DOW down 537 points ..no confidence in lame duck admin

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
What the hell was Barry Hussein thinking when he personally lifted sanctions on Iran? Oil prices are down to below 30 per barrel and Iran is poised to dump trillions of gallons of oil on the market.

Huh? But for 7 years you guys told us Obama and his policies had nothing to do with the stock market. Is the U.S. the only country that made a deal with Iran?

If you want to blame Bush for 2007 and credit Obama for the last seven years you have to blame him for this. It's a massacre

Huh? But for 7 years you guys told us Obama and his policies had nothing to do with the stock market. Is the U.S. the only country that made a deal with Iran?

If you want to blame Bush for 2007 and credit Obama for the last seven years you have to blame him for this. It's a massacre
Bush is a to blame for a hell of a lot more than 2007. And a "massacre?" Good grief.

Bush is a to blame for a hell of a lot more than 2007. And a "massacre?" Good grief.

You're obviously not a trader nor an economist. You're dismissed

This ain't about Obama.

It's a good & needed thing, and we'll get past it before long.

Your optimism is noted but this aint over by a long shot, maybe another 10% drop
I'd love to see that, seriously. This is badly overdue. I'd take another 15%.

Buying opportunities all over the freakin' place at that point.

What the hell was Barry Hussein thinking when he personally lifted sanctions on Iran? Oil prices are down to below 30 per barrel and Iran is poised to dump trillions of gallons of oil on the market.

Canada is seeing their currency devalue from the oil crash, and Texas economy will slow down with the drop of oil...

It is going to be a long year but hey the dollar is stronger...

Strong dollar could send oil to $20 a barrel

3 reasons oil prices are plunging again

China is wreaking havoc and a split OPEC is not helping oil prices along with a stronger dollar...

This ain't about Obama.

Your optimism is noted but this aint over by a long shot, maybe another 10% drop

It was over valued for sure, the manufacturing data is distressing and someone else pointed out Iran is flooding the oil market, you may get your wish

You're obviously not a trader nor an economist. You're dismissed
Okay you can go ahead and keep crying then. Bye.

This ain't about Obama.

It was over valued for sure, the manufacturing data is distressing and someone else pointed out Iran is flooding the oil market, you may get your wish
Yeah, oil probably has a ways to go. And there's gonna be bankruptcies in oil.

We're about three years overdue for a good correction, so it's gonna be worse than it could have been.

When President Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the Dow Jones Industrial Average slumped to 7,949.09, the lowest inaugural performance for the Dow since its creation.
currently it's 15,849.71

This ain't about Obama.

Yeah, oil probably has a ways to go. And there's gonna be bankruptcies in oil.

We're about three years overdue for a good correction, so it's gonna be worse than it could have been.

We're in agreement

Iran isn't dumping oil, it's Saudi Arabia.

And don't expect them to stop untill one of the following happens:

1. US Shale and Fracking Industries are completely destroyed.
2. Saudi Leadership is overthrown.

The Saudis aren't our friends.

Canada is seeing their currency devalue from the oil crash, and Texas economy will slow down with the drop of oil...

It is going to be a long year but hey the dollar is stronger...

Strong dollar could send oil to $20 a barrel

3 reasons oil prices are plunging again

China is wreaking havoc and a split OPEC is not helping oil prices along with a stronger dollar...
which hurts ALL the oil countries in the middle east!!! hooray!

texas who has diversified their economy the past 20 years, will handle the drop imo...

When President Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the Dow Jones Industrial Average slumped to 7,949.09, the lowest inaugural performance for the Dow since its creation.
currently it's 15,849.71
Wasn't the stock market experiencing record highs just before the depression? The correction is coming, and it's going to make the great depression look like the good old days.

Forum List

Back