Down Syndrome Barbie - your thoughts?

What about the Whoretrashian Barbies????

1678919866778-png.766136

Also saying aborting every baby with down syndrome is eradicating the horrible defect is like me murdering every patient with aids and claiming I cured the disease.

You people are certifiable morons
If we really wanted to see the fur fly, watch what would happen if we identified a homosexual gene and developed an invitro test for it. You'd have two immensely powerful democrat groups at each other's throats.

Also saying aborting every baby with down syndrome is eradicating the horrible defect is like me murdering every patient with aids and claiming I cured the disease.

You people are certifiable morons
Nevertheless Iceland is making the claim.

I’m not a doll enthusiast and never have been, but I think this new Barbie is a good thing. With my full facial birthmark I’ve never seen a doll, a toy, a character on tv in a movie or book who looks like me or has had the same experiences.

While I accepted I wasn’t going to find one, it would have been nice to see some character or something at least recognize that people like me exist. If this new Barbie doll helps even a few kids better deal with their life issues, it’s more than worth it in my mind.

Downs syndrome is grounds for instant abortion which is why there are so few with downs. Iceland is proud of aborting 100% of babies with downs syndrome. They claim to have eradicated the condition.

This doll not only doesn't make a lot of sense but seems to be dangerously pro life.
In fairness Iceland only makes it mandatory for screening results to be made avaible to parents .
It is a praisewothy move forward and needs to be widely adopted .
As a result the condition has nearly been eradicated there and therefore effectively by choice .
Good for parents , society and what would otherwise be poor defenceless badly handicapped children .

The fact that there are also still people who believe all life is sacred needs urgent review . This cult belief is dangerous for parents and children alike who are born with unchangeable awful conditions .

In fairness Iceland only makes it mandatory for screening results to be made avaible to parents .
As a result the condition has nearly been eradicated there and therefore effectively by choice .
Good for parents , society and what would otherwise be poor defenceless badly handicapped children .

The fact that there are also still people who believe all life is sacred needs urgent review . This cult belief is dangerous for parents and children alike who are born with unchangeable awful conditions .
To those with downs syndrome the condition is not awful nor does it prevent life from being worth living.

This is a beautiful woman, she has Down's Syndrome. She is a model. Is her life so awful it isn't worth living.

Here is a man, he has a bit of a stutter. Not that a stutter is worth execution. He is trying to justify his very existence to people that would have killed him without fluttering an eyelash.

Be very careful when executing people because, in your opinion, life isn't worth their living it.

I would like to see a Der Fuhrer Ken doll who is there to get rid of all the trash and freak dolls.

You've never really met someone with Down's, have you? They are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

This is just a ploy to publicly show how inclusive and diverse they are in order to improve their esg scores and pat themselves on the back at how progressive they are.

When Christmas time rolls around you won't see a single one of the shelf as they all get clearance priced out or recalled and dumped to make room for the Barbies that actually sell and people want.

There are only two kinds of people who will buy these.

Hardcore collectors or people who somehow think they can sell these on eBay in a few years to make some money

And people who will buy them for someone else's kid with down syndrome for their birthday so they get a cheap sense of self satisfaction at thinking they are a great person for buying one for a down syndrome kid.

Forum List

Back