Doomsday Begins Next Thursday, June 12

I just read every post in this pathetic thread, don't ask me why, but, guys, gals, your all lost, and haven't brought anything to the table.

My post doesn't add anything either, but then they don't, generally.

Take the time to read the starter post BEFORE you post, if you can add, or answer, or enlighten your fellow poster, then please, post, if you can't, well, go for a swim, fuck your partner, rob a bank, default on your mortgage, but DON'T add to the terrible state of the posts I see being posted here.

Yeah, because when the world is going to end the next day, I better not get any girls pregnant. :rolleyes:

Come on, Bri.

Yes yes, I know....At least my motives are in the right place...lol. I should have thought about it first.

I'm sorry trobinett, what was that?

I just went to the bank to talk to them about a mortgage when I suddenly had to jump into the water and swim home to avoid an angry ex.

I just read every post in this pathetic thread, don't ask me why, but, guys, gals, your all lost, and haven't brought anything to the table.

My post doesn't add anything either, but then they don't, generally.

Take the time to read the starter post BEFORE you post, if you can add, or answer, or enlighten your fellow poster, then please, post, if you can't, well, go for a swim, fuck your partner, rob a bank, default on your mortgage, but DON'T add to the terrible state of the posts I see being posted here.

Fuckin get over yourself...If you cant see humor and let loose sometimes maybe you should start by removing the stick up your ass.

I don't know about the end of the world, but I know for damned sure that yesterday was the end of the world as I knew it.

Probably not surprisingly to most of you, today's brand new world looks remarkably like yesterday's.

I'll keep you all informed if that changes considerably, though.

Will the end of the world be shown on basic cable or does one need to have premium cable to watch it?

Inquiring minds want to know.
no cnn, no world news network.... unless you see Him descend from the Clouds.....

KNOW that anyone else is NOT HIM....a false prophet is what the Bible says and warns us about.....

now, WHAT this all really means.....I dunno???? lol..... I just think I will know what it means, when it happens, IF in my lifetime!!!! hahahaha!!!

i also see it as a warning, telling us not to be fooled by any man on earth that says he's the messiah or that he knows when the end is coming....BECAUSE he isn't christ, nor does he know when he will return...

Verses About Christ's Return
Matthew 24:23-31
Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand. So, if they say to you, ‘Look, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out. If they say, ‘Look, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matthew 24:36-44
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

I will try to find the verse that describes Christ's return....and what to look for regarding His descending from the clouds....but getting ready to go on a Nature walk now with my hubby so I will try to post it when I get back.

Btw, I do realize that you were probably being sarcastic regarding all of this! :D, but I thought it could not hurt to set the record straight, from at least the way that I believe we have been told it will be, through Bible Prophesy.

Care

According to Mayan calendar, the world ends sometime in 2012.

All those non-smoking health fascists are going to be pissed.

Smoke 'em if ya' got 'em.

Non smokers?

No charge for our second hand smoke.

So we've got some crack pot in Texas eating Psilocybin mushrooms like candy saying the world is going to end in a nuclear war that never happens. Then we have the Mayans saying our solar system is going to fall apart in 2012. Well we may as well throw what the Bible says into the mix, and that is that Christ will return before anything like that happens and lift all the Christians into heaven.

What are you going to believe?

Last edited:
Next door to your left.

Your other left.

My right.

The one with the sign that says Do Not Disturb.....

yeah that's it.

Forum List

Back