How will Jesus react if he comes back and there is no Christians

There will be. He's doing a marvelous work and a wonder in the world to ensure it.

• Banned
There will be. He's doing a marvelous work and a wonder in the world to ensure it.
He's obviously NOT doing it here. In the script he explains he was offered this worlds by The Evil One ( your masters children). He refused. He isn't the Gawd of this world, at the moment, according to the script. He also is not the one under " One nation under Gawd".:cool:
Read the script.

Humankind will become extinct, it's his job to return and kill the "wicked" (aka non-believers).

Psa 10:4 The wicked are too proud to turn to you or even think about you.
Psa 10:13 The wicked don't respect you. In their hearts they say, "God won't punish us!"

Matthew 10:34 KJV - Think not that I am come to send peace - Bible Gateway

10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law

I like the overwhelming majority of the new testament, this kind of stuff like what I posted above, yucky.

How will Jesus react if he comes back and there is no Christians?

How did he react the last time that happened?

I expect he'd react in pretty much the same way.

He Will eliminate cross and creation worshipping and guide people to monotheismi.e. ISLAM !

Jesus just left Chicago>
history-of-illinois0.gif

and He's bound for New Orleans>
WaPo_biloxi_katrina_damage_small.jpg

took a jump thru mississippi>
Hurricane_Gustav_hitting_Mississippi.jpg

well muddy water turned to wine>
BP-oil-spill_0.jpg

Then out to California through the forests and the pines>
california-wildfires-2jpg-2ba436abbe035ace.jpg

How will Jesus react when he comes back and there is no Christmas?

Santa Claus has taken over his holiday

Forum List

Back