Wuhan bio weapons experimenting

Why spend your time pissing and moaning about it then?
Remember, they didn't want to let Trump have a win unless it was on their terms.
Who didn't want Trump to have a win unless it was in their terms? What terms are you talking about?

Link please.
This was a pretty big deal a few months ago. Not sure how you missed the story but sure I'll pretend you care what Trump does and post a link.

had an account open, and I closed it,” Trump said with some irritation to moderator Kristen Welker, NBC White House correspondent, in the final debate of the campaign in October 2020. “I closed it before I even ran for president, let alone became president.”

Then when his taxes were released, we saw the lie.

"Rep.-elect Daniel Goldman (D-N.Y.), who served as the Democrats’ lead counsel in the first impeachment inquiry into Trump, noted that the former president had bank accounts in China until 2018, from 2015 to 2017, according to his tax records.

“Generally, you only have bank accounts in a foreign country if you are doing transactions in that country’s currency,” Goldman tweeted Friday. “What business was Trump doing in China while he was President?”

Trump, who had accounts in a number of countries and collected income from more than a dozen foreign nations while in office, paid more in taxes in 2020 to the Chinese government than he did in American federal income tax that year, his returns revealed."

I look forward to laughing at your deflection, false equivalence or dismissal. Which will it be?

Worldwide.... China killed 7 million people... and Joe Biden says nothing.... Australia is ready to go at it with China over this... but blackmailed Joe says nothing.....

And now that nation... China is building a base in Cuba... the media was finally dragged to the table to admit and confirm this news calls it a spy base... if anyone thinks that China won't place nukes there aimed at the US you are one dumb Mfer.....
And Joe says nothing....

S
This was a pretty big deal a few months ago. Not sure how you missed the story but sure I'll pretend you care what Trump does and post a link.

had an account open, and I closed it,” Trump said with some irritation to moderator Kristen Welker, NBC White House correspondent, in the final debate of the campaign in October 2020. “I closed it before I even ran for president, let alone became president.”

Then when his taxes were released, we saw the lie.

"Rep.-elect Daniel Goldman (D-N.Y.), who served as the Democrats’ lead counsel in the first impeachment inquiry into Trump, noted that the former president had bank accounts in China until 2018, from 2015 to 2017, according to his tax records.

“Generally, you only have bank accounts in a foreign country if you are doing transactions in that country’s currency,” Goldman tweeted Friday. “What business was Trump doing in China while he was President?”

Trump, who had accounts in a number of countries and collected income from more than a dozen foreign nations while in office, paid more in taxes in 2020 to the Chinese government than he did in American federal income tax that year, his returns revealed."

I look forward to laughing at your deflection, false equivalence or dismissal. Which will it be?
So you think Trump should be impeached?

What a perverted Thread full off MAGA bullshit, no proof whatsoever, and MAGA mentally retarded accusations towards China.

Not going to waste my time on this thread.

What a perverted Thread full off MAGA bullshit, no proof whatsoever, and MAGA mentally retarded accusations towards China.

Not going to waste my time on this thread.
Another one who couldn't spend the time to read the article....... :biggrin:

Forum List

Back