Dream act. Amnesty. Path to citizenship.

So plz explain why you are against reducing the defic and expanding our economy? Is it becaue you think allowing
collegle educated immigraitons who are doctors to become citizens is bad?
Is it because you don't want those immigrants to pay lots of taxes and subsidize your poor ass?
What is it?

I'm sure you can act stupid because its hard to admit that the only real reason you oppose the Dream act is because you are a racist/

I mean Jesus you think asking why you oppose something would be illegitimate… but no according to you its no. Why? Because the reason you oppose it is because you are a racist and instead of being a man and saying you just hide behind being stupid

If you really want an answer, first learn to write in proper English. I'm not going to condone your butchering of my language. Second, pose a legitimate question, not some false premise bullshit like that above. Third, shove your assumptions and false accusations right up your ass you piece of shit. Do all that, and I'll answer any legitimate question you think you have.
Come back when you are ready to accept reality instead of ignore it, or when you have the man hood to admit you are a racist
I mean Jesus you think asking why you oppose something would be illegitimate… but no according to you its no. Why? Because the reason you oppose it is because you are a racist and instead of being a man and saying you just hide behind being stupid

Last edited:
So Why do you oppose an act that would reduce the deficit and expand the economy while increasing the living standards for millions of people? Are you just an ass hole or a retard?

How does giving law breakers citizenship do any of the things you claim?

So according to you having more doctors/engineers isn’t going to expand the economy or increase taxes because doctors and engineers do not pay taxes or work… Before you post think for 5 seconds dipshit

Dream Act. Amnesty. Path to Citizenship.

No. Hell No. How about Path to Mexico?

Quote: Originally Posted by starcraftzzz
Yes you're one line arugmetns are so grown up. People who are onyl capable of one lines are so intelelgnet

People that cannot spell and call people who are only capable of one liners are intelligent also.:eusa_whistle::eusa_boohoo::lol:
Is that oneliner a puzzle, Starcraftzz?:lol:

Yes cherry picking my posts is totally an accurate portral
When you have to LIE to make your point its rather pathetic

So plz explain why you are against reducing the defic and expanding our economy? Is it becaue you think allowing
collegle educated immigraitons who are doctors to become citizens is bad?
Is it because you don't want those immigrants to pay lots of taxes and subsidize your poor ass?
What is it?

I'm sure you can act stupid because its hard to admit that the only real reason you oppose the Dream act is because you are a racist/

If you really want an answer, first learn to write in proper English. I'm not going to condone your butchering of my language. Second, pose a legitimate question, not some false premise bullshit like that above. Third, shove your assumptions and false accusations right up your ass you piece of shit. Do all that, and I'll answer any legitimate question you think you have.
Come back when you are ready to accept reality instead of ignore it, or when you have the man hood to admit you are a racist

And learn how to use the quote function properly, you stupid son of a bitch.

Dream Act. Amnesty. Path to Citizenship.

No. Hell No. How about Path to Mexico?

Quote: Originally Posted by starcraftzzz
Yes you're one line arugmetns are so grown up. People who are onyl capable of one lines are so intelelgnet

People that cannot spell and call people who are only capable of one liners are intelligent also.:eusa_whistle::eusa_boohoo::lol:

What's "an accurate portral," you illiterate loser?

So Why do you oppose an act that would reduce the deficit and expand the economy while increasing the living standards for millions of people? Are you just an ass hole or a retard?

So according to you having more doctors/engineers isn’t going to expand the economy or increase taxes because doctors and engineers do not pay taxes or work… Before you post think for 5 seconds dipshit

Illegal aliens do NOT equate to "doctors/engineers" you stupid fuck. Do you want to go ahead and finish yourself off by claiming that a majority of illegal aliens are doctors or engineers, shitforbrains?

Yes you being un able to give a coherent reason why you oppose something that benefits you and the country means I am a sun of a bitch. Now why would you not give a reason? It must be because it is not a socially acceptable reason of which the only one is that it’s because you hate brown people
How’s it feel to know that if the vast majority of people knew what you believed they think you are a lunatic retard whose stuck in 1810? How’s it feel to know that and have to hide your beliefs?

Illegal aliens do NOT equate to "doctors/engineers" you stupid fuck. Do you want to go ahead and finish yourself off by claiming that a majority of illegal aliens are doctors or engineers, shitforbrains?

Jesus so according to you an illegal immigrant who gets a college degree or a doctorate means they aren’t doctors. Perhaps the problem is that you are a retard who does not know what the DREAM act is.
The DREAM act legalizes any illegals who have a college degree or who serve several years in the military, and also allows college educated immigrants or those who enter the military/attend college legal entry into Amierca
So I repeat why do you oppose something that WILL reduce the deficit and expand the economy (furthermore I already posted the estimates on what effects of the DREAM ACT and both support my position.)
So next time you enter a discussion first go read what the topic is about.

Last edited:

What's "an accurate portral," you illiterate loser?
Are you really so stupid that you do not know that the opposite of cherry picking is looking at everything?
So before calling others illiterate perhaps don’t ask a question asking what the definition of a common English term is.
I await your response where you call be stupid.

Mexican doctors and engineers are sneaking over our borders? LOL!

Jesus so according to you an illegal immigrant who gets a college degree or a doctorate means they aren’t doctors. Perhaps the problem is that you are a retard who does not know what the DREAM act is.
The DREAM act legalizes any illegals who have a college degree or who serve several years in the military, and also allows college educated immigrants or those who enter the military/attend college legal entry into Amierca
So I repeat why do you oppose something that WILL reduce the deficit and expand the economy (furthermore I already posted the estimates on what effects of the DREAM ACT and both support my position.)

If a foreign doctor or engineer would like to apply for citizenship, they should follow the rules to do so.
If an illegal becomes a doctor or engineer while here, they should go back home and help the economy of their own country and take all their less educated countrymen with them.

If we get the millions and millions of illegals out, I'll be more likely to consider letting a few stay, but not before.

Yes you being un able to give a coherent reason why you oppose something that benefits you and the country means I am a sun of a bitch. Now why would you not give a reason? It must be because it is not a socially acceptable reason of which the only one is that it’s because you hate brown people
How’s it feel to know that if the vast majority of people knew what you believed they think you are a lunatic retard whose stuck in 1810? How’s it feel to know that and have to hide your beliefs?

I've told you twice now what you need to do if you want a reply to any questions, you illogical turd. If you choose not to do as you have been told that means you don't really want a reply. Your choice, asswipe.

Mexican doctors and engineers are sneaking over our borders? LOL!

Haven't you heard? Illegal aliens are almost exclusively doctors and engineers!

If a foreign doctor or engineer would like to apply for citizenship, they should follow the rules to do so.
If an illegal becomes a doctor or engineer while here, they should go back home and help the economy of their own country and take all their less educated countrymen with them.

If we get the millions and millions of illegals out, I'll be more likely to consider letting a few stay, but not before.
See This is why it’s apparent that anti-immigration folks are either idiots or racists. There response to changing the rules to allow doctors etc to enter the country and become citize3ns more easily is “they should follow the rules”.
Like fuck go get a job and stop crying because brown people can work harder then you.

Plz come back when your response is something other than “I won’t answer your question because I can’t read” just go get your mother to reads it for you and type out your response. Or get the balls to admit you’re a racist

Plz come back when your response is something other than “I won’t answer your question because I can’t read” just go get your mother to reads it for you and type out your response. Or get the balls to admit you’re a racist

Go get your mother to reads it for you? god you are one ignorant fucking retard.:cuckoo:

Let me see if I have this right, federal law classifies them as illegal, subject to immediate deportation, yet the big O and his liberal conclave of stumbling morons wants to naturalize them, which as I understand it is a violation of the immigration laws that were in place when they knowingly violated the law? What a freaking ass, people thought Baby Bush was a moron, better think twice about that one.

Let me see if I have this right, federal law classifies them as illegal, subject to immediate deportation, yet the big O and his liberal conclave of stumbling morons wants to naturalize them, which as I understand it is a violation of the immigration laws that were in place when they knowingly violated the law? What a freaking ass, people thought Baby Bush was a moron, better think twice about that one.

Yes what an ass for wanting to reduce the deficit and grow the economy

Forum List

Back