Dow is up over 400 on the news that China has begun caving in on the tariff situation.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I can only imagine the left are in a desperate scramble to figure out the new talking points to go with this terrible......er, good news.

I can only imagine the left are in a desperate scramble to figure out the new talking points to go with this terrible......er, good news.

This from the hypocrites that said for a week the markets are not important!

I am sure any minute now all the Trump zealots that also said for a week that points don’t count, only percent, will be in here to correct you

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

• Banned

I am sure any minute now all the Trump zealots that also said for a week that points don’t count, only percent, will be in here to correct you

I've never said the markets weren't important lol. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID we need to wait and see what happens.

Thanks for bumping the thread with your pointless contribution though.

I've never said the markets weren't important lol. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID we need to wait and see what happens.

Thanks for bumping the thread with your pointless contribution though.

It was a pity bump!

Are you calling it "caving" because they ended up doing what they said they were going to do instead of keeping up the economic war drums?

• Banned
$100 says the trade deficit with China grows by a record amount this year
An easy prediction since the deficit is based on our current trade arrangements rather than what we are currently trying to accomplish.
Next years deficit is where any progress or failure will shine.

An easy prediction since the deficit is based on our current trade arrangements rather than what we are currently trying to accomplish.
Next years deficit is where any progress or failure will shine.
Same bet for next year

• Banned

i have to agree. we only hear about the market when it's going up. we don't hear the same people explain a 600 point drop, just be happy about a 400 point "recovery".

i HATED seeing the market go up so much so fast. not because i am anti-investment, i just know that type of "spurt" normally crashes and burns and is simply not sustainable.

hoping we can work it out with china and improve relations overall. we'll see.

Hey, moron, you do realize (probably not) that XI made the same empty promises in November 2017 and this past January.....more to appease German and UK auto makers....

But, carry on with your delusions....That is all you have left.

i have to agree. we only hear about the market when it's going up. we don't hear the same people explain a 600 point drop, just be happy about a 400 point "recovery".

i HATED seeing the market go up so much so fast. not because i am anti-investment, i just know that type of "spurt" normally crashes and burns and is simply not sustainable.

Except you do hear about the drops from me.
Same goes for shitty employment reports.
I have been nothing but consistent. Not sure why it's okay to announce from the rooftops when negative things happen but any discussion of good news is frowned upon.

Ridiculous really

Hey, moron, you do realize (probably not) that XI made the same empty promises in November 2017 and this past January.....more to appease German and UK auto makers....

But, carry on with your delusions....That is all you have left.
It's not my delusion it is the markets position lol.

Fail

I have been nothing but consistent. Not sure why it's okay to announce from the rooftops when negative things happen but any discussion of good news is frowned upon.

Ridiculous really
habit i suppose. sounds like my bad to you specifically, but i do see some people never bring it up when it crashes. just rough waters ahead and the market will be going up and down like a vegas prostitute at a shriners convention for awhile regardless.

Won’t you be so happy if America fails. I guess Trump should just keep with the old $500 billion deficit with China.
Why don’t you America haters just leave if it’s so terrible having Trump as your President

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridiculous really

Are you kidding? This board is filled with threads touting every single “good” thing that can possibly be credited to Trump. I never see you whining about them

Forum List

Back