Dopey Donald has broken the stock market ... Markets plummet as coronavirus cases climb ...

A good job of hiding the numbers in an attempt to benefit his re-election.
There is nothing to hide

deaths in the US are very low

Relative to where?

It's not about deaths, dope. It's about tracking and managing the spread of the disease with minimal interruption to our society.
I think for libs its about winning the next election

of course for the rest of the public it is only about deaths

no one fears a mild case of the sniffles

which is what will happen to most victims of the commie virus

thats pretty common each winter and it does not crash the economy

unless CNN and the rest of the lib news media are promoting hysteria for ratings and partisan political reasons

No one is promoting hysteria, dope.
Interruptions to daily life are happening. Interruptions to the economy are happening.
There is nothing either partisan or political in reporting these facts. Perhaps things would be different if we had more timely and accurate data.

Updated: At Least 63 Colleges Have Canceled In-Person Classes (So Far) Over Coronavirus Fears

Canceled trips, curtailed festivals: Travel and tourism reel from coronavirus

The travel industry, a linchpin of the global economy, is suffering its worst shock since 9/11 - CNN

I talked to two Fortune 500 client contacts who are involved with their corporate travel and incentive travel programs yesterday. They are on a total air freeze and one of the companies has everyone working from home.

Mac doesn't give a rat's ass - Thinks Dear Leader is doing a terrific job. It's only the flu. :rolleyes:
I was one of the first on this forum to bring up the economic impact of the coronavirus

and I am one of the few to point out that we need to bring jobs back to America

The drug industry for instance

U.S. officials worried about Chinese control of American drug supply

Antibiotics, which turn life-threatening infections into minor nuisances, are considered the single biggest advance in modern medicine.

But imagine if the supply of antibiotics to the United States was suddenly cut off.

American national security officials are worrying about that scenario as they come to grips with this little understood fact: The vast majority of key ingredients for drugs that many Americans rely on are manufactured abroad, mostly in China.

Who cares how many people catch the virus?

sooner of later everyone will be exposed to it

We have a very low death rate and thats all that matters
QFP

Be a good idea to bookmark some of this idiocy, then toss it back in their faces in a month or two.
Or not, as the case may be

you are going to feel pretty silly when you dont die from the coronavirus

Around a thousand cased and 32 deaths already Mackey - That's over 3%. I believe you claimed 1%.

Buckle up - It's gonna get way worse once we start testing in earnest.

Remember when concerned citizens voiced concerns about how Donald would handle an international crisis? Now we know. This is his Katrina.

The number of coronavirus cases in the United States is continuing to skyrocket, and the surgeon general says the epidemic hasn't peaked here yet. Delays at the federal level have left many state and local health authorities racing to catch up, with backlogs of people waiting to be tested for the COVID-19 disease.

There are now more than 1,000 cases in the United States – eight times more than just a week earlier. At least 32 people have died of the virus nationwide, and there are cases in 37 states — 15 of which have declared emergencies — and Washington D.C.

New York state has taken dramatic action to contain one of the largest known virus clusters in the country, setting up a "containment area" of about three square miles around the city of New Rochelle, which is less than 10 miles from the heart of Manhattan. There are 108 confirmed cases in Westchester County, New York, alone.

Meanwhile, in origin country China, there is mounting evidence that strict control measures pay off. Premier Xi Jinping has declared the disease "basically curbed," and with only about 10 new domestic infections reported in China on Wednesday, other countries were adopting similar tactics.

Italy has the biggest coronavirus outbreak outside China, with more than 600 dead and 10,000 COVID-19 infections. The whole nation is under travel restrictions, with stricter controls in hard-hit northern regions.

There have now been than 120,000 cases worldwide, and more than 4,300 people have died. The vast majority of cases are mild, and almost half of those infected have already recovered.​

Coronavirus updates: Cases top 1,000 in United States

Get those Trump bargains!

24,113.70 −904.46 (3.62%)
Mar 11, 11:00 AM EDT
The exact death rate is a moving number

After the dust clears I suspect it will be much lower than 3% in the US

For the world I dont know but neither do I care

in south korea the rate of death last reported was very low - about.7%

So the chances are that the final US percentage of death will be under 1%

Yep, we know that neither you nor your Orange Anus give a fuck about anything other than yourselves.

Death rate is a moving number? LoL!! Dude,

SoKo has had a lower mortality rate thus far because they've performed over half a million TESTS. Got that ... TESTS that Donnie doesn't want because he doesn't want us to know the scope of the problem.

US: 5,000
SoKo: 500,000

Drill that into your head please.

Around a thousand cased and 32 deaths already Mackey - That's over 3%. I believe you claimed 1%.
Right now.
The number of infected will go up and the death rate will go down.
:dunno:
Remember when concerned citizens voiced concerns about how Donald would handle an international crisis? Now we know. This is his Katrina.
Your hopes and prayers have been answered, eh?
How many people are you willing to have die so Trump loses in November?[/quote]

Right now.
How many people are you willing to have die so Trump loses in November?
[/QUOTE]

Oh Jesus - You're just being goofy now. :icon_rolleyes:

There is nothing to hide

Relative to where?

It's not about deaths, dope. It's about tracking and managing the spread of the disease with minimal interruption to our society.

unless CNN and the rest of the lib news media are promoting hysteria for ratings and partisan political reasons

Interruptions to daily life are happening. Interruptions to the economy are happening.
There is nothing either partisan or political in reporting these facts. Perhaps things would be different if we had more timely and accurate data.

Updated: At Least 63 Colleges Have Canceled In-Person Classes (So Far) Over Coronavirus Fears

The travel industry, a linchpin of the global economy, is suffering its worst shock since 9/11 - CNN
Of course the lib media is promoting panic for high ratings and as a way to force trump out of office

Trump's own incompetence is making that more likely to happen.
The media isn't responsible for anything. People with a brain who are responsible for others see clearly where this is going and are reacting accordingly.
Trump is not incompetent

he is doing a good job of dealing with the chinese virus

There is nothing to hide

Relative to where?

I talked to two Fortune 500 client contacts who are involved with their corporate travel and incentive travel programs yesterday. They are on a total air freeze and one of the companies has everyone working from home.

Mac doesn't give a rat's ass - Thinks Dear Leader is doing a terrific job. It's only the flu. :rolleyes:

Mac is dumb as shit. A true believer.
Fuck you

Be a good idea to bookmark some of this idiocy, then toss it back in their faces in a month or two.

The number of coronavirus cases in the United States is continuing to skyrocket, and the surgeon general says the epidemic hasn't peaked here yet. Delays at the federal level have left many state and local health authorities racing to catch up, with backlogs of people waiting to be tested for the COVID-19 disease.

There are now more than 1,000 cases in the United States – eight times more than just a week earlier. At least 32 people have died of the virus nationwide, and there are cases in 37 states — 15 of which have declared emergencies — and Washington D.C.

New York state has taken dramatic action to contain one of the largest known virus clusters in the country, setting up a "containment area" of about three square miles around the city of New Rochelle, which is less than 10 miles from the heart of Manhattan. There are 108 confirmed cases in Westchester County, New York, alone.

Meanwhile, in origin country China, there is mounting evidence that strict control measures pay off. Premier Xi Jinping has declared the disease "basically curbed," and with only about 10 new domestic infections reported in China on Wednesday, other countries were adopting similar tactics.

Italy has the biggest coronavirus outbreak outside China, with more than 600 dead and 10,000 COVID-19 infections. The whole nation is under travel restrictions, with stricter controls in hard-hit northern regions.

There have now been than 120,000 cases worldwide, and more than 4,300 people have died. The vast majority of cases are mild, and almost half of those infected have already recovered.​

Yep, we know that neither you nor your Orange Anus give a fuck about anything other than yourselves.

SoKo has had a lower mortality rate thus far because they've performed over half a million TESTS. Got that ... TESTS that Donnie doesn't want because he doesn't want us to know the scope of the problem.

Testing someone does not prevent them from dying

the death rate in the US will be as low as south korea

Testing is EVERYTHING. In order to quarantine and treat you must TEST.

You're absolutely clueless.

Right now.
Sorry - I didn't see an answer:

20 of the 32 US C-19 deaths are patients in a single nursing home facility in King County WA - kinda skews your 3% death rate, doesn't it?

Testing accomplishes nothing except to prove that the death rate is very low

That is not what the experts say. You my friend are about as much of a contagious disease expert as Dotard J Drumpf.

Like I said. Dumb as shit.

Like I said. Dumb as shit.

I can't read his BS any more. It's chronically uninformed.

Right now.

20 of the 32 US C-19 deaths are patients in a single nursing home facility in King County WA - kinda skews your 3% death rate, doesn't it?

Translation: They're old anyway ... So fuck 'em!

Right now.

Ah.
You don't understand how 2/3 of US deaths being people from the same building skews the overall death rate.
Thanks.

Right now.

Ah.
You don't understand how 2/3 of US deaths being people from the same building skews the overall death rate.
Thanks.

It skews nothing. They died as a result of the virus. They're part of the death rate, dope.

Right now.

Ah.
Thanks.

Have you always been stupid?

Right now.

Ah.
Thanks.
:21:
Says she who doesn't understand how 2/3 of US deaths being people from the same building skews the overall death rate

Ah.
Thanks.
Says she who doesn't understand how 2/3 of US deaths being people from the same building skews the overall death rate

Says Shooter Boy who doesn't understand how pandemics work.

Done for today with any more of these ignorant COVID posts. Jeezuz :icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back