Dorito's Powder

How much Doritos Powder would you buy?

• My closet would be stocked at all times!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I'm sure it would be good on plenty of things.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I might use it sometime.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Gross NEVER!

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
I... I stand, not crawling, not falling down
I... I bleed the demons that drag me down
I... I stand, (for nothing), not crawling, (the center), not falling down (of calms within the eye)
I... I'll bleed, (for no one), The demons, (but myself), that pull me down (for me and no one else)
----Mudvayne

I could care less to be honest.
:dance:

I'm just teasing! :D We aren't fighting because there's no Jello! :lol:

No shots to the belly though!

This reminds me of when I was in high school, and my friend had one of those school lunch nasty jellos and she put it up to her face and pretended as if she was going to suck it up, and I just pushed on the bottom of the dish and she had jello and whipped cream all over her face! :lol: That was hilarious!

I'm just teasing! :D We aren't fighting because there's no Jello! :lol:

This reminds me of when I was in high school, and my friend had one of those school lunch nasty jellos and she put it up to her face and pretended as if she was going to suck it up, and I just pushed on the bottom of the dish and she had jello and whipped cream all over her face! :lol: That was hilarious!

How in the world do you compare the two? :confused:

How in the world do you compare the two? :confused:

What do you mean? Jello fights! Just because we weren't rolling around mostly naked in it . . .

Politico's pretty much against everything, Chris.

Hell, he'd prolly even be against pussy, if it weren't inflatable. :badgrin:

Last time I checked pussy doesn't contain things you can't pronounce.

Oh, and I suppose everything you consume is 100% natural? Lol! Doubtful. Besides, in moderation, Doritos are harmless. As long as you don't make a pig of yourself, you would be fine to eat some chicken coated with Dorito powder.

Actually it pretty much is. Not hard to do.

Would you buy it? And in what quantities?

Imagine cooking up some Cooler Ranch fried Chicken! Or some Doritos original Nacho Cheese seasoned burger patties!!! Or Sweet and Spicy Chili flavored WHATEVER!!!

GOOD LORD I'd have a whole section in my closet dedicated to that stuff!

Why won't they do it???? DAMMIT DORITOS DO IT!!!!!!!

It sounds kind of nasty, but I'll bet it's delicious. Probably really unhealthy though. :D

Too much salt. Processed foods have too much salt, not good for you. Also, I'd imagine there are all kinds of additives and chemicals in Doritos. It would probably be okay on a very limited basis.

Last time I checked pussy doesn't contain things you can't pronounce.

Oh, and I suppose everything you consume is 100% natural? Lol! Doubtful. Besides, in moderation, Doritos are harmless. As long as you don't make a pig of yourself, you would be fine to eat some chicken coated with Dorito powder.

So, you never eat snacks or cereal or anything?

Would you buy it? And in what quantities?

Imagine cooking up some Cooler Ranch fried Chicken! Or some Doritos original Nacho Cheese seasoned burger patties!!! Or Sweet and Spicy Chili flavored WHATEVER!!!

GOOD LORD I'd have a whole section in my closet dedicated to that stuff!

Why won't they do it???? DAMMIT DORITOS DO IT!!!!!!!

It sounds kind of nasty, but I'll bet it's delicious. Probably really unhealthy though. :D

Too much salt. Processed foods have too much salt, not good for you. Also, I'd imagine there are all kinds of additives and chemicals in Doritos. It would probably be okay on a very limited basis.

Right, I eat chips sometimes and I'm perfectly healthy. As long as you aren't eating them all the time, or too many at one time, I think snacks like that are fine. Always probably better to eat fruits and vegetables, but I like to have chips and other salty snacks sometimes.

I am answering under the assumption you are seriously asking. Of course I do. I eat fruits and citrus. But I pick them off the trees on my property. I eat potato chips too. But I make them from the potatoes I grow. And they taste better than anything that comes out of a bag.

I am answering under the assumption you are seriously asking. Of course I do. I eat fruits and citrus. But I pick them off the trees on my property. I eat potato chips too. But I make them from the potatoes I grow. And they taste better than anything that comes out of a bag.

Don't you have a job? :D Where do you find the time to do all of this "all naturale" stuff anyway?

I just think of all the salt and chemicals that would be in that shit and get nauseous.

I just think of all the salt and chemicals that would be in that shit and get nauseous.

There is salt and chemicals in most foods that we buy. How else do you think they have such a long life? Lol! Did you know that there is also an "acceptable amount" of rat feces in your food? Yum! :lol:

I don't buy anything with more than one ingredient on the label.

ie

Apple
Strawberry
Broccoli
etc

There is salt and chemicals in most foods that we buy. How else do you think they have such a long life? Lol! Did you know that there is also an "acceptable amount" of rat feces in your food? Yum! :lol:

I don't buy anything with more than one ingredient on the label.

ie

Apple
Strawberry
Broccoli
etc

Fruits and veggies are being injected and grown with chemicals. Buy organic or grow your own.

Don't you have a job? :D Where do you find the time to do all of this "all naturale" stuff anyway?

Oops sorry. Having a garden is what normal people used to do. I forgot you folks in the modern drive through occupy generation call that 'naturale. My bad. We 'naturale' folks plant our gardens on the weekends when you have your heads buried in your iPhones texting. We water them after work when you are playing WOW on your Xboxes. We cook our food when your lazy asses are sitting in the Taco Bell drive through.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back