Inflation Up 19% Under Biden

True, but remember - the majority of the country ARE stressed at the grocery store, are struggling to make rent, and cannot afford to buy a house. No amount of liberal parroting points will overcome that.

Also remember that the liberal parrots on this forum who insist the economy is fine because their stock portfolio is way up, and that their house is now worth a fortune are part of the liberal elite who were going to vote Dem anyway.

The vast majority of voters are the struggling middle and working class.
But they still vote against themselves because Orange man bad. Sheeple are more numerous than you realize.

Biden’s cabinets numbers. So we all know it’s much higher as every economic report requires significant adjustments to the negative every month.

View attachment 919183

We all know it’s more like 30-50%.
And Democrats are trying to run on Joe’s handling of the economy.

More than a dozen Republican-led states have declined to join a federal program this year to give low-income families a $40-per-child monthly grocery benefit when schools close for the summer.

If you are poor and live in one of those states, I hope you show up and vote Democratic in November.

And if you are poor and live in a state that does give you $40 a month child credit, I hope you show up for Democrats too

help feed 21 million children.

That's 42 million parents who are of voting age.

Biden’s cabinets numbers. So we all know it’s much higher as every economic report requires significant adjustments to the negative every month.

View attachment 919183

We all know it’s more like 30-50%.
And Democrats are trying to run on Joe’s handling of the economy.

See, if you shut down the economy for, was it, for two years and then reopened, demand outstrips supply, manufacturing needs time to ramp up, and what will companies do after losing two years of profit? So prices go through the ceiling and quality goes through the floor.

Basic economics, so the burning question is, did any government anywhere hav an economic plan for when their country was going to come out of lockdown, and did they implement it?

So in the US, what was Biden's plan, and how was it delivered?

Do you guys ever get sick of just making crap up?

Can't get a true number as the gov keeps changing the definition or lies about the numbers anyway. Whatever it is...it is much, much higher than the dems will admit. This is based on my wallet and not virtue signaling commie dem propaganda.

SHTF holiday.png

Bread was $2.99 now $4.99
Frosted Flakes was $3.59 now $4.98
Barbersol shave creme was $0.99 now $2.19

I could go on. I live it. I go and hand pick and buy it all. I know everything went up. And went up another leg just recently.//

I used to think Barebsol was the best by in America at $0.99. Lasted me months? 1/2 a year?
Works well. Can squirts out to last drop. winning. Now...it's still "cheap" but everything up 2X or more from 2019 it seems.

Most of the cost increase boils down to the cost of Diesel Fuel at 3X 2019 or normal price.

When you come into office day 1 and start killing transport, refineries and future increases in supply, Of course the price is going to skyrocket as it did up over $7/gal (Libstain dream).

They don't lower pallets of Pampers out of Electric helicopters into the WalMart parking lot. Hence.........almost every single retail thing you buy gets there by Diesel Tractor Trailer at 3X delivery cost under the chowderhead regime Obiden 2.0 same as Obiden 1.0.

Last edited:
See, if you shut down the economy for, was it, for two years and then reopened, demand outstrips supply, manufacturing needs time to ramp up, and what will companies do after losing two years of profit? So prices go through the ceiling and quality goes through the floor.

Basic economics, so the burning question is, did any government anywhere hav an economic plan for when their country was going to come out of lockdown, and did they implement it?

He printed money to give away during the intoxication/TV viewing lock-downs in order to make things even worse. Then when things recover to 30%, he takes credit for improvement. Three steps back, one step forward.

I could go on. I live it. I go and hand pick and buy it all. I know everything went up. And went up another leg just recently.//

I used to think Barebsol was the best by in America at $0.99. Lasted me months? 1/2 a year?
Works well. Can squirts out to last drop. winning. Now...it's still "cheap" but everything up 2X or more from 2019 it seems.
Not only stuff has gone up to high prices, their size has proportionally come down too, double whammy.

Most of the cost increase boils down to the cost of Diesel Fuel at 3X 2019 or normal price.

When you come into office day 1 and start killing transport, refineries and future increases in supply, Of course the price is going to skyrocket as it did up over $7/gal (Libstain dream).

They don't lower pallets of pampers out of Electric helicopters in the WalMart parking lot. Hence.........almost every single retail thing you buy gets there by Diesel Tractor Trailer at 3X delivery cost under the chowderhead regime Obiden 2.0 same as Obiden 1.0.
Exactly as what happened the minute Obama became president and reimposed restrictions on fossil fuel extraction. That kept our economy in the hole for six years until fracking saved the day.
What made things even worse under the current democrat cabal was, in addition to stifling energy supply, they continued to give away weekly $600 checks for people to stay home.
Money printing.

Transitory inflation!
Brandon, 2021.

Gas prices are already starting to climb back up, and that will accelerate when the summer prices hit.

Over $4 here now, it will be over $5 again by June...

It all started when we had a president that claimed to be a successful businessman, but says he’s never heard of supply chains! Someone was asleep at the switch, so it’s a little sus to blame the guy that came later to pick up the pieces.

It all started when we had a president that claimed to be a successful businessman, but says he’s never heard of supply chains! Someone was asleep at the switch, so it’s a little sus to blame the guy that came later to pick up the pieces.
Economy was growing leaps and bounds under Trump. Companies were bringing jobs back to America. Inflation was nothing. Wages grew. People were buying homes.

Then came Brandon.

Economy was growing leaps and bounds under Trump. Companies were bringing jobs back to America. Inflation was nothing. Wages grew. People were buying homes.

Then came Brandon.
That’s all a lie and revision of history. We were in a pandemic, but Trump’s response was so erratic, he made the economic situation worse.

Forum List

Back