Dream act

DREAM ACT

• Total voters
BTW - Colleges and tech schools do not deny anyone an education. They just have to pay non residence tuition just like many American kids. We are paying double to send our son to a PA school. Its bullshit.

Well that's colleges for you when it comes to in-state and out-of-state tuition. Has nothing to do with immigration.

The topic is the DREAM Act. It would allow for in state tuition to illegal residents. A few states do this now. It would also allow them to access a finite amount of grants and scholarships that American families currently rely on. And the poorer the family is, the more money they get... :(

Numbers USA is representing several "out of state families" in lawsuits against states that give reduced tuition to illegal aliens. They have a legitimate gripe, but I have a feeling that the citizens will lose again. I believe the left calls it "social justice". :evil:

I'm not for it either.

These folks, no matter the reason, are here illegally.

Yeah, sorta...the thing is in the examples that I gave, the illegals actually were children.

Can children really be lawbreakers if it's their parents who brought them here?

I don't think so. I think that children in this case cannot be held responsible for being here.

There should be consequences not rewards for breaking our laws.

The Dream Act?? Nothing but another giveaway to illegals.

My argument with the DREAM acts as written is that it isn't merely helping those kids who are basically AMERICANS because that's all they have ever known.

It is providing a path for people who were actually knowingly guilty of being illegal imigrants/

Last edited:
Call your politician and tell them to vote NO on the Dream Act. They vote tomorrow there's no time to waste. Do it now! Gitter Done!

(202) 224-3121 The White House phone number or

----

Contact Elected Officials: And give them a piece of your mind.
http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

TELL THEM TO VOTE NO ON THE DREAM ACT AND SECURE OUR PORTS & BORDERS, ASAP!

TOLL FREE NUMBERS:

Capital Switch Board:

1 (866) 220-0044
1 (800) 862-5530
1 (877) 851-6437

US Congressional Switch Board

1 (800) 833-6354
1 (866) 340-9281
1 (877) 762-8762

Call your politician and tell them to vote NO on the Dream Act. They vote tomorrow there's no time to waste. Do it now! Gitter Done!

----

TOLL FREE NUMBERS:

Capital Switch Board:

1 (866) 220-0044
1 (800) 862-5530
1 (877) 851-6437

1 (800) 833-6354
1 (866) 340-9281
1 (877) 762-8762

Only if you believe the kids should be punished for the actions of parents.

They are not being punished for Gods sakes. They are still enjoying almost all the bennies of US citizens and then some. Since when is not being given something extra, punishment? Stop with the melodrama.

[Only if you believe the kids should be punished for the actions of parents.

So you want to play LA RAZA and reward those non-American kids before you feed poor LOYAL Americans, children of veterans?

Why not make it a provision that the children testify against the parents that they were pawns in a anchor baby scheme to play on the sympathy of Americans and that they will reject Mexico as an evil empire that is trying to takeover the US.

----

TOLL FREE NUMBERS:

Capital Switch Board:

1 (866) 220-0044
1 (800) 862-5530
1 (877) 851-6437

1 (800) 833-6354
1 (866) 340-9281
1 (877) 762-8762

My district rep is Luis Gutierrez, the whore of Babylon. I don't think he listens to white people.

When a single mother commits a crime and is incarcerated, her children are deprived of a mother and often put in foster care. Do the children deserve to be punished? No. They just are. Welcome to life.

When a single mother commits a crime and is incarcerated, her children are deprived of a mother and often put in foster care. Do the children deserve to be punished? No. They just are. Welcome to life.

Spare the children...........shoot the parents!

China has the right idea. You are allowed to have one child and one child only. But if you have another, the government does not recognize it and won't pay for it. That kid is your responsibility and no one elses.

Sorry. I think if you are in this country illegally, regardless of the reason, you are nothing more than a common criminal and you should be taken back to the border and allowed to walk back into your country. If you are caught here illegally a second time, you should be carried back to the border and carried back into your own country on a stretcher. If you are caught in this country illegally a third time you should be taken back to your own country in a body bag.

They are not being punished for Gods sakes. They are still enjoying almost all the bennies of US citizens and then some. Since when is not being given something extra, punishment? Stop with the melodrama.
If you were brought to this country by your parents, raised and educated as an American and lived with the fear that at any time you could be deported losing your friends, family and the only life you have ever known, you would consider this punishment. Without documentation, you can't serve in the military, vote, or draw social security. If you leave the country, you want be able legally reenter. If you can make it pass the hurdles that undocumented aliens face going to college, you will find most professional jobs require documentation which you don't have.

It just plain wrong that these kids have to suffer for the actions of their parents.

If you were brought to this country by your parents, raised and educated as an American and lived with the fear that at any time you could be deported losing your friends, family and the only life you have ever known, you would consider this punishment. Without documentation, you can't serve in the military, vote, or draw social security. If you leave the country, you want be able legally reenter. If you can make it pass the hurdles that undocumented aliens face going to college, you will find most professional jobs require documentation which you don't have.

It just plain wrong that these kids have to suffer for the actions of their parents.

USCIS - N-400, Application for Naturalization

USCIS - General Path to Citizenship

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Office o...urce Center Site/Publications/PDFs/G-1151.pdf

There are lawyers specializing in this ask the Latino NAZI Party for a directory

Educate them, then deport them along with their parents, and see how they can better the life of those who were left behind in their country of birth. Educating them is a small price to pay to get them out of here and it will serve some good purpose in their country. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back