Dorito's Powder

How much Doritos Powder would you buy?

• My closet would be stocked at all times!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I'm sure it would be good on plenty of things.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I might use it sometime.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Gross NEVER!

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
What do you have against a delicious cheesy snack?

Politico's pretty much against everything, Chris.

Hell, he'd prolly even be against pussy, if it weren't inflatable. :badgrin:

Last time I checked pussy doesn't contain things you can't pronounce.

Oh, and I suppose everything you consume is 100% natural? Lol! Doubtful. Besides, in moderation, Doritos are harmless. As long as you don't make a pig of yourself, you would be fine to eat some chicken coated with Dorito powder.

What do you have against a delicious cheesy snack?

S'pose that depends on whose pussy it is, really.

You can be happy that yes, your blow-up doll is safe. And prolly tastes good with Dorito powder, too.

Oh, and I suppose everything you consume is 100% natural? Lol! Doubtful. Besides, in moderation, Doritos are harmless. As long as you don't make a pig of yourself, you would be fine to eat some chicken coated with Dorito powder.

Remember: everything in moderation. I'm actually tired of eating healthy. I've been craving junk food lately, but that's okay. I'm not fat, just pregnant.

Remember: everything in moderation. I'm actually tired of eating healthy. I've been craving junk food lately, but that's okay. I'm not fat, just pregnant.

Yes, moderation is the key.

Don't give in to the cravings too often and eat too much junk food. It's not good for either you or your baby. :)

Don't give in to the cravings too often and eat too much junk food. It's not good for either you or your baby. :)

I hardly ever have access to junk food anyways. I have no income and trying to find a job so I can give in to my cravings every now and then.

I want to dowse myself in butter and roll around in this shit like a filthy hippo stoned out of his mind who hasn't eaten in months!

I want to dowse myself in butter and roll around in this shit like a filthy hippo stoned out of his mind who hasn't eaten in months!

That's naughty.

That's naughty.

I want to drench my naked body in vegetable oil and jump into a mountain of Dorito's Nacho Cheese powder like a water buffalo during mating season leaping off a cliff to escape a pride of Lions and finds himself in on top of a group of desperate females in heat who haven't had a man in months!!!!!!!

That's naughty.

I want to drench my naked body in vegetable oil and jump into a mountain of Dorito's Nacho Cheese powder like a water buffalo during mating season leaping off a cliff to escape a pride of Lions and finds himself in on top of a group of desperate females in heat who haven't had a man in months!!!!!!!

lol wow. you may want to try a different method of getting females. pheromones will work better.

That's naughty.

lol wow. you may want to try a different method of getting females.

Cooler ranch? Sweet n Spicy?

lol wow. you may want to try a different method of getting females.

Cooler ranch? Sweet n Spicy?

Neither. That may get a little messy.

Very interesting! Gives new meaning to the term getting down and dirty. :lol: I can't say that I would like it quite as much as you do.

That's naughty.

Geez, someone needs to get laid or something. :D WTH?!

Very interesting! Gives new meaning to the term getting down and dirty. :lol: I can't say that I would like it quite as much as you do.

I bet you would if you tried :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

That's naughty.

Geez, someone needs to get laid or something. :D WTH?!

He's not the only one lol

Forum List

Back