Dotard Trump

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
dotard

a person, especially an old person, exhibiting a decline in mental faculties; a weak-minded or foolish old person.
the definition of dotard

"I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged U.S. dotard with fire." - Kim Jong Un referring to Donald Trump.

The crazy pissing match between Trump and Kim Jong Un, finally brought in some humor
Both of these clowns are absolutely crazy. :cuckoo: But on the upside, Jung Un gave the gift of a new nickname for Trump, instead of Donald Trump, I'm going with Dotard Trump! :happy-1:
The right had many derogatory names for Obama and Michelle. Well, now it's time for Dotard Trump. :up:
Thanks, Jung Un!

dotard

a person, especially an old person, exhibiting a decline in mental faculties; a weak-minded or foolish old person.
the definition of dotard

"I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged U.S. dotard with fire." - Kim Jong Un referring to Donald Trump.

The crazy pissing match between Trump and Kim Jong Un, finally brought in some humor
Both of these clowns are absolutely crazy. :cuckoo: But on the upside, Jung Un gave the gift of a new nickname for Trump, instead of Donald Trump, I'm going with Dotard Trump! :happy-1:
The right had many derogatory names for Obama and Michelle. Well, now it's time for Dotard Trump. :up:
Thanks, Jung Un!

You remind me of someone who would agree with Kim Jung Un...wtg.

dotard

the definition of dotard

Thanks, Jung Un!
You remind me of someone who would agree with Kim Jung Un...wtg.

"You remind me of someone who would agree with Kim Jung Un...wtg" -Missourian

Now what would make you think that? Explain.
Is it because I don't goose-step and agree with every little thing Dotard Trumps spews out of his pathological lying mouth?
Now go back and goose-step behind Dotard as he continues attacks on the very foundations that our fore fathers established for the United States.

Forum List

Back