Dow Jones up a record 1085 in a single day...

Stocks dropped more than bonds so they took your pension funds in order to sell some bonds and buy stock with it. It was a straight ponzi scheme right under everyone's noses.

Kiss your retirement money goodbye. Your 401k, your mutuals, your pension, all of it. Well, a lot of it anyway.

And we'll see forced liquidation as well, particularly those abroad who hold US treasuries.

Only in America would the people love them for it. Gosh. It's crazy. Any place else in the world, they'd be showing up with pitchforks.

And in a couple of weeks it'll be tanked again.

Last edited:
Stocks dropped more than bonds so they took your pension funds in order to sell some bonds and buy stock with it.

Kiss your retirement money goodbye. Your 401k, your mutuals, your pension, all of it.
Well I agree that most of what happened today was pension fund rebalancing. I don't see how that extends to 401Ks. At least mine I have full control of where I want my money fixed income, index funds, overseas funds, company stock etc. Maybe they don't all work that way.

Stocks dropped more than bonds so they took your pension funds in order to sell some bonds and buy stock with it. It was a straight ponzi scheme right under everyone's noses.

Kiss your retirement money goodbye. Your 401k, your mutuals, your pension, all of it. Well, a lot of it anyway.

And we'll see forced liquidation as well, particularly those abroad who hold US treasuries.

Only in America would the people love them for it. Gosh. It's crazy. Any place else in the world, they'd be showing up with pitchforks.

And in a couple of weeks it'll be tanked again.

What are you mumbling about?

Why will these holders be forced to sell their Treasuries?

Well as to me I would assume that all of you either have or will read my thread "Bring Back the Bears". I really like being one of the toll takers when investors get scared. Triple redundancy in fall back positions is fun.

Forum List

Back