Doomsday Begins Next Thursday, June 12

dread

Mar 5, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Nuclear war will begin next Thursday, June 12, or sooner, according to the latest prediction of self-proclaimed prophet Yisrayl "Buffalo Bill" Hawkins, the founder of a religious sect in Abilene, Texas.

ABC News: Texas 'Prophet': Doomsday Begins June 12

Funny how it coincides with this special event:

'Carbon Belch Day'

Smoke cigars, do a partial load of laundry, drink bottled water, and feel no shame. That's what a campaign against a carbon trading bill is urging.

'Carbon Belch Day' promotes un-green actions | Green Tech - CNET News.com

Most excellent!

Nuclear war will begin next Thursday, June 12, or sooner, according to the latest prediction of self-proclaimed prophet Yisrayl "Buffalo Bill" Hawkins, the founder of a religious sect in Abilene, Texas.

ABC News: Texas 'Prophet': Doomsday Begins June 12

Funny how it coincides with this special event:

'Carbon Belch Day'

Smoke cigars, do a partial load of laundry, drink bottled water, and feel no shame. That's what a campaign against a carbon trading bill is urging.

'Carbon Belch Day' promotes un-green actions | Green Tech - CNET News.com

Most excellent!

Not even Jesus Knows the ''day or the hour''....so the Bible says....so anyone prophesying of such, is a false prophet, a phoney....is what i believe.

We will be made aware of the "times we are in"....but no one will know the day or the hour, not even Christ, of when Judgement Day will come for us all....

Care

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Why am I just now hearing this on June 11? What a bummer.....:cuckoo:

Yeah, you would think that there would at least be a 48 Hour Emergency Mandatory Notice on something like this. Or atleast a memo or something. I mean damn, I'll still be sitting here in line at the DMV at this time tomorrow! This is some bull........

Will the end of the world be shown on basic cable or does one need to have premium cable to watch it?

Inquiring minds want to know.

editec wrote:
Will the end of the world be shown on basic cable or does one need to have premium cable to watch it? Inquiring minds want to know.

CNN will probably cover THE END from beginning to end...

Will the end of the world be shown on basic cable or does one need to have premium cable to watch it?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I think it's running on Paper-view. But they're only airing the first half. (You know the part where the world ends.) The Second half will air at the next evolutionary peak.

Forum List

Back