Dove Soap hates black people

Here is the bottom line folks. The people that want to be offended will always be able to create a narrative to satisfy that want.
And there are a few of those in this thread.
Absolutely fascinating, how hyper-sensitive we've become.

Imagine going through life like that.

No its fascinating the ignorance of some companies in this day and age.
Yeah, these companies should know to run everything they say, do, write, think and produce through some kind of PC Meter before they say, do, write, think and produce.

Well I think that was obvious. No one needs a PC meter to know it was racist.

It's a real shame that we have to live in a world full of constant FALSE accusations of racism. This is what the liberals have turned us into.

No that is what the right has always been , racist.

Here is the bottom line folks. The people that want to be offended will always be able to create a narrative to satisfy that want.

Yeah, these companies should know to run everything they say, do, write, think and produce through some kind of PC Meter before they say, do, write, think and produce.

It's inclusive, no racist. It's you creating racism in your own mind.

So in your mind, you saw that commercial and realized they were saying that black people are inferior.

They wanted to make that statement, and damn it, they decided to run with it.

Okay. I believe you. I believe that's what happened in your mind.

Explain how it's racist.

It's inclusive, no racist. It's you creating racism in your own mind.

Not much "mind" involved there. :2up:

Explain how it's racist.

She can't, as we already know. She is just another dishonest POS who gives all of humankind a bad name.

It's a real shame that we have to live in a world full of constant FALSE accusations of racism. This is what the liberals have turned us into.

No that is what the right has always been , racist.

dr%2Bking.jpg

32060f8bccfa98facd1d2135dd00be88--republican-party-the-republican.jpg

Mhmmm.

Explain how it's racist.

She can't, as we already know. She is just another dishonest POS who gives all of humankind a bad name.

It insinuates black skin is dirty. Gee that was easy.

Explain how it's racist.

I guess you missed the video of the entire commercial. It had nothing to do with dirty skin. It was saying that ALL women use Dove soap, you dummy. Lol. I also posted the black model who was featured in the ad, who explained what the ad was trying to convey. Only idiots like yourself see racism everywhere you look. Stop projecting!

Explain how it's racist.

The white woman then takes off the shirt and it is a Hispanic woman. Maybe you should be better informed before you go spouting false nonsense? But I would expect nothing better from the likes of you. You are the epitome of a bigot. :D

Forum List

Back