Doomsday clock for global market crash strikes one minute to midnight as central banks lose control

Oh good, "doomsday" is coming. When have I heard this before?

Oh wait, I remember when it was --- every day since BIRTH.
I'm amazed it continues to sell papers.

snore.gif

Been thinking about buying some bitcoin for a while now. May not be a bad time to jump in.

Video Doomsday clock for global market crash strikes one minute to midnight as central banks lose control - Telegraph

Anything that relies on the coding skills of nameless people, that can be hoovered up by any hacker is not something that inspires confidence. Give me gold, silver, and ammunition any day of the week.

Digital currency is the future. Ultimately the world governments will migrate it to it. I have more confidence in a free currency like Bitcoin than I do in any government manipulated piece of paper.

Oh good, "doomsday" is coming. When have I heard this before?

I'm amazed it continues to sell papers.

snore.gif
DR. Paul is on da TV tellin' us all to bury the paycheck in gold coin certificates..

Been thinking about buying some bitcoin for a while now. May not be a bad time to jump in.

Video Doomsday clock for global market crash strikes one minute to midnight as central banks lose control - Telegraph

Anything that relies on the coding skills of nameless people, that can be hoovered up by any hacker is not something that inspires confidence. Give me gold, silver, and ammunition any day of the week.

Digital currency is the future. Ultimately the world governments will migrate it to it. I have more confidence in a free currency like Bitcoin than I do in any government manipulated piece of paper.
Even though Bitcoin has already crashed and burned once before?

Until digital currency can be adequately protected it will never be more than a bit player in the world economies. A currencies value is based on trust. Bitcoin was highly valued till people began losing hundreds of thousands of dollars to hackers and the like. Bitcoin is now down to what 200 bucks? I remember when it was over 400.

Even though Bitcoin has already crashed and burned once before?

As have plenty of government issued currencies around the world. Even the U.S. dollar is only worth a fraction of what it was a century ago.

In any case, I'm not a gloom and doom conspiracy nut as you guys are already trying to elude to. I simply believe in diversification. I have the bulk of my savings in a 401k. I just started a new after tax retirement plan as well and I do own some metals so now I might invest a bit in bitcoin. I see nothing wrong with having assets spread around and mixing in high risk with the moderate and low. Not saying you have to do it.

Until digital currency can be adequately protected it will never be more than a bit player in the world economies. A currencies value is based on trust. Bitcoin was highly valued till people began losing hundreds of thousands of dollars to hackers and the like. Bitcoin is now down to what 200 bucks? I remember when it was over 400.

It was just around $300 a couple of weeks ago after the news in Greece broke. Went up in one week from about $220. It is a volatile currently right now, no doubt, but it's popularity is growing, not declining.

oh..look.. another genius. Keeping one eye on the stock market from the minute if birth. One eye on the stock market, one eye on the door to see if somebody will come in to change the diapers he just shit to full capacity.

No, I bought a bunch of Radway Green from the Big Reno Gun Show. Picked up some 9 and .45 as well.

Big 5 had .223 for $8.63 a box, $431 for a thousand, which is a little less than I paid at the Crossroads of the West gun show, so I went for it.
Widener's has them on sale most of the time. 5.56 mm from IMI
(I just wanted to go to their website… Safari couldn't open it. WTF?)

oh..look.. another genius. Keeping one eye on the stock market from the minute if birth. One eye on the stock market, one eye on the door to see if somebody will come in to change the diapers he just shit to full capacity.

Looks like my point sailed completely over your head. It actually says the opposite. Read it again.

And btw the past tense of shit is shat.

Forum List

Back