Dr Collins, top geneticist, and CHRISTIAN....

What the fuck is "full evolution"?

Now you're just making shit up.

Sorry. I should have said "speciation". But since your making up your own terms for evolution i figured i might as well talk to you on your own level.

Allie, the only way this discussion is going to get productive is if we start talking about actual relation between organisms. Im trying to do that, im not sure why you arent.

Gosh if I'd actually done that, you could have used it in your siggy. The fact that you just have to make stuff up is telling.

What a tard.

Gosh if I'd actually done that, you could have used it in your siggy. The fact that you just have to make stuff up is telling.

What a tard.

Aw come on. Now your out of my sig and i promise to not put you back in.

Shall we discuss relation?

Oh crap!

I did not even notice that, lol.

Hint on the siggy...if you goad people enough you will always get a classic and infuriating siggy and you can quote and link them. I used to do it to Luissa and Modbert fairly regularly.

Your information is too muddled, and it bores me trying to sort it out, while pretending to take you seriously.

Your information is too muddled, and it bores me trying to sort it out, while pretending to take you seriously.

How is my information muddled? Ive used the terms family, genus, species, and subspecies correctly every single time ive used them (except for thinking wolves and dogs were an example of speciation in the other thread, rather than being a subspecies).

Its not my fault if your too confused to keep up. You do understand taxonomic ranks do you not?

Well that was entertaining reading through the 9 pages, well done Cbirch

However I never any quote or link to a page where I said science disproves a god or gods, gee I wonder why...............

However throughout this entire thread I've seen Allie deny basic components of evolution, which is the claim I made in my first post.

Here come the ad hominems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZFIN Glossary

evolution
Change of the genes of a population over time, resulting in new species.

This is what Allie and YWC are desperately trying to deny, at least I don't see YWC denying that he denies evolution, like Allie dishonestly does constantly.

Lol no one is saying oil isnt made up of hydrocarbons. Hydrocarbons are organic material. Organic matter is matter made of a carbon backbone surrounded by hydrogen, which is a hydrocarbon. Thats my point. Oil is produced by decaying organic matter.

You said plants and animals. That is why you turned to article from Wikipedia on fossil fuels.

Plants and animals are organic material....

No kidding,but that is not what oil comes from.

Your thoroughly misunderstood. The coelacanth has not survivedunchanged for millions of years becayse the coelacanth is not one organism. Its an order animals (now were getting into taxonomic ranking, dont get confused). When you say "the coelacanth was found in 1938", your referring to a new animal that is the only living member of the coelacanth order. Not one animal that has survived unchanged for millions of years.

In 1938 biologists identified a new genus of animal (group of species) called Latimeria. Latimeria itself has not continued unchaged for millions of years, its just a member of the coelacanth order, which biologists thought had long since died out.​

Oh I am not confused I am well aware of the cleanup they had to lighten the blow.​

Wow. So tell me again that the Genus Latimeria has survived unchanged for the last hundred million years. You have the amazing ability to drop a topic once someone proves you wrong. Your main hypothesis was that this creature had existed unchanged for hundreds of millions of years and it hasnt. You only came to that conclusion because you thought the coelacanth was a single animal rather than an entire group of animals, most of which are exinct. Thats a seriously flawed understanding of what your talking about. It undermines your entire argument. Its just a member of a group of animals that we didnt think existed any more. The animal itself has NOT remained unchanged.​

wrong again,I never denied there is a family of them just like the inches ,no difference , it was the result of micro adaptations that you seem to have a problem with. If you want to ask me question that is fine but don't speak for me. The whole timeline thing is a joke and I will point that out when my internet is working again.​

Oh and by the way,the only Wikipedia you should concern yourself with is creation Wikipedia. Least those guys can be trusted and actually hold degrees in what they speak on.

Im sure they all have degrees. Degrees from universities that arent accredited...

Only someone that truly doesnt understand science would trust a source that has an open bias. Im sure once piece of information favoring evolution is going to make it into creation wiki...right...

Why do you think science has some sort of agenda. Scientists might, science does not. The debate about evolution among the people actually knowledgeable about the subject took place 150 - 100 years ago. Only people that have no idea what their talking about argue anything else.

You think DNA being perfect has something to do with mutations during the DNA replication process. You think atoms could have decayed at a different rate in the past. You dont understand the taxonomic classification system. You run away from the argument every time you get proved wrong. You have no idea what your talking about, none at all, yet you think you actually know something.

:lol:

Yeah scientists working in the science community with degrees from schools that are not accredited. What a disingenuous person you are. You do realize we differ in our views because of our presuppositions ? Denounced that explained to you ? Both sides look at the same evidence. Do you understand creationist also work with macro evolutionist ? Did you not understand that scientist may believe in evolution and still believe God was the cause ? Didn't you understand this article that this thread was based on ?

Lol no one is saying oil isnt made up of hydrocarbons. Hydrocarbons are organic material. Organic matter is matter made of a carbon backbone surrounded by hydrogen, which is a hydrocarbon. Thats my point. Oil is produced by decaying organic matter.

You said plants and animals. That is why you turned to article from Wikipedia on fossil fuels.

Plants and animals are organic material....

Mr bio diesel guy and fossil fuel.:lol:

Sorry. I should have said "speciation". But since your making up your own terms for evolution i figured i might as well talk to you on your own level.

I'll just call you instead of genius, spin doctor.

Evolution 101: Speciation

Speciation is a basic 101 component of evolution as this berkeley site illustrates, if you deny speciation, you deny evolution.

I'll just call you instead of genius, spin doctor.

Evolution 101: Speciation

Speciation is a basic 101 component of evolution as this berkeley site illustrates, if you deny speciation, you deny evolution.

I didn't see evolution mentioned once in that piece.

And you missed this, apparently:

"This is a simplified model of speciation by geographic isolation, but it gives an idea of some of the processes that might be at work in speciation. In most real-life cases, we can only put together part of the story from the available evidence."

Fucking idiot.

And you missed this, apparently:

"This is a simplified model of speciation by geographic isolation, but it gives an idea of some of the processes that might be at work in speciation. In most real-life cases, we can only put together part of the story from the available evidence."

Fucking idiot.

I see, in your selected quote did it say anywhere that that was cause to think that it doesn't happen?

When Allie uses the f word and a childish name-call, you know she's losing, by a lot :clap2:.

Forum List

Back