Doom Ahead

Sounds like a major problem our fearless leader has not addressed. Making America great again was not on his private agenda.

FYI - The "DOOM" has been a work in progress for over 60 years now, nothing new. This is old news. Many of us saw the "DOOM" coming back in the early 70's.

FYI - The "DOOM" has been a work in progress for over 60 years now, nothing new. This is old news. Many of us saw the "DOOM" coming back in the early 70's.
Yes, the decline of US manufacturing was larger then......Sad to see it go, but...

Sounds like a major problem our fearless leader has not addressed. Making America great again was not on his private agenda.
If you noticed, the article blames 30 years worth of fearless leaders....
But wasn't Obama supposed to be "Hope and Change?"
With some courage, Obama could have changed those trade agreements, but making America great was not a priority. Helping Iran was.

If you noticed, the article blames 30 years worth of fearless leaders....
But wasn't Obama supposed to be "Hope and Change?"
With some courage, Obama could have changed those trade agreements, but making America great was not a priority. Helping Iran was.
No he was supposed to been a joke that backfired

Some years ago I looked at buying a sewing plant. They used to make T-shirts.

Couldn't see any way to make it work....so I asked if I could just buy the machinery, that I could actually make a profit on shipping it overseas. They said no, had to buy the building to get the equipment, so I passed.

Far as I know it's still sitting there rusting. I knew then we were screwed.

It has become abundantly clear that when it comes to the "economic chips" the powers to be have no intention of letting them fall where they may. However, several factors determine just how much influence can be applied to the the final outcome of current economic policies. Continuing with the metaphor of "falling chips." Things like the size of the chips, the rate or speed at which they fall, and the number of chips in the air may make them uncontrollable.

My point is we could find ourselves up to our neck in chips in a blink of an eye, and in the middle of an economic tsunami all bets are off as to how successful efforts to stem a catastrophe might be. The financial overlords may be losing control and this means during the final stage of the global shakedown events will be chaotic and become very wild. The article below looks into just how violent the crash might be.

http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-final-shakedown-will-be-uncontrolled.html

Forum List

Back