Doubts About Evolution Widespread

Actually your articles point out why the people who doubt evolution are wrong.
And I didn't see any "growing" among the doubters.
One of the 3 articles is 1997.
and
The articles acknowledge that Evo is the very basis for modern biology and doesn't make sense without it.

You SCRAPE up three reports of doubters over 20 years, NOT STUDIES which doubt it, and from that you infer there is actual doubt, and it's "growing"
BS
You're an Idiot who doesn't understand Evo or anything else, just takes people's words for everything you 'know' (not).

`

Evolution is historical or forensics science. It's circumstantial evidence like what we see and hear in a criminal justice case when there is no direct evidence.. None of it is observable, testable nor falsifiable. For example, ToE does not explain well why today's apes and chimps are not bipedal, but somehow became bipedal in the past. What we observe today is supposed to reflect the past in their thinking, but only if it fits the ToE. That's circular reasoning and a fallacy.

Evolution is historical or forensics science.
There is no such thing as historical science. This is a term young earth nutters made up to make themselves sound smart to other young earth nutters . Unfortunately, it makes them look like retards to everyone else.

Actually your articles point out why the people who doubt evolution are wrong.

You are a liar.

And I didn't see any "growing" among the doubters.
One of the 3 articles is 1997.
and
The articles acknowledge that Evo is the very basis for modern biology and doesn't make sense without it.

That's another lie.

Y

I believe that every living thing on this planet is unique. I believe that every species has a range of adaptability to cope with environmental changes. I fully accept that such changes were programmed into their design that GOD created. This however fulls very short of an atheistic presumption that all species are offspring of one "simple" "primitive" ancestry that has been becoming more and more complex over time.

Last edited:
I believe that every living thing on this planet is unique. I believe that every species has a range of adaptability to cope with environmental changes. I fully accept that such changes were programmed into their design that GOD created. This however fulls very short of an atheistic presume that all species are offspring of one "simple" "primitive" ancestry that has been becoming more and more complex over time.

It is not an atheistic premise that biological organisms evolve. There are entire fields of learning that corroborate the evidence.

It is, however, almost exclusively Christian fundamentalists who represent the science loathing, knowledge hating element that reviles the discipline of the scientific method.

Evolution is historical or forensics science. It's circumstantial evidence like what we see and hear in a criminal justice case when there is no direct evidence.. None of it is observable, testable nor falsifiable. For example, ToE does not explain well why today's apes and chimps are not bipedal, but somehow became bipedal in the past. What we observe today is supposed to reflect the past in their thinking, but only if it fits the ToE. That's circular reasoning and a fallacy.

Don't think of evolution as having a long term image of what an ape has to look like.

Think of it as more an accidental "these apes who can digest this lived long enough to pass on their traits more often" type of thing.

If having longer hair somehow helps an animal live longer the next generation is gonna be made up of 1% more of them with longer hair, and so on and so on...

It is not an atheistic premise that biological organisms evolve.
Correct, anymore than it is an "atheist" premise that the earth revolves about the sun. But there certainly were quacks and liars like Bond accusing both Copernicus and Galileo of that very thing.

I believe that every living thing on this planet is unique. I believe that every species has a range of adaptability to cope with environmental changes. I fully accept that such changes were programmed into their design that GOD created. This however fulls very short of an atheistic presumption that all species are offspring of one "simple" "primitive" ancestry that has been becoming more and more complex over time.
Simple creatures evolved into more complex creatures

Can’t be denied

Evolution is historical or forensics science.
There is no such thing as historical science. This is a term young earth nutters made up to make themselves sound smart to other young earth nutters . Unfortunately, it makes them look like retards to everyone else.

Then evolution went right over your head -- The history of life: looking at the patterns.

You shouldn't be on an S&T forum. You should go back to the 4th grade :04:.

These kinds of polls come around once in a while. They’re pretty silly but I suppose if you want headlines, this is one way.

If biological evolution is in such doubt, I’m sure you can identify those leading universities, colleges and research labs which have removed evolutionary science from their curriculums in favor of, say, magic and supernaturalism.

Shirley, you can name one, right?

so if you don't believe in evolution, you must believe a fully formed human just ''appeared'' like a Star Trek energizer !!!!!!!!!! hahahahahhahahahah
and people doubt EVOLUTION ???!!!!!!!!
they think is evolution unbelievable???--but think ''energizing'' humans IS believable??!!
hahahahhahahahhaah
maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back