DOW down 537 points ..no confidence in lame duck admin

Huh? But for 7 years you guys told us Obama and his policies had nothing to do with the stock market. Is the U.S. the only country that made a deal with Iran?

If you want to blame Bush for 2007 and credit Obama for the last seven years you have to blame him for this. It's a massacre

We were all riding high on the hog back in 07. And by every measure. The economy didn't tank until 09, dumass.

Bernie Sanders for president

Saudi Arabia is driving oil prices down by keeping production up in hopes of bankrupting American natural gas companies. The other members of OPEC are furious with them for doing so as their economies pretty much hinge on the high price of oil.

Last edited:
Huh? But for 7 years you guys told us Obama and his policies had nothing to do with the stock market. Is the U.S. the only country that made a deal with Iran?

If you want to blame Bush for 2007 and credit Obama for the last seven years you have to blame him for this. It's a massacre

We were all riding high on the hog back in 07. And by every measure. The economy didn't tank until 09, dumass.

Bernie Sanders for president

You call me "dumass" abnd support some senile old fool that refuses to tell us his grand plan to pay for all the free shit he's offering? Sit down

When President Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the Dow Jones Industrial Average slumped to 7,949.09, the lowest inaugural performance for the Dow since its creation.
currently it's 15,849.71
And?

Why do you suppose the market has done what it has done?

I look forward to your analysis.
Prior to 2009, Bush was president. After 2009, Obama is president.

When President Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the Dow Jones Industrial Average slumped to 7,949.09, the lowest inaugural performance for the Dow since its creation.
currently it's 15,849.71
And?

Derp's analysis fails

currently it's 15,849.71
And? Why do you suppose the market has done what it has done? I look forward to your analysis..
That's your analysis.

Got it, thanks.

:laugh:

currently it's 15,849.71
And?

Derp's analysis fails
You mean Bush wasn't president prior to 2009? Really? I'm pretty sure you are wrong.

currently it's 15,849.71
And?

Derp's analysis fails
You mean Bush wasn't president prior to 2009? Really? I'm pretty sure you are wrong.

Just stop it, Derp. You know what we meant, you're trying to debate something you are clueless about and stupid snippets won't save your stupid ass

currently it's 15,849.71
And? Why do you suppose the market has done what it has done? I look forward to your analysis..
That's your analysis.

Got it, thanks.

Sure, I was making an analysis based on the GOP theories - science of analysis. I think I did a pretty good job.

currently it's 15,849.71
And?

Derp's analysis fails

Just stop it, Derp. You know what we meant, you're trying to debate something you are clueless about and stupid snippets won't save your stupid ass
So I was right.

currently it's 15,849.71
That's your analysis.

Got it, thanks.

Sure, I was making an analysis based on the GOP theories - science of analysis. I think I did a pretty good job.
I'm sure you did the best you could.

Iran isn't dumping oil, it's Saudi Arabia.

And don't expect them to stop untill one of the following happens:

1. US Shale and Fracking Industries are completely destroyed.
2. Saudi Leadership is overthrown.

The Saudis aren't our friends.
If they think US Shale and Fracking industries are going to be completely destroyed, then they aren't very bright. That heavy equipment is in place and can be started up again in only days.

What the hell was Barry Hussein thinking when he personally lifted sanctions on Iran? Oil prices are down to below 30 per barrel and Iran is poised to dump trillions of gallons of oil on the market.

Canada is seeing their currency devalue from the oil crash, and Texas economy will slow down with the drop of oil...

It is going to be a long year but hey the dollar is stronger...

Strong dollar could send oil to $20 a barrel

3 reasons oil prices are plunging again

China is wreaking havoc and a split OPEC is not helping oil prices along with a stronger dollar...
which hurts ALL the oil countries in the middle east!!! hooray!

texas who has diversified their economy the past 20 years, will handle the drop imo...

You nailed it on the Middle East part and only countries like Saudi Arabia can handle the slide to a point but it is taking money out of ISIL hands and countries like Iran and Russia will suffer even more with the drop of prices in oil.

As for Texas, it is true they have diversified their economy but oil still is a big factor for this state I live in, and the energy sector in Houston is feeling the pinch.

It will be a long year but it will be nothing like 2008 or when the oil prices plunged in the 1980's...

And?

Derp's analysis fails

So I was right.

No

I have not considered Obama in any investment lately. Looked at oil, China, Greece, Fed and actual businesses. Time to man up and put some more in.

And don't expect them to stop untill one of the following happens:

1. US Shale and Fracking Industries are completely destroyed.
2. Saudi Leadership is overthrown.

The Saudis aren't our friends.
I'm not certain the Saudis are trying to bust our shale industry.... I think they are trying to hurt Iran and Russia etc. perhaps, and the rest of the world's oil industries are just collateral damage...

As much as the Saudi's have lost due to the dumping, is way way more than the emerging shale industry would harm them over the next 20 years....

Yeah they are....or soon will be.

Glutted oil market faces new flood from Iran | The Times
That's good you idiot.

Stop bothering me troll, you're an economic illiterate who is supporting an economic illiterate...that and your middle school comments are a bore

I correct your mistakes and you call me a troll. That's really lame.

Forum List

Back