Dr. Ben Carson: Obamacare 'Worst Thing That's Happened in America Since Slavery'

Rightwingers are slaves to the opiate of rightwing propaganda.

you people are good at projecting what you are doing yourself

how many time's have we seen the words, terrorist, blackmailers, hostage takers REPEATED here on this board....? and WHO CALLED the people that?

now go do some more opiates

Let's look at the failed candidacy of Herman Cain

The first....Look, we have a black man too and he hates Obama

Cain was a token republican meant to show blacks that Republicans have blacks too. As soon as Cains candidacy started to take hold, Republicans panicked.
Holy, shit....the black guy might get the GOP nomination!

The Republican slime machine kicked in and squashed his candidacy

Same will happen to Carson

Carson is the latest........Look, we got black people too and he hates Obama

No Republican would actually vote for him

You show yourself to be more of a racist idiot every day. What is it about people like Carson and Herman Cain that scare you libs to badly? Is it that a black man has dared to leave the democrat plantation?

Where do you and others on the right get this nonsense?

There’s nothing ‘frightening’ about Black conservatives – it is sad, however.

But again, African-Americans have the same right as everyone else to be ignorant, conservative, and wrong.

Cain was a token republican meant to show blacks that Republicans have blacks too. As soon as Cains candidacy started to take hold, Republicans panicked.

More ignorant, racist, dishonest bullshit from the left.

If Republicans hadn't used many of these same arguments against Social Security they would have much more impact today. In fact it seems they used pretty much the same arguments against everything.
Won't be long, however, until Social Security will be found to have been created by Republicans and stolen by Democrats.

Actually it was Democrats putting words into Republican's mouths all along.

Democrats are always the first to start screaming about cutting Social Security and Medicare, and guess what. Obama cut Medicare last year $700 billion.

The biggest fear for the GOP hierarchy was that a black man might win their nomination. They put a stop to that soon enough

When have Republicans ever run a black for major office?

The biggest fear for the GOP hierarchy was that a black man might win their nomination. They put a stop to that soon enough

wow, they've had black people and women run for President and we watched what you on the left did to them....just like you are now with Dr. Carson and another thread with Rev. Jackson

you people are such disgusting dishonest people...you would sell your souls (if you had one) for a party

Last edited:

wow, they've had black people and women run for President and we watched what you on the left did to them....just like you are now with Dr. Carson and another thread with Rev. Jackson

you people are such disgusting dishonest people...

Anybody can run. Getting the GOP nomination is another matter

Republicans will not vote for a black man

The biggest fear for the GOP hierarchy was that a black man might win their nomination.

That is empty, partisan bullshit and you know it. What is wrong with you that you cannot have an honest discussion without resorting to such silly shit? Are you really as mindlessly, pointlessly, hysterically hyper-partisan as rdean, luddy, et. al. or are you just so lacking in self control that you cannot help but wallow in self-indulgent nonsense like the post above?

Republicans will not vote for a black man

That is a lie and you know it. This means you are just a dishonest POS who is not interested in any real discussion. Congratulations, you are officially as stupid as rdean and luddy. There is no reason to take anything you say seriously, ever. You are just another partisan shill making meaningless noise.

The biggest fear for the GOP hierarchy was that a black man might win their nomination.

That is empty, partisan bullshit and you know it. What is wrong with you that you cannot have an honest discussion without resorting to such silly shit? Are you really as mindlessly, pointlessly, hysterically hyper-partisan as rdean, luddy, et. al. or are you just so lacking in self control that you cannot help but wallow in self-indulgent nonsense like the post above?

I'll make you the same offer......show me

Show me how many black Republicans have won major elective offices in th last 100 years. I'll help....six total republicans. Five Congressmen and one Senator over a hundred years.

Republicans will not vote for a black candidate. Until they prove otherwise, it is a given

Last edited:

Yeah, right, uh-huh.

They hate blacks. That's why they support them while Democrats call them Uncle Toms.

Show me how many black Republicans have won major elective offices in th last 100 years. I'll help....six total republicans. Five Congressmen and one Senator over a hundred years.

Republicans will not vote for a black candidate. Until they prove otherwise, it is a given

If only Democrats voted for Obama he never would have won. They only comprise less than 40% of all voters.

This racism bullshit is just a red-herring. When the lefts says that 90% of the Tea Party is white they forget that blacks only comprise 12% of the population, and blacks consider anyone who isn't black, white.

If only Democrats voted for Obama he never would have won. They only comprise less than 40% of all voters.

This racism bullshit is just a red-herring. When the lefts says that 90% of the Tea Party is white they forget that blacks only comprise 12% of the population, and blacks consider anyone who isn't black, white.

They have to lie with disgusting dirty politics to win...
it's a horrible tactic they have...Obama's campaigns was some of the worst I have ever seen, especially for his re-election

How can one hundred years be a red herring?

Wait.......I know

Republicans just couldn't find any "qualified" blacks

How can one hundred years be a red herring?

Wait.......I know

Republicans just couldn't find any "qualified" blacks

Sorry, dickwad.

If you look back in history the Democrats have been the racists, and the Republicans helped to free blacks. It's just that Democrats are so irresponsible to actually promise them everything for free (and delivering nothing) making it look like they're Santa Claus. Explain why whenever the Dems are running things they always end up poorer. When the GOP tells them how expensive Democrat promises are they're accused of being racist.

Forum List

Back