Dow is up over 400 on the news that China has begun caving in on the tariff situation.

You must then "love: Obama, since during his tenure, the market rose by over 70%......LOL

Haven't you heard? Ronnie RayGun's trickle down gift to the wealthy did that.

OP - we will all pay for trump's tax increases as well as his adding to the debt and deficit.

POS is now and will continue to run the US into the dirt.
First we have to pay off Obama's 10 trillion. Funny I don't remember you complaining back then.
not sure how trump is on target to do that with his latest budget...
Not gonna happen. Congress has thrown us under the bus
then - not attacking you - just noticing that saying we have to pay off obamas debt first is a strange reply to all this when we're *not* doing that.
It was a rhetorical statement ment to expose ludnut for the hack he is.

OP - we will all pay for trump's tax increases as well as his adding to the debt and deficit.

First we have to pay off Obama's 10 trillion. Funny I don't remember you complaining back then.

Not unlike you not complaining about the 2.4 trillion we are on track to add to it just this one CY

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Except I have complained. Quite loudly in fact. Went so far as to say I might stop supporting the gop.

Now go fuck yourself in the ignore lounge with the other idiots

Another snowflake running off to their safe space

Fuck Trump and the GOP

Another jackass proven wrong

Well, I apologize for post then.

To be fair the left was screaming it was all Trump's fault when the markets tanked last week...tried to tell them the markets go up and the markets go down

The left doesn't have a clue about the stock market...it doesn't create any wealth...just the winners and losers trading places day by day. What's also true is that nobody ever lost anything if they didn't sell, other than in 1929 and 2008. I got bit so hard I ain't ever wandering into that back yard again.
piredgf.gif

To be fair the left was screaming it was all Trump's fault when the markets tanked last week...tried to tell them the markets go up and the markets go down

The left doesn't have a clue about the stock market...it doesn't create any wealth...just the winners and losers trading places day by day. What's also true is that nobody ever lost anything if they didn't sell, other than in 1929 and 2008. I got bit so hard I ain't ever wandering into that back yard again.
piredgf.gif

Just something else for the left to bitch,whine and moan about.

Just think 1000 more points and we can be back to where we were on 1 Jan 18!

Winning!

I can only imagine the left are in a desperate scramble to figure out the new talking points to go with this terrible......er, good news.
And might be down 1000 tomorrow. The market is extremely unstable and over 2000 below its high.

They asked The World Trade Organization for 60 Days to Negotiate with The US on Trade.

Another Win for President Trump that pisses The Swamp Off.

The last thing China wants, is a strong US President looking out for their Citizens. China understands the greedy incompetent Globalists threw American Citizens overboard years ago. The numerous awful trade deals reflect that. I'm very confident Trump will work better deals for American Workers. China will come to the table and work things out. Good on Trump. :thup:

The last thing China wants, is a strong US President looking out for their Citizens. China understands the greedy incompetent Globalists threw American Citizens overboard years ago. The numerous awful trade deals reflect that. I'm very confident Trump will work better deals for American Workers. China will come to the table and work things out. Good on Trump. :thup:
Yes I’m sure they dread more taxes on US citizens.

I can only imagine the left are in a desperate scramble to figure out the new talking points to go with this terrible......er, good news.
And might be down 1000 tomorrow. The market is extremely unstable and over 2000 below its high.
One can only hope, eh comrade
Just a fact comrade. Market is way down from its high and large swings the norm. Very unstable.
Down from its high but up from Obama...

One can only hope, eh comrade
Just a fact comrade. Market is way down from its high and large swings the norm. Very unstable.
Down from its high but up from Obama...
Very down.

The market did quite well under Obama...

not sure how trump is on target to do that with his latest budget...
Not gonna happen. Congress has thrown us under the bus
then - not attacking you - just noticing that saying we have to pay off obamas debt first is a strange reply to all this when we're *not* doing that.
It was a rhetorical statement ment to expose ludnut for the hack he is.

Please, IF THERE'S A GOD IN HEAVEN, DON'T LET THAT POS EXPOSE HIMESELF!

Yes I’m sure they dread more taxes on US citizens.

China loves the US Globalists who've sold Americans out. But it's a bit nervous about Donald Trump. He's standing up for American Workers. That's got China very concerned. I believe Trump will get our workers better deals.

Forum List

Back