Dr Ford is outplaying these wrinkly white octogenarians - and they don't even know it!

Cept you got nothing......in the real world facts matter

In Trump World, facts don't matter a WHIT.
Yeah he's just getting lucky all over the place

Lucky? I wouldn't give Trumps troubles to a MONKEY ON A ROCK!
Policy wise duh.....

Yeah, WINNING! :rolleyes:

DSpRMtyU0AAw0I2.jpg

The lying feminist slut Ford thought her fantasy fairy tale would lead to instant fame and fortune.

Now that reality has hit her square in the face.

The wacky loon is looking for a way to hide from her obvious lies. ... :cuckoo:
That's DR FORD ,, sunni you idiot

No it's DRUNKEN WHORE FORD...
You mean DRUNKEN BROKE SC court candidate

Ford is refusing to testify and Grassley is pushing forward... VOTE MONDAY.... No more games from left-tards..

Policy wise duh.....

Yeah, WINNING! :rolleyes:

DSpRMtyU0AAw0I2.jpg
your self portraits are stunning... The only ones cornered are democrats and the longer the bull shit games go on the lower your mid term polls sink....

The lying feminist slut Ford thought her fantasy fairy tale would lead to instant fame and fortune.

Ford is refusing to testify and Grassley is pushing forward... VOTE MONDAY.... No more games from left-tards..
Let her witnesses be heard

facts don't matter a WHIT

to the contrary...

we're waiting for facts to be presented..

Like, when, where, what.
LOL...

Too Funny;
They don't even have a base time line to begin an investigation.. Yet they are demanding one. Then Fienstien refuses to give up the letter which may have critical information that is necessary for an investigation... Now why would she obstruct justice in this manner?

Then your not very smart... I've done this for a living ( 30 years LEO)... The evidence presented is so full of holes the boat would sink to the bottom in about 30 seconds...

Wait a minute, Dr. Ford has solid evidence.

When she was 15, she went to a party, but she doesn't know what year it was but it was somewhere within a 3 year period. The party was held somewhere, though she isn't sure what city, county, or state it is. The party was hosted by someone, though she doesn't know who. There were about 10 people at the party, but she doesn't know who they were. She was in a bathing suit, but doesn't know if there was a pool. Brett Kavanaugh tried to rape her, somewhere in the house, or maybe it was outside, or maybe on the moon.

So of COURSE the press has convicted Judge Kavanaugh, why would anyone doubt such a compelling story?

I mean, if Judge Kavanaugh is on the court, he might oppose the holy sacrament of abortion, and NOTHING is more important than killing babies.

Better idea..

let her witnesses be found.

One would think that they'd have realized by now that they have no good options? And for the record, if she decides not to show on Wednesday, she could immediately file a lawsuit against Bart O'Kavanaugh in Maryland - where there is no statute of limitation on rape or attempted rape.

Well, it seems that the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee will continue to play stupid games with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, and with the possibility of her appearing before them next week, when all their kangaroo suits will come back from the cleaners. She wants to appear on Thursday. They now have offered Wednesday, after insisting for several days on a hearing on Monday next. From Politico:

Haven't these people learned yet that they can't make Dr. Ford do anything she doesn't want to do? Haven't they figured out yet that they really don't have decent options? They extended their deadline for Dr. Ford to respond on Friday, and they've already backed off a Monday hearing. They are negotiating very badly, as will often be the case when you have no good negotiating position at all. So, they're scrambling while Kavanaugh's polling numbers sink into the Potomac.

Not only that, but Dr. Ford's team knows very well how to press an advantage.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to a Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country to make the hearing. Ford has reportedly told friends she is uncomfortable in confined spaces, indicating a physical difficulty in making the trip by plane.

I wonder why she might be uncomfortable in confined spaces?​

Christine Blasey Ford Is Beating Senate Republicans in Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Negotiations

She can file as many lawsuits as she wants, but you've got to have substantial evidence to prove she was assaulted, and she doesn't come even close.

One would think that they'd have realized by now that they have no good options? And for the record, if she decides not to show on Wednesday, she could immediately file a lawsuit against Bart O'Kavanaugh in Maryland - where there is no statute of limitation on rape or attempted rape.

Well, it seems that the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee will continue to play stupid games with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, and with the possibility of her appearing before them next week, when all their kangaroo suits will come back from the cleaners. She wants to appear on Thursday. They now have offered Wednesday, after insisting for several days on a hearing on Monday next. From Politico:

Haven't these people learned yet that they can't make Dr. Ford do anything she doesn't want to do? Haven't they figured out yet that they really don't have decent options? They extended their deadline for Dr. Ford to respond on Friday, and they've already backed off a Monday hearing. They are negotiating very badly, as will often be the case when you have no good negotiating position at all. So, they're scrambling while Kavanaugh's polling numbers sink into the Potomac.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to a Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country to make the hearing. Ford has reportedly told friends she is uncomfortable in confined spaces, indicating a physical difficulty in making the trip by plane.

Christine Blasey Ford Is Beating Senate Republicans in Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Negotiations

She can file as many lawsuits as she wants, but you've got to have substantial evidence to prove she was assaulted, and she doesn't come even close.
Not in the court of public opinion, or in a congressional popularity contest, you don't.

DeRpHate, they can simply have the confirmation vote on Monday and put Justice Kavanaugh on the court.

You Communists have no cards. You fabricated this to delay, and you delayed for a week.

Cool, we'll hide and watch your Roger Ramjet tactic implode. Won't be pretty!

Yeah, because you Stalinists have the votes.

Oh, wait...

Oh, and stupid - lying kunt Ford was given dozens of opportunities to lie before the Senate. But since the ONLY objective is to STALL, DELAY, STALL, DELAY, she and her DNC hack team have only stalled and delayed.

Time to kick you evil fucks in the nuts and put the Judge on the SCOTUS, ensuring the Constitution for another generation.

Better idea..

let her witnesses be found.
The four she said she found have all said this is a lie... UNDER OATH! They are batting 1000 in this respect..

If Kavenaugh is a sexual predator, why haven't other women come forward ?

OH WAIT, they have !!!

EXCLUSIVE: Longtime Female Friend Who Signed Letter Supporting Kavanaugh Speaks Out

[“What I would say is I have known Brett since I was maybe 16, and I still know him today,” Carr, 51, said. “I knew him in all kinds of social situations and what is being described—I also, by the way, know Mark Judge, obviously—and the scenario that is being described is not one that I could ever put either one of those guys in, even under the influence of alcohol or any of that.”/QUOTE]

Not in the court of public opinion, or in a congressional popularity contest, you don't.
This mornings polls have Democrats at -1 and Republicans +1 in generic ballot... The tidey bowl wave is going round the toilet...

OH WAIT, they have !!!

EXCLUSIVE: Longtime Female Friend Who Signed Letter Supporting Kavanaugh Speaks Out

[“What I would say is I have known Brett since I was maybe 16, and I still know him today,” Carr, 51, said. “I knew him in all kinds of social situations and what is being described—I also, by the way, know Mark Judge, obviously—and the scenario that is being described is not one that I could ever put either one of those guys in, even under the influence of alcohol or any of that.”/QUOTE]

But Kavanaugh is GUILTY, because ABORTION AKBAR

OH WAIT, they have !!!

Obviously, she was paid to lie by the RNC.

Forum List

Back