertheless, inhabiting the United States actus reus, in the status of criminals if not the intent. Just the same, the idea that these young men and women “should not be defined by their immigration status” is a fallacy, and a dangerous one at that. We are all, in the eyes of the law, “defined by our immigration status.” The dreamers are no different, nor should they be.

... we will be sending billions of social security checks to other countries the next 15 years.

It seems like that's the problem we should be trying to solve. Wouldn't it make more sense to restrict their access to welfare? Then we wouldn't need a wall.
As well as automatic birthright citizenship, WIC, Free medical and free education plus ESL classes. Enforce our immigration laws and we would not have caravans trying to enter nor asylum seekers. If they have the incentives that bring them here a wall is just a step toward freebies. There is nothing stopping them.

Virtually everyone who isn't Ann Coulter or a batsht crazy Trumper gets that Dreamers are as American as anyone and should be recognized as such
They were brought here not knowing the culture, the language and separated from family. Reunite them and send them and their papas and mamas home. They are not Americans. The question of whether or not, as a matter of national policy, we want to incentivize and reward making immigrant children into emotional and political hostages. The illegal immigrant children of illegal immigrants are not, in the traditional moral sense, criminals, and should not be morally seen as such—but they are, nevertheless, inhabiting the United States actus reus, in the status of criminals if not the intent. Just the same, the idea that these young men and women “should not be defined by their immigration status” is a fallacy, and a dangerous one at that. We are all, in the eyes of the law, “defined by our immigration status.” The dreamers are no different, nor should they be.
So...tell me. What do you see as being your fate were you to be expelled from this country to one where you know no one, don't speak the language, and have no family?

That's what you are saying we should do here.

Thankfully you are a tiny minority

So...tell me. What do you see as being your fate were you to be expelled from this country to one where you know no one, don't speak the language, and have no family?

That's what you are saying we should do here.

Thankfully you are a tiny minority
Didn't they come here not speaking English, and we have to pay for ESL classes? Did they not know the culture? DId they not leave family back in Mexico, etc? Grandparent, cousins and uncle and aunts and friends were left behind in Mexico, Etc. Coming here is a culture shock and many children never fit in and that is where they join Mexicans gangs. Illegal aliens followers them around for a lifetime no matter what their status becomes. Dreamers are illegal aliens and will always be illegal aliens. per se.

Again..90% of the nation support the DACA program. YOU are an extremist hater

Forum List

Back