Dove Soap hates black people

22310226_1662304177153273_4511175166792864139_n.jpg

Because all black women, want a nice round ass, full lips, beautiful tanned skin and a black man in their bed....wait a minute, isn't that what white mops want...perhaps Dove should do a reversal!!

Won't ever ever ever purchase any of thier products again...ladies of color are you listening?
Not only whiter, but hotter as well. :biggrin:

really I think the black lady is prettier. ...

And you want so badly to believe that makes you a good person.

No I am a good person. ....

:lmao:

You have to admit the white women looks anemic.

Looks like imma finna buy me some Dove soap. amirite?

Dove ‘Regrets’ Soap Ad Showing Black Woman Turning Into White Woman
“I really would like to know who exactly had a seat at the table making this decision.”

Let me get this straight, if black women use Dove soap, we will turn white afterwards?

Because all black women, want a nice round ass, full lips, beautiful tanned skin and a black man in their bed....wait a minute, isn't that what white mops want...perhaps Dove should do a reversal!!

Won't ever ever ever purchase any of thier products again...ladies of color are you listening?

Ladies of color love those products that make them look less black, aka, more white

Ya'll need to get over yourselves. I think they were trying to show Dove works for everyone

-Geaux
I think they were trying to show Dove works for everyone

You're obviously free to think that, but I think your doing so is little but wishful thinking.

Well, whether that's what Unilever was trying to communicate is part of the question at hand. Ostensibly, or maybe not, Unilever doesn't think that, for were that the true message they were conveying, there'd be nothing to apologize for, and yet they have apologized. After all, there's no point in apologizing for wholesome, equitable, and sincere thoughts and notions.

You see, when one's intentions are well meaning and non-derogatory, one doesn't apologize and express regret; one explains, corroborates and clarifies. Apologies are issued by guilty conscience holders who knew they were "doing wrong" from square one.

Aside:
Of course, the world in which we find ourselves is exactly that, course. Its populated and run by too many ill bred troglodytes who were raised by ill mannered troglodytes. How else does one explain so many people not realizing the apologies and forgiveness are for oneself, not for others.

For instance, after Trump's Access Hollywood remarks became public he apologized for them. Do you think he'd "lost any sleep" over them prior to their becoming public? I sure don't. On the contrary, I suspect he thought himself quite apropos, cool even, when he made them. Moreover, the mindset from which those words emanated didn't go anywhere or fall into a deep chasm never again to be heard from.

Hell, had Trump truly to have any integrity, he wouldn't have apologized, for those remarks were some years and years prior to the campaign. Were he truly rueful for that sort of misogynistic mentality, he had plenty of time to, by his actions, show as much, and we all know that is not at all how he behaved after that event.​

Not only whiter, but hotter as well. :biggrin:

really I think the black lady is prettier. ...

And you want so badly to believe that makes you a good person.

No I am a good person. ....

:lmao:

You have to admit the white women looks anemic.

I don't have to admit anything, except that you are making a clown of yourself by trying too hard.

Even though the OP convienently left out the whole story, Dove should have known that black people would become unhinged about this.

“I really would like to know who exactly had a seat at the table making this decision.”

Let me get this straight, if black women use Dove soap, we will turn white afterwards?

Ladies of color love those products that make them look less black, aka, more white

Ya'll need to get over yourselves. I think they were trying to show Dove works for everyone

-Geaux

You're obviously free to think that, but I think your doing so is little but wishful thinking.

Well, whether that's what Unilever was trying to communicate is part of the question at hand. Ostensibly, or maybe not, Unilever doesn't think that, for were that the true message they were conveying, there'd be nothing to apologize for, and yet they have apologized. After all, there's no point in apologizing for wholesome, equitable, and sincere thoughts and notions.

You see, when one's intentions are well meaning and non-derogatory, one doesn't apologize and express regret; one explains, corroborates and clarifies. Apologies are issued by guilty conscience holders who knew they were "doing wrong" from square one.

Aside:
Of course, the world in which we find ourselves is exactly that, course. Its populated and run by too many ill bred troglodytes who were raised by ill mannered troglodytes. How else does one explain so many people not realizing the apologies and forgiveness are for oneself, not for others.

For instance, after Trump's Access Hollywood remarks became public he apologized for them. Do you think he'd "lost any sleep" over them prior to their becoming public? I sure don't. On the contrary, I suspect he thought himself quite apropos, cool even, when he made them. Moreover, the mindset from which those words emanated didn't go anywhere or fall into a deep chasm never again to be heard from.

Hell, had Trump truly to have any integrity, he wouldn't have apologized, for those remarks were some years and years prior to the campaign. Were he truly rueful for that sort of misogynistic mentality, he had plenty of time to, by his actions, show as much, and we all know that is not at all how he behaved after that event.​

So wait, you actually think they did this fully well knowing or intending to anger black people?

Absolutely reckless. Who at dove even approved this? I am black woman, n but I probably won't stop using dove. Unfortunately dove is one of the few soaps that doesn't flair up my eczema.

I will start looking for alternatives though.

I believe this commercial shows the white woman taking off her shirt, revealing an Asian women.

So the commercial is not only saying that black women can wash the filthy black off their skin, but that white women can use the soap to make them better at math and science, but worse at driving?

Absolutely reckless. Who at dove even approved this? I am black woman, n but I probably won't stop using dove. Unfortunately dove is one of the few soaps that doesn't flair up my eczema.

I will start looking for alternatives though.

Oh good god, you fucking people are mentally ill. Go see a therapist.

-Geaux

Aside:

So wait, you actually think they did this fully well knowing or intending to anger black people?
No, I don't think they did it to anger black people. I think they knew or suspected that would happen, but I don't think that was their explicit objective.

Forum List

Back