Zone1 Dramatic Rise in Antisemitism in America

Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

We should imitate the Jews rather than be jealous of them. The fault was with the peasants for not overthrowing the ruling class. Few in number, the Jews had no choice but to work with the ruling class. The peasants deserved their plight, just like White Americans do for allowing heirs to have so much power over them. Only gutless bootlickers put up with not being given the same allowance and paid-up tuition in college that the hypocritical rich give their sons.

Scratch an anti-semite and you'll find a Preppyloving traitor.

Find a gullible Evangelical and you will find an ignorant credulous sucker who thinks all Jews are alike and are a master race, never mind they have pretty much nothing to do with the Hebrewism of Moses and the Old Testament. lol at 'no choice'; they knew exactly what they were being hired to do. Nobody forced them to be stooges for the ruling class.

Bluebloods Need Whites to Be Yellow

Why should Jews have become slaves to hereditary rule just because unprivileged Gentiles were?

Why do you have trouble admitting the Jews who worked for kings were just an organized crime group? They could have stayed with their Muslim brothers and did fine. they could make more money looting western European peasants, is all.

The Ruling Class's Religion Was Ordered to Find an Antichrist Scapegoat

Christians are Jewish themselves. lol so you think Jews have always just been poor hapless victims? It was the Rabbinical cultists who tossed Christians out of the synagogues and started butchering them, not the other way around.

Find a gullible Evangelical and you will find an ignorant credulous sucker who thinks all Jews are alike and are a master race, never mind they have pretty much nothing to do with the Hebrewism of Moses and the Old Testament. lol at 'no choice'; they knew exactly what they were being hired to do. Nobody forced them to be stooges for the ruling class.
White Brown-Noses

The other stooges resent the fact that the Jews don't really believe in the superiority of the ones they serve.

Why do you have trouble admitting the Jews who worked for kings were just an organized crime group? They could have stayed with their Muslim brothers and did fine. they could make more money looting western European peasants, is all.
Play the Cards You've Been Dealt, Which Aren't the Cards the Dealer Tells You They Are

You don't understand how to deal with tyranny. We need to have the attitude that its victims are guilty of cowardice and deserve what they get. Or they're guilty of an individualism that is self-destructive under these circumstances. Dropping out from disgust was my own mistake; I could have played the angles.

Christians are Jewish themselves. lol so you think Jews have always just been poor hapless victims? It was the Rabbinical cultists who tossed Christians out of the synagogues and started butchering them, not the other way around.
Only the Stupid Keep It Simple

Being a Jew made St. Paul see the angle of turning his sect into a religion for the Gentiles.

Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

We should imitate the Jews rather than be jealous of them. The fault was with the peasants for not overthrowing the ruling class. Few in number, the Jews had no choice but to work with the ruling class. The peasants deserved their plight, just like White Americans do for allowing heirs to have so much power over them. Only gutless bootlickers put up with not being given the same allowance and paid-up tuition in college that the hypocritical rich give their sons.

Scratch an anti-semite and you'll find a Preppyloving traitor.
I once suggested that blacks should emulate the values and traits of Jews - like education and intact families - since both have suffered from bigotry and Jews have done so well despite that.

I was lambasted as a racist, by the leftists of course, with some of them coming out with decidedly not nice things to say about the Jewish people.

People who resented being kicked around for 700 years tend to be easily pissed off. Even at that Jews and Muslims were offered the opportunity to assimilate; many turned them down, out of their own bigotry and hate.
"Assimilate" as in convert to Christianity? Nice. I'm sure you encourage Christians in Muslim lands to convert to Islam. Am I right?

You sound like some moron LARPing as some sort of 'anti-racist' when in act you are as racist as Lisa here. You sound like some kid who read too many comic books about Nazis.
And the circle is complete.

Do you agree with Martin Luther? I don't.
I don't and I think it speaks well of Christians that most of them didn't either. In fact that book was banned in many places. On the other hand, the fact that such a respected theologian could support such a thing is still frightening. And telling.

"Assimilate" as in convert to Christianity? Nice. I'm sure you encourage Christians in Muslim lands to convert to Islam. Am I right?

And the circle is complete.
I caught that too. The antisemite basically said that we Jews were given a chance to stop being Jews. Apparently, it’s our fault that we want to continuing being Jewish.

I caught that too. The antisemite basically said that we Jews were given a chance to stop being Jews. Apparently, it’s our fault that we want to continuing being Jewish.
Sounds a lot like Martin Luther and Mohammed's schticks. A very good reason for Jews to be suspicious everytime christians state they are on their side.....IMO.

Whatever happened to the Jews, they had it coming. No anti-Semitism there.

It is ironic that during the Crusades, Muslims treated Jews and Christians better than Christians treated either group.

Whatever happened to the Jews, they had it coming. No anti-Semitism there.

Yup…. that same poster said the Holocaust happened not because of antisemitism but because the German Jews were running banking scams.
It is ironic that during the Crusades, Muslims treated Jews and Christians better than Christians treated either group.
No doubt. The Christians were horrible.

Sounds a lot like Martin Luther and Mohammed's schticks. A very good reason for Jews to be suspicious everytime christians state they are on their side.....IMO.
I am on their side, and I respect their decisions to remain Jewish.

Lisa...you paying attention to WHO the anti-semites are?

I’ve always said that, unfortunately, there are antisemites among both Republicans and Democrats - on the individual level. But the elected officials who are more reluctant to ramp down on antisemitism are found among Democrats. Topic for a different thread.

I once suggested that blacks should emulate the values and traits of Jews - like education and intact families - since both have suffered from bigotry and Jews have done so well despite that.

I was lambasted as a racist, by the leftists of course, with some of them coming out with decidedly not nice things to say about the Jewish people.
Before the Rulers Could Stab Us in the Back, They Had to Take Away Our Backbone

Aframs are incapable of that. But imitating the Jews used to be the way the White working class got ahead.

Forum List

Back