Dr Ford is outplaying these wrinkly white octogenarians - and they don't even know it!

You do know she has a phalanx of advisors. As far as filing in a state it didn't happen in ......who would investigate? Play on .....while we vote.
That'd be great Now we have an abuser of women a cheat and crook in our WH and 2 perverts on our SC Well done idiot republicans........Roy Moore next for SC??
What's funny ? Moore another pervert child molester was supported by the other pervert an ADMITTED women abuser Trump and that's funny??? Come on man get real if only this once

I don't like Roy Moore, I'll admit that. Creepy. And Trump is a womanizer and a terrible husband. I'll admit that. However, I did not vote for him for husband.

However, I do not believe he is a rapist like Bill Clinton. Do we have any proof at all that he is a rapist like Bill Clinton?
Well yes we do ....his first wife accused him of rape but after being bought off changed her mind and how many other women will his lawyer reveal he paid off for trump?

How would you know how "credible" she is or isn't? She now has 4 corroborating witnesses.

When felons learn this trick and start getting bunches of "corroborating witnesses" (paid or otherwise) like the Dems have been conjuring up for decades now, the justice system will collapse completely. Dems will be ecstatic......right up to the point they become the victim of their own reckless policies (as ALWAYS seem to happen ultimately)

One would think that they'd have realized by now that they have no good options? And for the record, if she decides not to show on Wednesday, she could immediately file a lawsuit against Bart O'Kavanaugh in Maryland - where there is no statute of limitation on rape or attempted rape.

Well, it seems that the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee will continue to play stupid games with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, and with the possibility of her appearing before them next week, when all their kangaroo suits will come back from the cleaners. She wants to appear on Thursday. They now have offered Wednesday, after insisting for several days on a hearing on Monday next. From Politico:

Haven't these people learned yet that they can't make Dr. Ford do anything she doesn't want to do? Haven't they figured out yet that they really don't have decent options? They extended their deadline for Dr. Ford to respond on Friday, and they've already backed off a Monday hearing. They are negotiating very badly, as will often be the case when you have no good negotiating position at all. So, they're scrambling while Kavanaugh's polling numbers sink into the Potomac.

Not only that, but Dr. Ford's team knows very well how to press an advantage.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to a Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country to make the hearing. Ford has reportedly told friends she is uncomfortable in confined spaces, indicating a physical difficulty in making the trip by plane.

I wonder why she might be uncomfortable in confined spaces?

A car is not a confined space ? What the actual fucking fuck ?

She is beating nothing.

Whatever her game is she is losing.

I'm curious why she would sure rather than press charges if there is no statute of limitations?

Never know - she might do both! Don't you see how much fun it would be to drag Bart O'Kavanaugh from the bench into court?

One would think that they'd have realized by now that they have no good options? And for the record, if she decides not to show on Wednesday, she could immediately file a lawsuit against Bart O'Kavanaugh in Maryland - where there is no statute of limitation on rape or attempted rape.

Well, it seems that the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee will continue to play stupid games with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, and with the possibility of her appearing before them next week, when all their kangaroo suits will come back from the cleaners. She wants to appear on Thursday. They now have offered Wednesday, after insisting for several days on a hearing on Monday next. From Politico:

Haven't these people learned yet that they can't make Dr. Ford do anything she doesn't want to do? Haven't they figured out yet that they really don't have decent options? They extended their deadline for Dr. Ford to respond on Friday, and they've already backed off a Monday hearing. They are negotiating very badly, as will often be the case when you have no good negotiating position at all. So, they're scrambling while Kavanaugh's polling numbers sink into the Potomac.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to a Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country to make the hearing. Ford has reportedly told friends she is uncomfortable in confined spaces, indicating a physical difficulty in making the trip by plane.

I wonder why she might be uncomfortable in confined spaces?​

Christine Blasey Ford Is Beating Senate Republicans in Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Negotiations

A car is a confined space as well and she will be confined in a car a hell of a longer than she would be in a plane

so once again we see she is not an honest person and that she has motives that do not include justice for an alleged attempted rape

How would you know how "credible" she is or isn't? She now has 4 corroborating witnesses.

When felons learn this trick and start getting bunches of "corroborating witnesses" (paid or otherwise) like the Dems have been conjuring up for decades now, the justice system will collapse completely. Dems will be ecstatic......right up to the point they become the victim of their own reckless policies (as ALWAYS seem to happen ultimately)
Reckless policies ?? Like giving the wealthiest among us tax breaks while we have an ONGOING good economy ??? They'll pay for themselves ?? Like starting BS wars? lol lol lol Hope trump trickles down on all you pubs and I don't mean money

Christine Blasey Ford Is Beating Senate Republicans in Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Negotiations

Do you realize not many people actually believe her? And that she won't fly across country won't look so great either?

I hope they vote on Monday or Wed at the latest, no matter what she does.
What makes you think that "not many people" believe her? I think the opposite is true. Maybe not in the conservative echo chamber but everywhere else certainly.
only 25% of women believe her.. there are now three polls showing that just 26% of the public think she is credible.... die hard libs and that's all the rest of us see the lie! your meme is falling apart.. and the midterm polls are now dead even...

You do know she has a phalanx of advisors. As far as filing in a state it didn't happen in ......who would investigate? Play on .....while we vote.
That'd be great Now we have an abuser of women a cheat and crook in our WH and 2 perverts on our SC Well done idiot republicans........Roy Moore next for SC??

You forgot to add bill clinton and keith ellison...….

Do you realize not many people actually believe her? And that she won't fly across country won't look so great either?

What makes you think that "not many people" believe her? I think the opposite is true. Maybe not in the conservative echo chamber but everywhere else certainly.
only 25% of women believe her.. there are now three polls showing that just 26% of the public think she is credible.... die hard libs and that's all the rest of us see the lie! your meme is falling apart.. and the midterm polls are now dead even...

Smart people admit that they don't know yet whether she is credible or not.

She is beating nothing.

Whatever her game is she is losing.

I'm curious why she would sure rather than press charges if there is no statute of limitations?

Never know - she might do both! Don't you see how much fun it would be to drag Bart O'Kavanaugh from the bench into court?
No it would be boring

Y'alls heads would explode. That's not boring at all! :wink:
Clearly you are out of touch.

She is failing and so is the smear job.

Kavanaugh will get confirmed and she goes the way of Anita hill

Anyone with a brain knows this is a smear job against Kavanaugh. Not even the left wing echo chamber believes her. They just hate Trump so much that they'll go along with the lies.

You forgot to add bill clinton and keith ellison...….
Funny how, in their selective outrage the have nothing to say about Keith Ellison.

Why do you point out the race in your thread title? Seems pretty racist and pointless.

Tell it to Lindsey ;)

angrywhiteguys.jpg
facePlant.gif

26% think the accusation is credible. Believe it.

https://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/athena/files/2018/09/19/5ba234fde4b046313fc11590.pdf
And 28% think it's not. According to that poll there are also less than 35% who think he should be confirmed.

Polls rarely say anything meaningful.

Moving those goalposts all around. You wanted the polling numbers; now that you have them, they're not meaningful.

Fact is, about half the people who have heard her story don't find it credible. Doesn't matter what they think about Kavanaugh; he was going to be confirmed with those numbers anyway. People are not going ballistic over Ford. She's just not all that credible and it was a long time ago. Those are the facts.

How would you know how "credible" she is or isn't? She now has 4 corroborating witnesses. Why won't Assley allow them to testify?
Even Trump sycophant and Fox shill Alan Dershowitz says a) that we DON'T know how credible she is or isn't AND b) that it's a kangaroo court without allowing witnesses.

Start at 1:30 then go to 4:20 ... Enjoy!

The therapist has no corroborating evidence. Her contemporaneous notes do not contain dates, times, or people she recalled in her REPRESSED MEMORY THERAPY ( which is not admissible in court due to the subjective and unreliable nature of the process). Strike one...

Three other named witnesses have given written, under oath, statements that the events never occurred. Strike two, three and four....

Ford has no time line. Three year possible period, no name, no recollection of how she arrived at the party, who was at the party, how she got home from the party...

She has no credibility.... Game Over..

LOL you guys will lie about everything..

you may want to take another look at those statutes.

I posted them, and the link to LegalMatch yesterday.

Maryland Statutes of Limitations for Sexual Abuse | LegalMatch Law Library

Well, I've seen it reported on Fox, CNN and MSNBC that she has a case in Maryland.

good for them.

I prefer to get my information from the source.

not a parrot.

Your link did not definitively apply this particular case.

sexual assault fits, maybe.

raped, attempted or real, is unproven.

(we dont' even know if she was actually groped)

That is what trials are for. Welcome to the American justice system.
Btw - I don't want you or any other Orangeling kook on the jury :wink:

Oh yes, imagine a "trial" that happened to take 6 months.

What a happy coincidence for the Khmer Rouge. You spent two weeks with the Kory and Kamala Klown show, where two piles of shit put on red noses, grabbed seltzer bottles, and rode unicycles around the Senate while flinging shit at everyone.

But hey, you evil fuckers should be rewarded for your bad behavior and we should let you scuttle our effort to save the Constitution.

Or better yet, fuck you - Kavanaugh is confirmed on Monday.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back