Dr. Phil interview exposes global elite pedophiles

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Dr. Phil Interview Exposes Global Elite Pedophiles
In what may be the most explosive episode of his high-profile television career, psychologist and TV show host Dr. Phil exposed the little-known phenomenon of human trafficking of sex slaves among the elite echelons of society.

According to Dr. Phil, the victim, and reliable sources who corroborated her story, the girl — now a young woman, perhaps in her mid-20s — was flown around the world on private jets and forced to have sexual relations and engage in unspeakable acts with wealthy businessmen, political leaders, and other establishment figures. Much of what was described on the the Dr. Phil Show sounded satanic, analysts said.

Experts who have studied the phenomenon, though, say this story is just the tip of a gigantic iceberg that stretches across the globe and is

Experts say this story is just the tip of the iceberg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-4-3_12-5-27.png

Woman Claims Parents Sold Her To An International Sex Trafficking Organization – At Birth | Dr. Phil
--------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-4-3_12-7-59.png

Dennis Hastert, Who Abused Teenage Boys, Is Just Tip of Iceberg

Shall we move this to conspiracy too, I mean what better way to move it so the masses won't see the story and the sex trafficking continues because people can't face reality . By denying this bs you help support the continuance of it all. You might as well be the look out guy as they do it.

My mom likes this guy a lot, she's always telling me about his latest suggestion for self-treatment. Maybe she'll quit giving me the infamous "moment of silent disapproval" when I mention my PI's investigations...

Shall we move this to conspiracy too, I mean what better way to move it so the masses won't see the story and the sex trafficking continues because people can't face reality
Wow. You really think you are some world changer fighting the great fight by spamming thread after thread in this forum, then playing victim and implying some conspiracy to muzzle the truth.

The reason so much of your bullshit gets moved to the conspiracy forum is because you have no filter on what is a relevant current event. Hint = pasting everything you see on InfoWars is why you're such a laughing stock in here and why you have to assume this defensive thread position every time. You are an insect, totally irrelevant.

Shall we move this to conspiracy too, I mean what better way to move it so the masses won't see the story and the sex trafficking continues because people can't face reality
Wow. You really think you are some world changer fighting the great fight by spamming thread after thread in this forum, then playing victim and implying some conspiracy to muzzle the truth.

The reason so much of your bullshit gets moved to the conspiracy forum is because you have no filter on what is a relevant current event. Hint = pasting everything you see on InfoWars is why you're such a laughing stock in here and why you have to assume this defensive thread position every time. You are an insect, totally irrelevant.

Yep, it is the story of the boy who cried wolf. Just throw every single crazy story you read against the wall and just hope one day one will stick.

• Banned

Craig Sawyer is a man with an important mission: Defending children from pedophiles.

Sawyer is a great T.V. host with hit shows, but the Media shot-callers don’t want him to make a program that can reach people with this bombshell information which will devastate the pedophile elite.

Like it or not it is going on deny it or not , it's not going away, like it or not denying it won't make it all go away all by itself.

the Media shot-callers don’t want him to make a program that can reach people with this bombshell information which will devastate the pedophile elite.
Yep! It is a CONSPIRACY among the media to hide this information, only you and this bearded retard in your youtube video can fight the power and expose the truth. Keep on fighting, our little warrior!

Like it or not it is going on deny it or not , it's not going away, like it or not denying it won't make it all go away all by itself.
I have no idea what you're talking about, is someone in the thread denying pedophilia exists? Who?

Forum List

Back