Dr. Laura's "N word" Rant

I do not agree with ethnicity-based limitations on vocabulary.

Mediamatters seems to listen to Dr. Laura.

so ask them why?

as we can see here we know WHY.

stir stir stir the pot.

Um, okay. What part of "black guys use it all the time. Turn on HBO, listen to a black comic, and all you hear is n---, n----, n----" isn't true? I don't think she should be castigated for what she said and I don't believe she had to apologize for it as the context was 100% accurate. That she chose to apologize though is her business.

Listen to a Chris Rock routine and good luck trying to count how many times he says ******.

Whether or not HBO does something or not isn't the point.

Is Everything that happens on HBO now acceptable social behaviour?

Um, okay. What part of "black guys use it all the time. Turn on HBO, listen to a black comic, and all you hear is n---, n----, n----" isn't true? I don't think she should be castigated for what she said and I don't believe she had to apologize for it as the context was 100% accurate. That she chose to apologize though is her business.

Listen to a Chris Rock routine and good luck trying to count how many times he says ******.

As Chris Rock put it....Black people are allowed to use the "N" word and white people aren't

If two fat women joke about how fat they are, it is OK.....If a skinny girl jokes about how fat they are.........its just plain mean

If poor people joke about how poor they are, its OK........If rich people joke about poor people....its just plain mean

Blacks can joke about the "N" word....if whites do it........its just plain mean

the hell you say, what a Country when certain GROUPS of people are ALLOWED to say certain things and others aren't. what friggen country do we live AGAIN?

What kind of country do we live in?

The kind where there are way too many people like you are too stupid to figure out why it's wrong for a white person to call a black person a ******.

http://yourblackfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/******.jpg

As Chris Rock put it....Black people are allowed to use the "N" word and white people aren't

If two fat women joke about how fat they are, it is OK.....If a skinny girl jokes about how fat they are.........its just plain mean

If poor people joke about how poor they are, its OK........If rich people joke about poor people....its just plain mean

Blacks can joke about the "N" word....if whites do it........its just plain mean

the hell you say, what a Country when certain GROUPS of people are ALLOWED to say certain things and others aren't. what friggen country do we live AGAIN?

The kind where there are way too many people like you are too stupid to figure out why it's wrong for a white person to call a black person a ******.

no my dear, you show you're stupid in trying to tell OTHERS how and what they should say. now carry on with your FREE SPEECH.

As long as there are ' real murkins" there will be racism.
Here's a hard core repugnicanT musician.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uo_mR7mDpE]YouTube - David Allan Coe - ****** Fucker[/ame]

Step you can call black people ****** all you want.

No one is stopping you.

Its just shows you are a racist if you do.

Its not against the law to be racist.

no my dear, you show you're stupid in trying to tell OTHERS how and what they should say. now carry on with your FREE SPEECH.

Oh, that's the other thing. People like you seem to take pride in their stupidity.

What is that all about??

Step you can call black people ****** all you want.

No one is stopping you.

Its just shows you are a racist if you do.

Its not agains the law to be racist.

LOL, never use the word myself, but even if I did that doesn't make me a racist just because you lefties deem it so.
now carry on with your FREE SPEECH dear.

Forum List

Back