Dream act. Amnesty. Path to citizenship.

Reduce the deficit? How about causing the deficit. If that was true we would not have a deficit but a surplus with 30 million in the country.:cuckoo:
There are only around 12million illegals in the country.. nice to know you are so clueless.

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/sites/default/files/docs/No DREAMers Left Behind.pdf
^DREAM act would expand the economy by at least 1.4 trillion dollars over 40 years.

CBO Estimates DREAM Act Will Reduce The Deficit By $1.4 Billion Over Ten Years | ThinkProgress
^According to the CBO the DREAM act will reduce the deficit by 1.4 billion over ten years.

Strarstuck, where the hell have you been the past 20 years? Sleeping?:cuckoo:Or are you just blind, deaf and dumb?

Yes you haveing no clue means I've been sleeping

There is no way to know exactly how many illegal aliens there are retard.:eusa_liar:
In fact, there is no way of knowing how many there are, whether they are a benefit or an impediment to economic growth, their contribution to the crime rate, or just about any other statistic. All the statistics are little more than guesses. The best way to start to solve the problem is to document them. That of course means creating legal resident status. That does not mean citizenship must necessary follow, but it does allow us to get a handle on the issue.

Jesus so according to you an illegal immigrant who gets a college degree or a doctorate means they aren’t doctors. Perhaps the problem is that you are a retard who does not know what the DREAM act is.
The DREAM act legalizes any illegals who have a college degree or who serve several years in the military, and also allows college educated immigrants or those who enter the military/attend college legal entry into Amierca
So I repeat why do you oppose something that WILL reduce the deficit and expand the economy (furthermore I already posted the estimates on what effects of the DREAM ACT and both support my position.)
So next time you enter a discussion first go read what the topic is about.

If a foreign doctor or engineer would like to apply for citizenship, they should follow the rules to do so.
If an illegal becomes a doctor or engineer while here, they should go back home and help the economy of their own country and take all their less educated countrymen with them.

If we get the millions and millions of illegals out, I'll be more likely to consider letting a few stay, but not before.
See This is why it’s apparent that anti-immigration folks are either idiots or racists. There response to changing the rules to allow doctors etc to enter the country and become citize3ns more easily is “they should follow the rules”.
Like fuck go get a job and stop crying because brown people can work harder then you.

Yes, people who want to enter the country should follow the rules, even idiots like you.

Jesus so according to you an illegal immigrant who gets a college degree or a doctorate means they aren’t doctors. Perhaps the problem is that you are a retard who does not know what the DREAM act is.
The DREAM act legalizes any illegals who have a college degree or who serve several years in the military, and also allows college educated immigrants or those who enter the military/attend college legal entry into Amierca
So I repeat why do you oppose something that WILL reduce the deficit and expand the economy (furthermore I already posted the estimates on what effects of the DREAM ACT and both support my position.)
So next time you enter a discussion first go read what the topic is about.

If a foreign doctor or engineer would like to apply for citizenship, they should follow the rules to do so.
If an illegal becomes a doctor or engineer while here, they should go back home and help the economy of their own country and take all their less educated countrymen with them.

If we get the millions and millions of illegals out, I'll be more likely to consider letting a few stay, but not before.

Plz come back when your response is something other than “I won’t answer your question because I can’t read” just go get your mother to reads it for you and type out your response. Or get the balls to admit you’re a racist

How much money did we waste trying to educate your stupid ass?

Here is a valid solution to try on for size:
Every illegal alien appears before a judge pleads guilty, is fined $5,000.00. Is granted 36 months to pay the fine with no exceptions ($1,666.68 per year, $138.89 per month), required to furnish a current address, place of employment, issued a 12 month Soc Sec number, required at the end of each year to show they filed tax returns, obeyed the laws, were not arrested, kept the court informed as to their current address at all times. At the end of each year they are granted a 12 month soc sec card extension. Those that fail are immediately sent home, those that violate the laws of the land are deported. Those willing to contribute and prove they will work, learn to speak and read English, pay their bills, and honor paying the fine are granted a green card and can remain. Lets say there are
5,ooo,ooo @$5,ooo totals $25 billion to fund the program, and we retain the cream of the crop. Set them on the course for citizenship after 5 years of proving they can live by our laws, and learn the language. Close and secure the boarders and address the problem in a realistic manor in keeping with the current laws of the land.

Are you really so stupid that you do not know that the opposite of cherry picking is looking at everything?

Like the way you cherry picked all of those biased, far left, Marxist, fruitcake Web sites in post #6? :lol:

You're such a pathetic little tool. You always think you're the smartest one in the room, yet you're not smart enough to realize that we're all laughing at you right to your face. You're like the court jester, entertaining us all with your tomfoolery.

Mercury_Jester.bmp

Every illegal alien appears before a judge pleads guilty, is fined $5,000.00. Is granted 36 months to pay the fine with no exceptions ($1,666.68 per year, $138.89 per month), required to furnish a current address, place of employment, issued a 12 month Soc Sec number, required at the end of each year to show they filed tax returns, obeyed the laws, were not arrested, kept the court informed as to their current address at all times. At the end of each year they are granted a 12 month soc sec card extension. Those that fail are immediately sent home, those that violate the laws of the land are deported. Those willing to contribute and prove they will work, learn to speak and read English, pay their bills, and honor paying the fine are granted a green card and can remain. Lets say there are
5,ooo,ooo @$5,ooo totals $25 billion to fund the program, and we retain the cream of the crop. Set them on the course for citizenship after 5 years of proving they can live by our laws, and learn the language. Close and secure the boarders and address the problem in a realistic manor in keeping with the current laws of the land.

And how does your 'plan' deal with the surge of illegals swarming across the border when they hear of this amnesty?

Any other bright ideas?

And how does your 'plan' deal with the surge of illegals swarming across the border when they hear of this amnesty?

Any other bright ideas?
Surge?? Net Migration from Mexico Falls to Zero—and Perhaps Less. The largest wave of immigration in history from a single country to the United States has come to a standstill. After four decades that brought 12 million current immigrants—most of whom came illegally—the net migration flow from Mexico to the United States has stopped and may have reversed, according to a new analysis of government data from both countries by the Pew Hispanic Center, a project of the Pew Research Center.

The standstill appears to be the result of many factors, including the weakened U.S. job and housing construction markets, heightened border enforcement, a rise in deportations, the growing dangers associated with illegal border crossings, the long-term decline in Mexico’s birth rates and broader economic conditions in Mexico.

Net Migration from Mexico Falls to Zero

Last edited:
Are you really so stupid that you do not know that the opposite of cherry picking is looking at everything?

Like the way you cherry picked all of those biased, far left, Marxist, fruitcake Web sites in post #6? :lol:

You're such a pathetic little tool. You always think you're the smartest one in the room, yet you're not smart enough to realize that we're all laughing at you right to your face. You're like the court jester, entertaining us all with your tomfoolery.

Mercury_Jester.bmp

Damn straight that little bitch is a clown. :clap2: :clap2:

Yes, surge. Wag amnesty in front of their noses and people will rush the border in unprecedented numbers despite obama's brilliant plan of making sure our economy sucks.

It sucked when he took office. Thanks to the stimulus and other factors we are not in a depression where we were headed. Yeah, shit head, Obama wants to destory this country because he is a Muslim terrorist?:cuckoo:

Yes, surge. Wag amnesty in front of their noses and people will rush the border in unprecedented numbers despite obama's brilliant plan of making sure our economy sucks.

It sucked when he took office. Thanks to the stimulus and other factors we are not in a depression where we were headed. Yeah, shit head, Obama wants to destory this country because he is a Muslim terrorist?:cuckoo:

Take your 'Islamic Terrorist' nonsense to the conspiracy forum, nutcase. The FACT is that obama has failed miserably to do the job he was elected to do. Why don't you just stick to hating Latinos, it's the only thing you're good at.

The way I see it most illegals are trying to better themselves and trying in many cases to provide for their families which in again, many cases, are still in their country of origin. All too often the term illegals is directed at Mexicans when in fact they are a fraction of the incoming. All too many of them have traveled through Mexico from points further south and if memory serves if they are caught in Mexico unless they have the scratch or wherewithal to grease the palms of the federalies they get sent back south.

Once they get here many do indeed find jobs, legal jobs that don't entail thievery or criminal activity. All too often they are used by putting them to work at a lower wage but they will indeed do the work many of we Americans feel is below our sensitivities. I personally know many who are doing what it takes to become citizens or at least getting a dual citizen status but the reality is money talks and bullshit walks. A couple of them I know have kept below the radar long enough to get squared away but it took time. Others managed to get their employers to go to bat for them and do the necessary paperwork required by the government.

One of the reasons it takes as long as it does to establish the government's guidlines is to weed out the undesirables. There are a lot of undesirables coming in raised in areas where something that would be criminal here is the norm in their place of origin.

Some are criminals hell bent to rip off anyone they can. One problem is our laws aren't followed due to the sheer influx of these criminal elements and they do indeed take advantage of it. Many have been deported only to return again and again. We are not in any way shape or form capable of handling the procedures of deportation on such a mass scale.

So, we turn a blind eye and grab the undesirables when they screw up and get caught robbing or killing someone. Not the best of scenarios but one we must deal with considering the realities.

Amnesty is such a pretty word if you're on the receiving end and so profane of you're one of the victims of real crime perpetrated by the criminal elements. Others are just on the bandwagon like sheep on both sides of the arguments.

I have no problem with an influx of trainable hard working individuals coming here, hell, we are a country of immigrants. The obvious troll up there mentioned doctors and engineers and I am of the mind that as long as they are indeed here to follow the laws and professional etiquette of their chosen professions then fine, fast track them and let them be an asset to the country.

Like many things, immigration comes with the caveat that some conditions apply.

The way I see it most illegals are trying to better themselves and trying in many cases to provide for their families which in again, many cases, are still in their country of origin. All too often the term illegals is directed at Mexicans when in fact they are a fraction of the incoming. All too many of them have traveled through Mexico from points further south and if memory serves if they are caught in Mexico unless they have the scratch or wherewithal to grease the palms of the federalies they get sent back south.

Once they get here many do indeed find jobs, legal jobs that don't entail thievery or criminal activity. All too often they are used by putting them to work at a lower wage but they will indeed do the work many of we Americans feel is below our sensitivities. I personally know many who are doing what it takes to become citizens or at least getting a dual citizen status but the reality is money talks and bullshit walks. A couple of them I know have kept below the radar long enough to get squared away but it took time. Others managed to get their employers to go to bat for them and do the necessary paperwork required by the government.

One of the reasons it takes as long as it does to establish the government's guidlines is to weed out the undesirables. There are a lot of undesirables coming in raised in areas where something that would be criminal here is the norm in their place of origin.

Some are criminals hell bent to rip off anyone they can. One problem is our laws aren't followed due to the sheer influx of these criminal elements and they do indeed take advantage of it. Many have been deported only to return again and again. We are not in any way shape or form capable of handling the procedures of deportation on such a mass scale.

So, we turn a blind eye and grab the undesirables when they screw up and get caught robbing or killing someone. Not the best of scenarios but one we must deal with considering the realities.

Amnesty is such a pretty word if you're on the receiving end and so profane of you're one of the victims of real crime perpetrated by the criminal elements. Others are just on the bandwagon like sheep on both sides of the arguments.

I have no problem with an influx of trainable hard working individuals coming here, hell, we are a country of immigrants. The obvious troll up there mentioned doctors and engineers and I am of the mind that as long as they are indeed here to follow the laws and professional etiquette of their chosen professions then fine, fast track them and let them be an asset to the country.

All too often the term illegals is directed at Mexicans when in fact they are a fraction of the incoming.

What fraction? 3/4? 4/5? 2/3? 8/9?

All too often the term illegals is directed at Mexicans when in fact they are a fraction of the incoming.

What fraction? 3/4? 4/5? 2/3? 8/9?

Depends on who you ask. Different methods are employed but untimately they are estimates since illegals aren't lining up in droves to be counted.

While Wiki is not the go to for all things it does give some general stats and methods here and here.

What is needed, is to bring our immigration laws into the 21st century. Illegal immigration of workers is down sharply, but the wave of drug smugglers and violent criminals is up. Our laws should encourage workers to enter the country legally to work. INS's job should be protect the country from criminal elements entering the country that are an actual danger to us, not workers that are just trying to make a living. We are sending people packing that are actually creating jobs in this country because of the how work permits/visas are handled.

The Dream Act does nothing to encourage illegal immigration. Anyone who thinks it does, hasn't taken the time to read it. It simply makes it possible for kids to better themselves and serve the country that they have called home for most of their lives.

Forum List

Back