Dozens Die From Storms. No Obama Visit?

And you lefties bitched and moaned about it...Obama continues it and it is a 'good thing'.

Riiiiight.

Son? Get OUT of that sewergas Zone.:cuckoo:

Bush had an 82% approval rating. That included both the right and the left. He also had a free hand with Congress to do whatever was necessary

Both the right and the left supported the Afganistan invasion....as did most of the world

It was Iraq where he screwed up
Wrong. it began to tank when Domestic spending went awry and Bushs' 'Compassionate Conservatism' (Statism by any othername and Bush refusing to find his VETO pen) began to show itself.

*Idiot*

Yea right..

And Bush forgot to VETO

Two unfunded wars
A tax cut without any spending cuts whatsoever
An unfunded Medicare Part D

Bush had an 82% approval rating. That included both the right and the left. He also had a free hand with Congress to do whatever was necessary

Both the right and the left supported the Afganistan invasion....as did most of the world

It was Iraq where he screwed up
Wrong. it began to tank when Domestic spending went awry and Bushs' 'Compassionate Conservatism' (Statism by any othername and Bush refusing to find his VETO pen) began to show itself.

*Idiot*

Yea right..

And Bush forgot to VETO

Two unfunded wars
A tax cut without any spending cuts whatsoever
An unfunded Medicare Part D
Your lack of reading comprehension leves me...well...speechless...almost.

*Idiot*

Wait a minute....

"Kanye West: "George Bush doesn't care about black people""
Kanye West: "George Bush doesn't care about black people" - Boing Boing

So.....this means Obama doesn't care about white people???

Say it isn't so!!!
It means West's opinion should be given the weight of Kim K & Nugent.

But....but....I live and die by what Kanye says!

And, the Reverend Al, too.....

....and Salt-n-Pepa...'specially Pepa

That's why I 'Push It'!
You will have to listen to Nugent for eternity PC. ; ) ( I care for neither but this thread is FUNNY.

Wait a minute....

Say it isn't so!!!
Oh if you think that's fun PC, keep reading the thread. It's fun. Took 7 pages or so for the left to realize the rope-a-dope pulled.

You did this to them on purpose????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzXKWKaxt3c]The Grinch Song - YouTube[/ame]
I'm rude, crude, socially unacceptable, twisted, rotten and nasty...

...and those are my good points.

Joplin, MO gets erased by a tornado. W was there. The flooding in Grand Forks ND, W shows up.

A massive outbreak of tornadoes trash several towns in the midwest... Obama? Bitching at Rush Limbaugh.

Anyone else's hypocris-o-meter pegging out?

Wait a minute....

Say it isn't so!!!
And how much weight does Ted Nugent get in the Media, hmm?

But....but....I live and die by what Kanye says!

And, the Reverend Al, too.....

....and Salt-n-Pepa...'specially Pepa

That's why I 'Push It'!
You will have to listen to Nugent for eternity PC. ; ) ( I care for neither but this thread is FUNNY.
Oh yes... it's very nice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY&feature=fvsr]French Taunter - YouTube[/ame]

Well, the big O'Bam finally responded to the hard hit states of Tornada activity. He's not going there, didn't call anyone, but announced through a press release that he was "concerned" for those hit and offered gummint help if needed.......

Nice. Quite a leader indeed........

Robert

Well, the big O'Bam finally responded to the hard hit states of Tornada activity. He's not going there, didn't call anyone, but announced through a press release that he was "concerned" for those hit and offered gummint help if needed.......

Nice. Quite a leader indeed........

Robert

Well, I live in the area. And again, we don't want him here. He would just be taking time and energy away from those who need it. We wouldn't want Bush here either. Disaster victims do not need politicians.

Back in the 80s we had severe flooding in these parts. The then governor, Martha Collins flew over in a helicopter to assess the damage. But in this case, I mean why would that even be necessary. The media have taken all the aerial pictures needed to see what the damange is.

Three plus years and counting. The losers still can't stand it.

Yes counting..............................

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding – Annual

Government - Interest Expense on the Debt Outstanding

I wonder if you grasp the fact that liberals.....Obama supporting liberals....are concerned with the debt as well.

It is disingenuous.....especially for a guy who presents himself as an equal opportunity politician hater.......to saddle Obama with the entirety of the debt build-up. You know that....but you do it anyway. What does that say about you?

I wonder if you grasp the fact that liberals.....Obama supporting liberals....are concerned with the debt as well.

It is disingenuous.....especially for a guy who presents himself as an equal opportunity politician hater.......to saddle Obama with the entirety of the debt build-up. You know that....but you do it anyway. What does that say about you?

If they indeed are concerned with the debt? Then WHY on Earth do they support Obama's path to demand such debts/Deficits?

YOU defeat your own argument.:eusa_hand:

Well we're certainly fooled by how you protect and support someone who has spent more than all the other presidents combined.

Ky did vote for Palin, produce Rand Paul and McConnel.
Perhaps this was gods punishment?

Last edited:

Really and were do you get that shtick from?

DNC conference call.....ANY CUT IS EXTREME.

But I can do one better with the last budget proposal from OBAMA LLAMA

He gets all the tax increases he wants and still runs a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit.

If you are referring to the populace I must remind you they have voted and will vote for any cut is extreme.

So bring your A game.

Really and were do you get that shtick from?

DNC conference call.....ANY CUT IS EXTREME.

But I can do one better with the last budget proposal from OBAMA LLAMA

He gets all the tax increases he wants and still runs a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit.

If you are referring to the populace I must remind you they have voted and will vote for any cut is extreme.

So bring your A game.
make that 'any cut to the manditory baseline INCREASES' is extreme.

Full Auto......that was a shit reply.

Fitz...........you have a retraction to make......don't you?
The fact you're still pissed about that, I find endlessly amusing.

Grow up and put on your big boy panties.

Forum List

Back