Dr Ford is outplaying these wrinkly white octogenarians - and they don't even know it!

Do you realize not many people actually believe her? And that she won't fly across country won't look so great either?

I hope they vote on Monday or Wed at the latest, no matter what she does.
What makes you think that "not many people" believe her? I think the opposite is true. Maybe not in the conservative echo chamber but everywhere else certainly.

26% think the accusation is credible. Believe it.

https://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/athena/files/2018/09/19/5ba234fde4b046313fc11590.pdf
And 28% think it's not. According to that poll there are also less than 35% who think he should be confirmed.

Polls rarely say anything meaningful.

Moving those goalposts all around. You wanted the polling numbers; now that you have them, they're not meaningful.

Fact is, about half the people who have heard her story don't find it credible. Doesn't matter what they think about Kavanaugh; he was going to be confirmed with those numbers anyway. People are not going ballistic over Ford. She's just not all that credible and it was a long time ago. Those are the facts.
A. I didn't ask for polling numbers.

2. I think she's very credible.

C. You wanted him confirmed even though most folks didn't? Why?

Worst approval numbers for any SCOTUS nominee in 30 years since Bork - And sinking like a ROCK!

Poll of the week: A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finds that 34% of Americans support the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, while 38% are opposed.

This poll is in line with a recent poll from Gallup in which 39% of Americans were for confirmation and 42% were opposed.

What makes you think that "not many people" believe her? I think the opposite is true. Maybe not in the conservative echo chamber but everywhere else certainly.

https://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/athena/files/2018/09/19/5ba234fde4b046313fc11590.pdf
And 28% think it's not. According to that poll there are also less than 35% who think he should be confirmed.

Moving those goalposts all around. You wanted the polling numbers; now that you have them, they're not meaningful.

Fact is, about half the people who have heard her story don't find it credible. Doesn't matter what they think about Kavanaugh; he was going to be confirmed with those numbers anyway. People are not going ballistic over Ford. She's just not all that credible and it was a long time ago. Those are the facts.

Worst approval numbers for any SCOTUS nominee in 30 years since Bork - And sinking like a ROCK!

Poll of the week: A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finds that 34% of Americans support the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, while 38% are opposed.

This poll is in line with a recent poll from Gallup in which 39% of Americans were for confirmation and 42% were opposed.

Right, the Left is losing their mind because they're losing the Court. So what? Losing their mind is like things falling down for them, especially in the age of Trump. I'm just shrugging over here.

How would you know how "credible" she is or isn't? She now has 4 corroborating witnesses. Why won't Assley allow them to testify?
Even Trump sycophant and Fox shill Alan Dershowitz says a) that we DON'T know how credible she is or isn't AND b) that it's a kangaroo court without allowing witnesses.

Start at 1:30 then go to 4:20 ... Enjoy!

She now has 4 corroborating witnesses.

Link?

Last I heard, the ones she had, refuse to testify

They've not been revealed - but Grassley has been told she want's to bring them.

You do know she has a phalanx of advisors. As far as filing in a state it didn't happen in ......who would investigate? Play on .....while we vote.
That'd be great Now we have an abuser of women a cheat and crook in our WH and 2 perverts on our SC Well done idiot republicans........Roy Moore next for SC??
What's funny ? Moore another pervert child molester was supported by the other pervert an ADMITTED women abuser Trump and that's funny??? Come on man get real if only this once

How would you know how "credible" she is or isn't? She now has 4 corroborating witnesses. Why won't Assley allow them to testify?
Even Trump sycophant and Fox shill Alan Dershowitz says a) that we DON'T know how credible she is or isn't AND b) that it's a kangaroo court without allowing witnesses.

Link?

They've not been revealed - but Grassley has been told she want's to bring them.

Hahahahahahaha, her husband, her two sons, and her "imaginary friend"?

Link?

They've not been revealed

of course

Right, the Left is losing their mind because they're losing the Court. So what? Losing their mind is like things falling down for them, especially in the age of Trump. I'm just shrugging over here.

You support a lifetime appointment for a guy with this hanging over his head and 34% approval rating?
That's funny - 34% is even worse than Trump!
You 30%-ers better hang on tight - Gonna be Mr Toad's Wild Ride!

You do know she has a phalanx of advisors. As far as filing in a state it didn't happen in ......who would investigate? Play on .....while we vote.
That'd be great Now we have an abuser of women a cheat and crook in our WH and 2 perverts on our SC Well done idiot republicans........Roy Moore next for SC??
What's funny ? Moore another pervert child molester was supported by the other pervert an ADMITTED women abuser Trump and that's funny??? Come on man get real if only this once[/QUOTE/
FUNDIE
FUNDIE

Poll of the week: A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finds that 34% of Americans support the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, while 38% are opposed. This poll is in line with a recent poll from Gallup in which 39% of Americans were for confirmation and 42% were opposed.
Looney liberals and their worship of poll numbers. ... :cuckoo:

Polls say Hillary to win by 98% landslide. ... :lol: :lol:

One would think that they'd have realized by now that they have no good options? And for the record, if she decides not to show on Wednesday, she could immediately file a lawsuit against Bart O'Kavanaugh in Maryland - where there is no statute of limitation on rape or attempted rape.

Well, it seems that the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee will continue to play stupid games with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, and with the possibility of her appearing before them next week, when all their kangaroo suits will come back from the cleaners. She wants to appear on Thursday. They now have offered Wednesday, after insisting for several days on a hearing on Monday next. From Politico:

Haven't these people learned yet that they can't make Dr. Ford do anything she doesn't want to do? Haven't they figured out yet that they really don't have decent options? They extended their deadline for Dr. Ford to respond on Friday, and they've already backed off a Monday hearing. They are negotiating very badly, as will often be the case when you have no good negotiating position at all. So, they're scrambling while Kavanaugh's polling numbers sink into the Potomac.

Not only that, but Dr. Ford's team knows very well how to press an advantage.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to a Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country to make the hearing. Ford has reportedly told friends she is uncomfortable in confined spaces, indicating a physical difficulty in making the trip by plane.

I wonder why she might be uncomfortable in confined spaces?​

Christine Blasey Ford Is Beating Senate Republicans in Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Negotiations

Well, someone pointed out in another thread that there was a statute of limitations at the time this incident allegedly happened, therefore, she’s SOL on that.

They may be holding out a little longer in hopes that Kavanaugh will withdraw his nomination just so they can avoid the optics.

These are establishment Republicans with no real loyalty to President Trump or the American people. They just want power like the Democrats do.

Link?

of course

Hey it's okay, no statute of limitations for attempted rape in Maryland.
She'll just file a lawsuit there, or else tell America her story through the media.
Either way, Trumptards lose. :)

What's funny ? Moore another pervert child molester was supported by the other pervert an ADMITTED women abuser Trump and that's funny??? Come on man get real if only this once

I don't like Roy Moore, I'll admit that. Creepy. And Trump is a womanizer and a terrible husband. I'll admit that. However, I did not vote for him for husband.

However, I do not believe he is a rapist like Bill Clinton. Do we have any proof at all that he is a rapist like Bill Clinton?

Link?

of course

Hey it's okay, no statute of limitations for attempted rape in Maryland.
She'll just file a lawsuit there, or else tell America her story through the media.
Either way, Trumptards lose. :)

Hmmm, nope. President Trump. Awesome economy. Still winning.

Hurts, don't it?

One would think that they'd have realized by now that they have no good options? And for the record, if she decides not to show on Wednesday, she could immediately file a lawsuit against Bart O'Kavanaugh in Maryland - where there is no statute of limitation on rape or attempted rape.

Well, it seems that the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee will continue to play stupid games with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, and with the possibility of her appearing before them next week, when all their kangaroo suits will come back from the cleaners. She wants to appear on Thursday. They now have offered Wednesday, after insisting for several days on a hearing on Monday next. From Politico:

Haven't these people learned yet that they can't make Dr. Ford do anything she doesn't want to do? Haven't they figured out yet that they really don't have decent options? They extended their deadline for Dr. Ford to respond on Friday, and they've already backed off a Monday hearing. They are negotiating very badly, as will often be the case when you have no good negotiating position at all. So, they're scrambling while Kavanaugh's polling numbers sink into the Potomac.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to a Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country to make the hearing. Ford has reportedly told friends she is uncomfortable in confined spaces, indicating a physical difficulty in making the trip by plane.

Christine Blasey Ford Is Beating Senate Republicans in Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Negotiations

Well, someone pointed out in another thread that there was a statute of limitations at the time this incident allegedly happened, therefore, she’s SOL on that.
They may be holding out a little longer in hopes that Kavanaugh will withdraw his nomination just so they can avoid the optics.
These are establishment Republicans with no real loyalty to President Trump or the American people. They just want power like the Democrats do.

Well, they were incorrect
Brett Kavanaugh Could Still Face Charges For Attempted Rape In Maryland

Dr Love I ALMOST would like to see republicans get their way and then live in the shithole they made for themselves I'm halfway there with Trump f-ing up the country...Love hearing those farmers crying out in pain

DeRpHate, they can simply have the confirmation vote on Monday and put Justice Kavanaugh on the court.

You Communists have no cards. You fabricated this to delay, and you delayed for a week.

Forum List

Back