Dr. Laura's "N word" Rant

What kind of country do we live in?

The kind where there are way too many people like you are too stupid to figure out why it's wrong for a white person to call a black person a ******.

no my dear, you show you're stupid in trying to tell OTHERS how and what they should say. now carry on with your FREE SPEECH.

Oh, that's the other thing. People like you seem to take pride in their stupidity.

What is that all about??

LOL, R-e-s-o-r-t to insults when Nothing else.
no problem, we understand.:lol:

As Chris Rock put it....Black people are allowed to use the "N" word and white people aren't

If two fat women joke about how fat they are, it is OK.....If a skinny girl jokes about how fat they are.........its just plain mean

If poor people joke about how poor they are, its OK........If rich people joke about poor people....its just plain mean

Blacks can joke about the "N" word....if whites do it........its just plain mean

the hell you say, what a Country when certain GROUPS of people are ALLOWED to say certain things and others aren't. what friggen country do we live AGAIN?

The kind where there are way too many people like you are too stupid to figure out why it's wrong for a white person to call a black person a ******.

let me ask you though.... We assume that, in such a scenero, the white guy is standing over toby and screaming ****** at a black man.

but, what if you have known a black guy since the 6th grade, he is like a brother to you, and one piece you your nomenclature is, "My Nigga, Omar"? Despite historic connotation linked to the word, i have to say, it's application is not wholly universal. It's a giant red herring to lambaste a white person for saying a single word without considering the context of its use.

what other words can white people refrain from sounding out?

As Chris Rock put it....Black people are allowed to use the "N" word and white people aren't

If two fat women joke about how fat they are, it is OK.....If a skinny girl jokes about how fat they are.........its just plain mean

If poor people joke about how poor they are, its OK........If rich people joke about poor people....its just plain mean

Blacks can joke about the "N" word....if whites do it........its just plain mean

the hell you say, what a Country when certain GROUPS of people are ALLOWED to say certain things and others aren't. what friggen country do we live AGAIN?

but you don't have a problem when a blackperson waltzs in here and calls a bunch of white people monkeys but white people aren't supposed to call black people monkeys either so what we have here is a bunch of racist blacks who don't want to play nice in the sandbox and start crying a fucking river when someone calls them a name.. people are tired of that shit.

Who the fuck is Dr. Laura, Dr Phil's sister?

Here's a tip for you. If your Dr. is addresses by their title then their first name, unless he's a pediatrician don't listen to him or her.

willow Dr Laura refused to listen to this young black woman and cut her off repeatedly.

Laura has air time and MMs whole job is to make sure idiots with airtime are held accountable.

I do not agree with ethnicity-based limitations on vocabulary.

But I'd wager my next twelve paychecks that you abide by them in the workplace all the same. :cool:

I abide by rules of the workplace regardless of vocabulary. I also abide by the dress code; your point?

Now, would you surmise that I let social restrictions limit my vocab at USMB?

Context is everything. Isn't it always?

I'd agree a word probably shouldn't have that much power. But it does. Telling people who are bothered by it to shut up and grow a sense of humor (yes, I know those aren't her exact words) isn't the answer.

but you don't have a problem when a blackperson waltzs in here and calls a bunch of white people monkeys but white people aren't supposed to call black people monkeys either so what we have here is a bunch of racist blacks who don't want to play nice in the sandbox and start crying a fucking river when someone calls them a name.. people are tired of that shit.

:eusa_eh:

:eusa_eh:

Did a dancing black person call you a monkey?:(

That must have been pretty traumatic: It explains a lot.

Shit, I hope you've seen a therapist, and received councelling.:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

I do not agree with ethnicity-based limitations on vocabulary.

But I'd wager my next twelve paychecks that you abide by them in the workplace all the same. :cool:

I abide by rules of the workplace regardless of vocabulary. I also abide by the dress code; your point?

I doubt you go around using the word ****** period.

I'm guessing that you only use it here.... like me. :D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UNTVuUwIDfI/TD5WqtXg_BI/AAAAAAAAAbY/W42Os-fW9D4/s400/******%5B1%5D.jpg

I doubt you go around using the word ****** period.

I'm guessing that you only use it here.... like me. :D

....well, except for fond words about "my nigga Omar"....

and when singing along to 36 Chambers...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knnav0aIkEI]YouTube - Shame On a Nigga[/ame]

And the kind of country where too many people like you are too stupid to figure out why it's wrong for a white person to call a black person a monkey.

Forum List

Back